What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

My attempt on getting a second job is gonna take much longer then I had thought given my process today didn't work out as planned for this job that was found for me.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

What annoyed me today was goofing up twice today on the fourms.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

LifesBiggestQuestions will be shutting down...:(

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:LifesBiggestQuestions will be shutting down...:(
I’d rather not see more “what if ______ was real” videos in my recommendations so this is a win for me.
Last edited by gottatalktothefake on Mon May 13, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Was at the ER all day yesterday. I have some sort of injury on my tail bone, or in that general area. Sitting down is torturous, attempting to stand up is torturous. Gotta miss 2 more days of work. And I don't even know how I did it, the pain just suddenly started. Fuck this.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Tue May 14, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
Alabama sent the most restrictive abortion bill in the country to the governor's desk Tuesday night, with the state's Senate passing legislation that could punish doctors who perform abortions with life in prison.
Really now? Life in prison for performing an abortion? That’s pretty fucking extreme.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Gerdzerl wrote:Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
Alabama sent the most restrictive abortion bill in the country to the governor's desk Tuesday night, with the state's Senate passing legislation that could punish doctors who perform abortions with life in prison.
Really now? Life in prison for performing an abortion? That’s pretty fucking extreme.
It's Alabama, the taint of America. They almost elected a pedophile into the US Senate.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

KillCrites
Interpol Agent

Post by KillCrites »

Gerdzerl wrote:Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
ughhhh how does everything get worse every day
why did i have to be the chosen one?

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I was driving this morning when I heard about Alabama on the radio.

They were interviewing one of the legislators. The little cunt sounded so fucking smug about it.

I started my morning well and truly pissed off now.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

This has been one of the shittiest days I've had in quite some time. I just got hit with a stomach flu for the first time ever, and I've been dealing with vomiting and stomach aches all fucking day. :mad:

It's the worst thing ever, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Every time I've attempted to eat or drink ANYTHING has resulted in vomiting and stomach pains.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KManX89 wrote:This has been one of the shittiest days I've had in quite some time. I just got hit with a stomach flu for the first time ever, and I've been dealing with vomiting and stomach aches all skreeonking day. :mad:

It's the worst thing ever, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Every time I've attempted to eat or drink ANYTHING has resulted in vomiting and stomach pains.
man, i know how that feels. hope you feel better soon!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

I'm starting to feel like this slump will never end
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Tomorrows my last day of College Classes for this semester. But my living room is being renovated, and they're taking forever... So I'm stuck in one room and I'm feeling closed in lol.. Not the best feeling, but at least I can sleep away a few of these 10 days before KOTM.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Wisdom teeth pulled. Not fun.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

More like what ruined this month.
A cousin of mine, who I was really close to growing up, is wanted in a murder case. Never expected that. Quite a gut punch there. And to add insult to injury, I found out my best friend since 5th grade is possibly on drugs. I have no way of contacting her and I just don't know what to do...
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

godzillafan1954 wrote:More like what ruined this month.
A cousin of mine, who I was really close to growing up, is wanted in a murder case. Never expected that. Quite a gut punch there.
Wow. I have no words, man. I'm very sorry to hear that.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

DJ Khaled is not the nice individual he's made out to be.. Now it could just be that he was exhausted but, I was next on line after waiting 3 hours in the sun and once I was up I walked over to him and said "Hey how ya doin" and he just nodded his head, they took the pic, I said "thanks, it was nice meeting you" put my hand out, he shook it and nodded his head again, before the security kinda pushed things along.

I didn't wait 3 hours in the heat to spend 3 seconds taking a picture next to a mute bobblehead.

Now I get it, it's hot and he probably took hundreds of pictures, but come on, at least respond.

Anyway at least I got to take some pics of the Godzilla billboards in Time Square which kinda made up for it.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed May 22, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godzillafan1954 wrote:More like what ruined this month.
A cousin of mine, who I was really close to growing up, is wanted in a murder case. Never expected that. Quite a gut punch there. And to add insult to injury, I found out my best friend since 5th grade is possibly on drugs. I have no way of contacting her and I just don't know what to do...
holy poop man, i am so sorry!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

_JNavs_ wrote:DJ Khaled is not the nice individual he's made out to be.. Now it could just be that he was exhausted but, I was next on line after waiting 3 hours in the sun and once I was up I walked over to him and said "Hey how ya doin" and he just nodded his head, they took the pic, I said "thanks, it was nice meeting you" put my hand out, he shook it and nodded his head again, before the security kinda pushed things along.

I didn't wait 3 hours in the heat to spend 3 seconds taking a picture next to a mute bobblehead.

Now I get it, it's hot and he probably took hundreds of pictures, but come on, at least respond.
To be fair you sort of point it out in your post; he’s hot, he’s tired, he’s taken hundreds of pictures, and there’s a line behind you that needs to keep moving. Nothing personal against you, but he’s done it a hundred of times already and has to do it a hundred times more; any sane individual would be sick and tired of shaking hands and taking pictures by that point.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

G2000 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:DJ Khaled is not the nice individual he's made out to be.. Now it could just be that he was exhausted but, I was next on line after waiting 3 hours in the sun and once I was up I walked over to him and said "Hey how ya doin" and he just nodded his head, they took the pic, I said "thanks, it was nice meeting you" put my hand out, he shook it and nodded his head again, before the security kinda pushed things along.

To be fair you sort of point it out in your post; he’s hot, he’s tired, he’s taken hundreds of pictures, and there’s a line behind you that needs to keep moving. Nothing personal against you, but he’s done it a hundred of times already and has to do it a hundred times more; any sane individual would be sick and tired of shaking hands and taking pictures by that point.
Yeah that's most likely the case, my only issue is he was chilling in an AC'd shoe store, sitting on a throne. So it's like, Idk I guess I expected more after such a long wait. Especially after hearing that he gave out hundreds of dollars to some kids earlier in the day.

But yeah I said the same thing, he was likely tired and ready to call it quits after the first hundred or so pictures.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed May 22, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.