New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by goji89 »

Fish Cakes wrote:ye, why? uwu
*sigh*......... Oh nothing. You'll find out for yourself.

Have a great time here alot of cool folks.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

*notices your welcome* Owo what's this?

But for real, thanks. lol
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Fish Cakes wrote:*notices your welcome* Owo what's this?

But for real, thanks. lol
Don't mention it bro.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:Hi, I joined because I want more people to talk to about monsters and stuff. Hope everyone here is doing lovely. uwu
Welcome. Just want to say i think you're wonderful. Hope we can be friends.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:Hi, I joined because I want more people to talk to about monsters and stuff. Hope everyone here is doing lovely. uwu
How can someone like you exist here at TK?

I mean that post was so sweet it gave me diabibis.

You are too pure for this place man........

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Welcome aboard, fish cakes. owo
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
Sure, my homefry. Everyone here is cool until I have reason to feel otherwise. ^u^
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Gothra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gothra »

Hi! I joined back in 2014 but didn't stick around for very long, so I figured I should introduce myself.
I'm 27 and I've been obsessed with Godzilla my entire life, but I don't really know anyone IRL that shares my level of enthusiasm. My favorite things that aren't Godzilla include Spirited Away, super slow Eastern European movies, horror, photography, music, classic literature, the color purple, and tarot cards (I just think they're really interesting). You may also call me Elphie if you so desire.
Last edited by Gothra on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

MosuraYa wrote:Hi! I joined back in 2014 but didn't stick around for very long, so I figured I should introduce myself.
I'm 27 and I've been obsessed with Godzilla my entire life, but I don't really know anyone IRL that shares my level of enthusiasm. My favorite things that aren't Godzilla include Spirited Away, super slow Eastern European movies, horror, photography, music, classic literature, the color purple, and tarot cards (I just think they're really interesting). You may also call me Elphie if you so desire.
Welcome to the boards! Hope you're enjoying yourself, despite the ugliness you've witnessed in... certain threads...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MosuraYa wrote:Hi! I joined back in 2014 but didn't stick around for very long, so I figured I should introduce myself.
You got it Elphie......out of curiosity, why Elphie?

Gothra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gothra »

eabaker wrote:
Welcome to the boards! Hope you're enjoying yourself, despite the ugliness you've witnessed in... certain threads...
Thank you! Haha. That sort of thing is bound to happen on any board.
goji89 wrote:
You got it Elphie......out of curiosity, why Elphie?
That's the name I go by! I thought of making a new account and using it as my username but I was too lazy, so either name is fine!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MosuraYa wrote: That's the name I go by! I thought of making a new account and using it as my username but I was too lazy, so either name is fine!
Good to know........well see you around the boards Elphie!

Gothra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gothra »

goji89 wrote:
MosuraYa wrote: That's the name I go by! I thought of making a new account and using it as my username but I was too lazy, so either name is fine!
Good to know........well see you around the boards Elphie!
Thank you!! :huge:

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I'm back, I haven't been here for a while now but I'm going to try show once a week to see how things are going.

Matango Taste
Ronin

Post by Matango Taste »

Been a fan of Toho movies ever since I was little but had no clue this place existed until I bought this heisei Gamera set. This place is kinda big and confusing but can't wait to discuss the franchise with fellow fans

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Matango Taste wrote:Been a fan of Toho movies ever since I was little but had no clue this place existed until I bought this heisei Gamera set. This place is kinda big and confusing but can't wait to discuss the franchise with fellow fans
Well, the confusing part is never going to go away. You can be a member here for years and still not understand how this place can be the garbage fire that it is. :huge: Welcome aboard!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Matango Taste wrote:Been a fan of Toho movies ever since I was little but had no clue this place existed until I bought this heisei Gamera set. This place is kinda big and confusing but can't wait to discuss the franchise with fellow fans
Matango Taste is a great name btw.

Also, as a sort of warning, but not really, don't be scared off by the constant debates, and always even if controversial to others have your own opinion. :)
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

The_Saiyan_Prince
Young Farmer

Post by The_Saiyan_Prince »

Hello everyone!

Lifetime(29, Male) Godzilla fan from toys and VHS tapes in the 90s all the way up to the current films. I have one friend who is a fellow Godzilla nut but outside of him a few of my friends and my girlfriend are very "Casual" fans of the modern stuff. Very happy to find a community of fellow G-fans!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

The_Saiyan_Prince wrote:Hello everyone!

Lifetime(29, Male) Godzilla fan from toys and VHS tapes in the 90s all the way up to the current films. I have one friend who is a fellow Godzilla nut but outside of him a few of my friends and my girlfriend are very "Casual" fans of the modern stuff. Very happy to find a community of fellow G-fans!
Save yourself while you can.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

The_Saiyan_Prince wrote:Hello everyone!

Welcome!

RIP Evan.