What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Dr. Professor
Futurian

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Dr. Professor »

Grievous wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:A stink bug has been flying around my room for like three days but I haven't been able to kill it because IT WON'T LAND ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MY skreeonking CEILING. :evil:
Is Bug Spray not an option in your house?

:P
...I didn't think of that. But now that you suggested that it's gone low enough for me to kill it without bug spray. :lol:
Last edited by Dr. Professor on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Dr. Professor wrote:...I didn't think of that. But now that you suggested that it's gone low enough for me to kill it without bug spray. :lol:
Well...I'm glad you won the war Doc.

;)
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Grievous wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:...I didn't think of that. But now that you suggested that it's gone low enough for me to kill it without bug spray. :lol:
Well...I'm glad you won the war Doc.

;)
Thank you. I actually noticed I could kill it at the same time I noticed there was a second stink bug and I was basically like "OH HELL NO YOU ARE NOT REPRODUCING IN HERE!"

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Fuck Jet Lag, and fuck Planet Eater for helping it ruin my sleep cycle. Basically I came back from japan last week and my sleeping hours are all wonked out. Then planet eater came out and I stayed up till 5am watching it and that normalized it.

Now it’s 9:30, I maybe slept an hour, more like a nap, and I have to work 12 hours. I should be fine, and before you ask my job doesn’t require anything dangerous, but I know it’s gonna be utter hell.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Dr. Professor wrote:Thank you. I actually noticed I could kill it at the same time I noticed there was a second stink bug and I was basically like "OH HELL NO YOU ARE NOT REPRODUCING IN HERE!"
And now I'm just picturing you swinging a rolled up newspaper around violently screaming:

"BEGONE EVIL BUGS OF STINK!!!"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Dr. Professor wrote:
Grievous wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:A stink bug has been flying around my room for like three days but I haven't been able to kill it because IT WON'T LAND ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MY skreeonking CEILING. :evil:
Is Bug Spray not an option in your house?

...I didn't think of that. But now that you suggested that it's gone low enough for me to kill it without bug spray. :lol:
I would not feel comfortable spraying poison in my bedroom.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

eabaker wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:
Grievous wrote: Is Bug Spray not an option in your house?

I have asthma and it gets set off pretty easily by any kind of sprays so it probably would've been a bad move for me to spray it, regardless of it being poison.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Dr. Professor wrote:I have asthma and it gets set off pretty easily by any kind of sprays so it probably would've been a bad move for me to spray it, regardless of it being poison.
That's a fair call.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:
But....Your from California. You breathe it everyday.

BOOM!!!!!

*Drops mic*

Deal with it....... 8-) .

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:
eabaker wrote:
But....Your from California. You breathe it everyday.

BOOM!!!!!

*Drops mic*

Deal with it....... 8-) .
You're not wrong.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Long story short, I got a notification from YT that one of the assholes who got my old channel destroyed has subscribed to me again.

All I can think is "you ass! You have some fucking nerve to re-subscribe to me after what you've done and think I won't notice."

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Just changed my profile pic, not realizing that Photobucket was going to watermark it...

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

eabaker wrote:Just changed my profile pic, not realizing that Photobucket was going to watermark it...
Man, I'm never going to recognize you now. I associate you so strongly with that sunset scene from Godzilla vs Hedorah now.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
eabaker wrote:Just changed my profile pic, not realizing that Photobucket was going to watermark it...
Man, I'm never going to recognize you now. I associate you so strongly with that sunset scene from Godzilla vs Hedorah now.
Same it's really...confusing.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maritonic wrote:
Kaiju-King42 wrote:
I made the change partly because somebody else had started posting more often using the same avatar.

Don't worry, in time I'm sure you'll all come to identify me with the dead medium from Black Sabbath. Although it might screw up Black Sabbath for you.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

eabaker wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
Kaiju-King42 wrote:
I made the change partly because somebody else had started posting more often using the same avatar.

Don't worry, in time I'm sure you'll all come to identify me with the dead medium from Black Sabbath. Although it might screw up Black Sabbath for you.
Nothing can screw up Black Sabbath for me.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maritonic wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

Nothing can screw up Black Sabbath for me.
That's fair. In particular, the segment that pic is from is basically perfect cinema.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote: Same it's really...confusing.
For shame....You dare have doubts about HIM?

Our Lord just changed forms in front of your eyes you bared witnessed to it yet cast doubts? Blind are those that do NoT see his power even if presented to them on a platter.
Last edited by goji89 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

goji89 wrote:
Maritonic wrote: Same it's really...confusing.
For shame....You dare have doubts about HIM?

Our Lord just changed forms in front of your eyes you bared witnessed to it yet cast doubts? Blind are those that do NoT see his power even if presented to them on a platter.
Is that Bio Wars distracting us from a stupid side plot I hear?

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

When people miss the closing bracket (like this, especially when there’s still even more text afterwards.

Not aimed at anyone here, we all do it including me. But my god, utter chaos, I tell you.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.