General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
TheRedKing1979
GPN Volunteer

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by TheRedKing1979 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote: Still shows your account in the database.

I can recover your old account for you and reset your password if you want. Just send me an email from the linked email on the account - since we kinda have a 1 account per user policy and such. One account has to be banned : s

WELCOME BACK THOUGH! :D

Ill need your email address. :)
Click that lovely little "Contact" button under my user profile and mouse over email. It should display my email at the bottom of the browser (using chrome).

Safari :/ doesnt show

Added in 11 hours 23 minutes :
SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote: Still shows your account in the database.

I can recover your old account for you and reset your password if you want. Just send me an email from the linked email on the account - since we kinda have a 1 account per user policy and such. One account has to be banned : s

WELCOME BACK THOUGH! :D

Click that lovely little "Contact" button under my user profile and mouse over email. It should display my email at the bottom of the browser (using chrome).
There isnt an email link in your profile. Just PM and deviant art page. I emailed you using the DA URL. Hopefully itll work

Added in 18 minutes 46 seconds:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:

Safari :/ doesnt show

Added in 11 hours 23 minutes :
SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:

There isnt an email link in your profile. Just PM and deviant art page. I emailed you using the DA URL. Hopefully itll work
If you mean the wataru ID from 2016, that was when i tried to come back and found my old account from years previous disappeared. That one (2016) can be ignored. I messaged the board when I created it because it was never turned on. Never heard back.
Member formerly known as wataru.
Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.
Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Ultra_Henshin_Fan »

came here to also say I can't send or see PM's and the screen is just blank. I click their name, click 'send private message' then this is all I get...

I think the same thing happened a few weeks ago too when I was trying to change my avatar. But being just an avatar it wasn't a big deal and I just figured the board will get fixed. But not being able to PM is a bit more important.

Thanks
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

TheRedKing1979 wrote:bump
Sorry for the delay on my behalf.

It - should be in my profile, right above the PM user function. It actually doesn't work unless you have something browser email integrated. Though it still should show my linked email, just be sure to cut off mailto: before sending it. If that doesn't work - I can just send an email to your current account and you should have the email then.

Eh - on second thought. The account in question; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8465 . Actually has 0 posts...so I assume that's the 2016 account then. I cannot find another account named wataru or anything connecting the word in the username. In this instance - we can actually just forgo the recovery - since the OG account got nuked or unless you can send me an email from the 2016 account - either or.

I'll leave this one up to you.
Ultra_Henshin_Fan wrote:came here to also say I can't send or see PM's and the screen is just blank. I click their name, click 'send private message' then this is all I get...

https://i.imgur.com/y6WHaB3.png

I think the same thing happened a few weeks ago too when I was trying to change my avatar. But being just an avatar it wasn't a big deal and I just figured the board will get fixed. But not being able to PM is a bit more important.

Thanks
I appreciate the heads up on the report of the bug. It's a known issue that is still being attempted to be resolved. Sorry about that : s

Added in 9 minutes 30 seconds:
Massive edit:

F' mod powers. Yeah - I can see emails because my permissions are set that way - ... god - d'

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Ultra_Henshin_Fan »

I understand, my job involves software also and sometimes it's a real pain.

Like the time I left one single quote --> ' <--- (one of those) in a line of code on the company message forum and took down the entire forum by accident. Hahaha

...I've hated php ever since. Lol.

I saw after I posted that it had already been posted about so sorry for being redundant. I'll give you my system specs and OS and browser if you want but I figured you probably didn't need it. (and you can probably see all that and my IP and stuff anyway.)

Thanks for looking into it.
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I'm having to reset my password every other time I log in. I had to do it just the now and I don't why it keeps happening. Is anyone else having to deal with this?

Added in 22 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds:
I've had to reset my password again, this is the fourth time I had to do this over the last two days. I don't know why this keeps happening and I getting tired of it. Is this happing to anyone else, or is it just me? I really need help with this.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I'm having to reset my password every other time I log in. I had to do it just the now and I don't why it keeps happening. Is anyone else having to deal with this?

I've had to reset my password again, this is the fourth time I had to do this over the last two days. I don't know why this keeps happening and I getting tired of it. Is this happing to anyone else, or is it just me? I really need help with this.
No such issue on my part or anyone else that I know of.

