NECA General Thread?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

Do You Want A, "NECA General" Thread?

Yes!
67%
No!
33%

Total votes: 12

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

NECA General Thread?

Post by Noble Saber »

I've noticed that a lot of Kaiju figure collectors are also big fans of a lot of NECA's other properties (Alien, Predator, etc.). Would you guys be down with a specific thread in the Toys section dedicated to non-Godzilla NECA stuff? I figured since we have a thread dedicated to dinosaurs and prehistoric beasties, it'd be a nice thread to have to discuss other cool toys. :)

_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: NECA General Thread?

Post by _JNavs_ »

Lmao, Good idea. I'm with it, I'll kick it off with the alternate IT stuff later, We could finally get some NECA toy photography going here as well as news and updates
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

2004Zilla wrote:I've noticed that a lot of Kaiju figure collectors are also big fans of a lot of NECA's other properties (Alien, Predator, etc.). Would you guys be down with a specific thread in the Toys section dedicated to non-Godzilla NECA stuff? I figured since we have a thread dedicated to dinosaurs and prehistoric beasties, it'd be a nice thread to have to discuss other cool toys. :)
You just started one....right? Do we need a poll to ask if we want one. Just let this be the one.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

goji89 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:I've noticed that a lot of Kaiju figure collectors are also big fans of a lot of NECA's other properties (Alien, Predator, etc.). Would you guys be down with a specific thread in the Toys section dedicated to non-Godzilla NECA stuff? I figured since we have a thread dedicated to dinosaurs and prehistoric beasties, it'd be a nice thread to have to discuss other cool toys. :)
You just started one....right? Do we need a poll to ask if we want one. Just let this be the one.
I think he'd have to move the thread to the Collectibles board lol, probably why he held a poll first.

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

The entire sub-forum could be considered general already with all non-Toho related threads.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Lets just call this the General Neca thread.

*gasp*

Alright, who voted NO?
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

goji89 wrote:Lets just call this the General Neca thread.

*gasp*

Alright, who voted NO?
Apparently 2 people who don't know what NECA is or stands for lmfao

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

_JNavs_ wrote:Lmao, Good idea. I'm with it, I'll kick it off with the alternate IT stuff later, We could finally get some NECA toy photography going here as well as news and updates
I mean, we do have a creative pictures thread which is basically a toy photography thread...
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Maritonic wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Lmao, Good idea. I'm with it, I'll kick it off with the alternate IT stuff later, We could finally get some NECA toy photography going here as well as news and updates
I mean, we do have a creative pictures thread which is basically a toy photography thread...
I haven't seen it. Is it usually an active thread?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
I used to be really active on it. There are a few others that are.

Added in 34 seconds:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21819&start=400
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Maritonic wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

Added in 34 seconds:
Oh okay I see what you mean, thanks! However, I think this kinda thread would streamline the photography to just NECA content, be it photography, updates for figures from any lines etc. I'm thinking kinda similar to how NECAs twitter runs, ya know?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: I haven't seen it. Is it usually an active thread?

Added in 34 seconds:
Oh okay I see what you mean, thanks! However, I think this kinda thread would streamline the photography to just NECA content, be it photography, updates for figures from any lines etc. I'm thinking kinda similar to how NECAs twitter runs, ya know?
My comment wasn't in response to the general NECA thread, it was in response to your comment about NECA Toy Photography. I'm aware of the purpose of the "General" thread.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Maritonic wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

Added in 34 seconds:
My comment wasn't in response to the general NECA thread, it was in response to your comment about NECA Toy Photography. I'm aware of the purpose of the "General" thread.
Oh okay my bad.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Sonce this poll isnt getting a lot of traffic I'll be making a general NECA thread soon.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

2004Zilla wrote:Sonce this poll isnt getting a lot of traffic I'll be making a general NECA thread soon.
Yay!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

goji89 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:Sonce this poll isnt getting a lot of traffic I'll be making a general NECA thread soon.
Yay!
I'll finally have a place for my non goji pics :lol: :lol: