The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

I’ve been meaning to update the OP with the new guys; thanks for the reminder. I’ll get right on that later today.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

:lol:

I thought about having Anguirus go that route when he met Aroro, but wasn't sure how good an idea it was. Well, I guess that ship has left the harbor, now, so we'll see how well it floats...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Finally got my post up.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Breakdown wrote:Finally got my post up.
Sorry breakdown but this evening scheduled battle has had a... shall we say change to the line up :).

Gamera's appoint will know be...

Name: Mechasaur Gallon
Length: 75 Meters (Minus Tail)
Weight: 65'000 Tons
Powers/Abilities: Gallon is a stegosaurus who has had all but his head completely replaced with a cybernetic duplicate parts. The body possess the same offensive abilities of the original, though his destructive power is greatly magnified. His body is now completely impervious to conventual weapons thanks to the alien metal, Super Alloy D, which it's made of. Thanks to his new artificial nervous system, Gallon's reaction time and awareness have been vastly improved upon. He is able to breath fire, shoot laser beams from his eyes, launch his dorsal plates and projectiles and detach and remotely control his tail, which can also levitate. He is also able to burrow underground
Personality: Driven made by the experiments and tortures he has suffered, Gallon spends most of his time in a listlus stuper. Should he come into contact with another living creature though, he will go berserk and try to destroy them with all his might.
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Took me long enough to get that post after the huge burst of activity. XD;; I'm willing to change it if anyone feels like I've stepped on some toes here, but I otherwise tried my best to keep the characters I have out of the way. Don't worry, Gojira isn't going to get involved with the fight with Godzilla, Anguirus and the two Dinosaurs, he's just observing things for now. Once he's satisfied that Godzilla can take care of this, he'll go back to his own way, looking for anyone from the Dinosaur kingdom now of course. XD

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Assuming Godzilla can take care of this! He's up against a mid-tier kaiju that mostly gets by on durability and a refusal to know when he's beaten, and two nobody goons that don't like violence. This will be the fight of his life.

Also, I'll get my next post up in the morning.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

For those who've read my latest post...
Spoiler:
Ururu wasn't trying to mind control Godzilla. In fact he cannot even attempt that through one of his puppets. He just wanted Godzilla to see his true foe as well as to try and intimidate him... with unexpected results.
Last edited by Monster X on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Hey, quite a lot of activity very suddenly. I like it! Apologies for not getting the Kamacuras post out sooner, as I had actually drafted it up much earlier, but then accidentally deleted it. So I had to start from scratch. I’m liking the subplots going on here. I think the best sentence I’ve read this morning has to be Ururu wanting to puke at realizing that Aroro was in love with Anguirus.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gamera's about to get tactical up in here. I love how this fight's shaping up.

Also for the record, I'm using the 1999 Gamera. My portrayal of him is going to be that of an old, seasoned veteran.
ImageImage

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Breakdown wrote:Gamera's about to get tactical up in here. I love how this fight's shaping up.

Also for the record, I'm using the 1999 Gamera. My portrayal of him is going to be that of an old, seasoned veteran.
Well, I guess it comes with some benefits, although choosing Showa Gamera would mean that he’s mastered acrobatics and can repair alien ships.

So it’s a decent trade off, lol.
-Dr. Asimov

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Two kids walk into a bar...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Missingno. wrote:Two kids walk into a bar...
Sounds like a nice place, maybe Anguirus should take Aroro there some time.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Somehow, in the span of a few posts, Anguirus has become the stud of this RP, and I am not at all opposed to it :lol:.

#BotM

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gamera's about to get pretty brutal lol.
ImageImage

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

It's just dawned on me that I've written a kaiju themed Loony Toons skit in my latest post.
Last edited by Monster X on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Whew, next post is up. Gamera's got a long road ahead and more battles to fight. Meanwhile Kuronuma and his merry band of space-monkeys are up to no good.
ImageImage

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Breakdown wrote:Whew, next post is up. Gamera's got a long road ahead and more battles to fight. Meanwhile Kuronuma and his merry band of space-monkeys are up to no good.
Just a little bit of world building when the Space Apes start analysing Gallon’s remains.
Spoiler:
Super Alloy D can only be made from materials found in the Dark Nebula. This is also the place Gottes’s homeworld was located. The Dark Nebula is generally viewed as a no go zone by all advanced space races. It’s home to a shockingly large number of space monsters and the alien races that originated there are viewed as some of the most hostile in the universe. The whole place is so volatile that The Xillian Empire gave up on trying to colonise it and even warriors from The Land of Light don’t go there unless they have to. So Kuronuma and co are gonna be pretty spooked when they make the connection.

Also makes you wonder how bad Gottes must be to be considered a criminal in a place like that.
Last edited by Monster X on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Trying to get another post up tonight, but can't think exactly on how to flesh it out. My cast of monsters, while nothing exceedingly special, I'm trying to use a 'slow burn' effect with. You know, just giving some buildup for their appearance before they start terrorizing the nation
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

God, that post took me forever. Welp,
Spoiler:
R.I.P. Kumonga (the subplot was fun while it lasted), and now I’ve finally brought Gigan to Earth. Time to see how he interacts with all you Earthlings, as well as some potential for a meeting between Gigan and Fake Godzilla?
-Dr. Asimov

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:God, that post took me forever. Welp,
Spoiler:
R.I.P. Kumonga (the subplot was fun while it lasted), and now I’ve finally brought Gigan to Earth. Time to see how he interacts with all you Earthlings, as well as some potential for a meeting between Gigan and Fake Godzilla?
You're more likely to run into Gamera at this point, but you never know. Fake Godzilla is going to strike again....soon.
ImageImage