Try forcefully changing your password while logged in and make sure it follows the specifications required.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I'm having to reset my password every other time I log in. I had to do it just the now and I don't why it keeps happening. Is anyone else having to deal with this?

No such issue on my part or anyone else that I know of.

Try forcefully changing your password while logged in and make sure it follows the specifications required.
I've tried and it won't let me. I had to do it again today. I don't know if it's the browser I'm using, Firefox, I've tried using Internet Explorer and that didn't work.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

kingkevzilla88 wrote: I've tried and it won't let me. I had to do it again today. I don't know if it's the browser I'm using, Firefox, I've tried using Internet Explorer and that didn't work.
Any particular error it's giving you while you attempt to change your password?

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote: I've tried and it won't let me. I had to do it again today. I don't know if it's the browser I'm using, Firefox, I've tried using Internet Explorer and that didn't work.
Any particular error it's giving you while you attempt to change your password?
I had to do it again, it's getting beyond a joke now. I might try Chrome but I'm worried about that working or not.

I using chrome, and it works fine. I'll be using it for this from now on.
Last edited by kingkevzilla88 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Ignore this.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

SpaceG92 wrote:quoted for notification
Getting a weird sizing error with another thread, possibly caused by broken spoiler codes:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:quoted for notification
Getting a weird sizing error with another thread, possibly caused by broken spoiler codes:

]https://i.gyazo.com/1b5568be5620fb833d6 ... 0f3465.png
Can't seem to see it on my end.

From the looks of it, there was a broken Spoiler Tag that appears to have been fixed now. Having an open Spoiler tag will utterly shatter a post if you have another one in it. Last time it happened someone had 2 broken spoiler tags within a quote and it caused a catastrophic meltdown that basically turned into a black hole and it warped the page beyond all hell. I'm not over exaggerating either, it mangled the display so much that you couldn't edit anything, the page stretched, buttons where scattered everywhere - it was a mess. Simple fix, but it all comes down to properly making tags :P

Thank you for reminding me though, was trying to update the Spoiler tag from an overglorified quote box to a legit extension based tag. Should work the same but you can nest them now :3

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Vimeo links are not working. Just seeing a white square.

And I have a pretty rad one I wanna post...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

My notifications sya that Loganrules115, Living Corpse, phantomsdaydreams, and Girantina93 have posted in the "Godzilla: Monster Planet Trilogy SPOILERS Discussion" thread, but I only see Loganrules115 and Living Corpse's posts.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Neither the forums or the main site will open in browser for me. Not sure why.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Neither the forums or the main site will open in browser for me. Not sure why.
Having the same problem. Apocalypse is upon us.

Added in 16 hours 36 minutes 59 seconds:
Found a fix if anyone has this problem. Go to User Control Panel < Board Preferences < Notification Options, checkmark email on "Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed", head to your email and find the topic that was posted in. Open it in a new tab and presto, you're here.
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I assume the issues solved itself then? Since we're all here posting like normal o,O.

Only time I had problems was yesterday where there was a massive load time. I think that was on my end though,

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Not sure... but was the word censor restored succesfully after the reset? The boards seem a lot... saltier today.
Spoiler:
I assume a**hole and bulls**t, at least, were already in the censor's lexicon, even if buttf****d wasn't, but even with the censor on, they're still appearing.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

I'm not sure if this is everyone or just my machine, but since the crash/reset Chrome has a "not secure" message for Toho Kingdom. I checked on Internet Explorer, and it doesn't have the message. Further, I have cleared my cache and restarted Chrome and it still listed as not secure.

Don't know what the error might be, or even if it's on my end, but I thought that I would let you guys know in case it is on your end.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah wrote:I'm not sure if this is everyone or just my machine, but since the crash/reset Chrome has a "not secure" message for Toho Kingdom. I checked on Internet Explorer, and it doesn't have the message. Further, I have cleared my cache and restarted Chrome and it still listed as not secure.

Don't know what the error might be, or even if it's on my end, but I thought that I would let you guys know in case it is on your end.
I am getting intermittent flashes of something like that as well, though I haven't for the last hour or two.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!