The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Do you think we could ever get more kaiju smilies? Maybe some more like The different era incarnations like Kiryu and Heisei Mechagodzilla, Monsterverse designs, Shin Godzilla, Anime Trilogy designs, or more kaiju in general like Rodan, Ghidorah, or Mothra. Not sure if any admins or mods would see this, but I think it could be a nice touch to help posts stand out more.
My activity here is kinda jumpy, which is something I really shouldn't admit but - honesty.

The bulk of the emoji's were basic PHPBB defualts. The old forum admin, Vega made a couple himself. Later on, I asked a similar question and made a few myself and doodled some new one's up in MSPaint a few years back - see below.
:g64: :spacegodzilla: :monsterx: :baragon: :destoroyah: :bagan:

If you are decent at MSPaint and can fit the icon size of these emoji's and they fit the quality standard - I can add them in at any time :3
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Why is being "Hidden" an option?
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Grievous wrote:Why is being "Hidden" an option?
Some people like anonymity, which I can respect. I used to be Invis for a bit. :s

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Why do I get notifications when someone on my foe list replies in a thread I'm following?
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

MikeSTZillak wrote:Why do I get notifications when someone on my foe list replies in a thread I'm following?
Because the Foes list is objectively broken and serves the exact opposite of its purpose.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Is Maritonic actually a Mod now?
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MikeSTZillak wrote:Is Maritonic actually a Mod now?
Aye, it seems that way.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

so are the bannings of 21,89 and Soggy permanet or just temporary?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

tyrantgoji wrote:so are the bannings of 21,89 and Soggy permanet or just temporary?
Temporary.

And Maritonic is the perfect person to be a mod. Long may he reign
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic is a Mod?

They are giving out these things like candies now.

Congrats....would be the proper thing to say but it aint my style.....

Don't screw it up Maritonic.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

How do you post your own fanart on here? I'm still fairly new here so I don't know everything.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Rhedosaurus wrote:How do you post your own fanart on here? I'm still fairly new here so I don't know everything.
You can post them in the Godzilla/Kaiju Fan Art Thread, or you can make your own thread within the same sub-forum and post them there via offsite image urls and embeds.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:How do you post your own fanart on here? I'm still fairly new here so I don't know everything.
You can post them in the Godzilla/Kaiju Fan Art Thread, or you can make your own thread within the same sub-forum and post them there via offsite image urls and embeds.
I know where to put them, I just have have a hard time finding out how. I made/am making some fan art of my own and scanned/will scan some, but it's hard to post them when compared to back on Jurassic Mainframe.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

As far as I know, you need to have them uploaded on some other site, and you use the URL of that image here. There is no way to upload a picture directly within this forum.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

Zarm wrote:As far as I know, you need to have them uploaded on some other site, and you use the URL of that image here. There is no way to upload a picture directly within this forum.
There isn't? Why is that? It's just so odd to have a fanart section when you simply can't upload your own art here. :?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Because that takes up space. Allowing you to upload images here would make the forums slow down like crazy.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

UltramanGoji wrote:Because that takes up space. Allowing you to upload images here would make the forums slow down like crazy.

But doesn't posting pics from other artists via their DA accounts (Matt Frank/Kaiju Samurai) also do the same thing? I mean, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Does anyone know what the heck happen to Dawsbfiremind?
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

He got disillusioned with the community or something about his role within it, decided to leave because he wasn't handling it well, and worked hard to get himself banned so he couldn't change his mind. :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Zarm wrote:He got disillusioned with the community or something about his role within it, decided to leave because he wasn't handling it well, and worked hard to get himself banned so he couldn't change his mind. :(
That's a damn shame.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life