The Merchandise Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26327&p=1472505
User avatar
Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2321
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: 連邦王国

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Smuggers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:51 am

goji89 wrote:Sure.....coloring books and stickers for this group. Dont act like you dont know what you implied.

What did he imply?
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10968
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby goji89 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:53 am

Smuggers wrote:
goji89 wrote:Sure.....coloring books and stickers for this group. Dont act like you dont know what you implied.

What did he imply?


We're all childish. If you know him as I do that was his subtle jab on the forum.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: キノプレックス
Contact:

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 am

goji89 wrote:Sure.....coloring books and stickers for this group. Dont act like you dont know what you implied. Assblasted? Hardly, I just asked you a simple question and if you were feeling better....you dont get butthurt about it.


Surely you wouldn't have projected an inferiority complex onto me if it weren't for a desire to offend someone. Funny how you leave that out... but considering your post history, I won't blame you for forgetting something. I'm sure it's out of your control, it seems to be a chronic issue...

And why assume coloring books are strictly for children? We're all fans of giant monster movies, I think we all know firsthand how annoying it is for people to make presumptions about an activity they dismiss.
Last edited by Mr_Goji_and_Watch on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

User avatar
Godzilla21
Keizer
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Godzilla21 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 am

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:
goji89 wrote:Sure.....coloring books and stickers for this group. Dont act like you dont know what you implied. Assblasted? Hardly, I just asked you a simple question and if you were feeling better....you dont get butthurt about it.


Surely you wouldn't have projected an inferiority complex onto me if it weren't for a desire to offend someone. Funny how you leave that out... but considering your post history, I won't blame you for forgetting something. I'm sure it's out of your control, it seems to be a chronic issue...


To be fair thats the impression I got from your post too. That you were saying we are childish.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2321
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: 連邦王国

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Smuggers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:03 am

goji89 wrote:
Smuggers wrote:What did he imply?

We're all childish. If you know him as I do that was his subtle jab on the forum.

In all fairness a lot of the products in this thread are literally made for children, so... I guess the subtle jab hits a little too close to home for some who aren't comfortable with the stuff they're buying being marketed towards 6 year old boys? It is what it is.
Last edited by Smuggers on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

User avatar
UltimateDitto
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 am

goji89 wrote:
Godzillian wrote:deleted


What could it be....this deleted post that I can see.

Is dat a zaboomafu reference?

Still hoping for Monsteverse dino nuggets!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10968
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby goji89 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:07 am

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:Surely you wouldn't have projected an inferiority complex onto me if it weren't for a desire to offend someone. Funny how you leave that out... but considering your post history, I won't blame you for forgetting something. I'm sure it's out of your control, it seems to be a chronic issue...

And why assume coloring books are strictly for children? We're all fans of giant monster movies, I think we all know firsthand how annoying it is for people to make presumptions about an activity they dismiss.


Funny, and here I thought you were a humor less individual. As would your post history about you being or trying to act like some pseudo intellectual when in fact your just an ass. You know you implied childrens book to this forum as your jab, as you ALWAYS try to look down on it. Dont cry about it.....not my problem you woke up with your inferiority complex.....hey, grab a coloring book and use some stickers to calm yourself.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2321
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: 連邦王国

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Smuggers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 am

goji89 wrote:not my problem you woke up with your inferiority complex.....hey, grab a coloring book and use some stickers to calm yourself.

Hey hey hey, be nice to your classmate or I'll confiscate your Gameboy and there will be no milk at naptime!
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10968
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby goji89 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

Smuggers wrote:
goji89 wrote:not my problem you woke up with your inferiority complex.....hey, grab a coloring book and use some stickers to calm yourself.

Hey hey hey, be nice to your classmate or I'll confiscate your Gameboy and there will be no milk at naptime!


Awww....but he started it.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: キノプレックス
Contact:

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

I'll wait for the KOTM licensed goods like my fellow forum dwellers, I'm in no rush.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

User avatar
Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2321
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: 連邦王国

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Smuggers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 am

Saw this promotional image for the Jakks giant size Godzilla, hadn't seen it posted here yet. Or maybe this is for the 2014 one? They're almost the same either way.

Image
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

User avatar
GFAN198423
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby GFAN198423 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:16 am

It's from the 2014 figure and being reused to promote the 2019, but that's not even the 2014 final figure, the arms are attached in a different way ultimately, and the colors different.

User avatar
UltimateDitto
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 am

A coloring book would be pretty rad honestly, I mean there are coloring books geared towards adults, just make one for teens and adults too. Who wouldn't want to color pages like these?
Image
Image
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 15354
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Poor Frank Parr. Dude's art has been stolen and used for all kinds of unofficial merchandise for years now. Hope he's done something about it.
Image

User avatar
Dr. Professor
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3556
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Dr. Professor » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Smuggers wrote:Saw this promotional image for the Jakks giant size Godzilla, hadn't seen it posted here yet. Or maybe this is for the 2014 one? They're almost the same either way.

Image

Is the giant size child in scale?? Guys... I don't know how Godzilla's gonna make it out of this one.
goji89 wrote: :shock: ...Sweet Yeet

Resized Image

User avatar
Apgigan
Samurai
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: hell

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Apgigan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Dr. Professor wrote:
Smuggers wrote:Saw this promotional image for the Jakks giant size Godzilla, hadn't seen it posted here yet. Or maybe this is for the 2014 one? They're almost the same either way.

Image

Is the giant size child in scale?? Guys... I don't know how Godzilla's gonna make it out of this one.


Godzilla will be fine, he has the speed advantage after all.

User avatar
Dr. Professor
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3556
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Dr. Professor » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Apgigan wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:
Smuggers wrote:Saw this promotional image for the Jakks giant size Godzilla, hadn't seen it posted here yet. Or maybe this is for the 2014 one? They're almost the same either way.

Image

Is the giant size child in scale?? Guys... I don't know how Godzilla's gonna make it out of this one.


Godzilla will be fine, he has the speed advantage after all.

Idk, I feel like one blast from that kid's Childish Death Ray and Godzilla's done. I just thought Godzilla would be taller than that by now. They should've at least given him armor or something.
goji89 wrote: :shock: ...Sweet Yeet

Resized Image

User avatar
Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 11676
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:44 pm

The Art of Godzilla: King of the Monsters is now available for pre-order.

https://www.amazon.com/Art-Godzilla-Kin ... 154&sr=8-1
Image

User avatar
Godzilla 1986
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 893
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Bridge, USS Vengeance

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby Godzilla 1986 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:48 am

Any rough idea when the Jakks figures will start appearing in Walmarts? They’ve already been out in a chain of stores in the UK, and with it being March I imagine they might be appearing within the next few weeks.
Image
"What are your thoughts on the Godzilla gijinkas?"

User avatar
GFAN198423
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: The Merchandise Thread

Postby GFAN198423 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:53 am

April is the release for KOTM Merchandise in the US.


Return to “MonsterVerse (2014-Present)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests