What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
goji89 wrote:Mexico beat the champs Germany 1-0......Holy shiit. Guess Donovan chose the right side to root for.
Don't understand the backlash he's getting. My number 1 is England, but when they go down (and let's face it, they will) I got no problem rooting for Mexico. North America, repreSENT!!!
I know right. Rooting for your second team or say in this instance country is not uncommon, that happens all the times in sports.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

Oddly...it feets nicely at some parts.

All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Getting this as a surprise gift from my mom on the way home from me and my family's weekend getaway:

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Finally, FINALLY, managed to complete a song that I was writing for a Fanfiction.

Write songs is hard af
Last edited by Manuelito Canelito on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

ManuJM1997 wrote:Finally, FINALLY, managed to complete a song that I was writing for a Fanfiction.

Write songs is hard af
Heck yes. I've also tried my hand at it, for the same reason. There are just so many factors you have to work in...! Congrats on finishing!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I managed to record Son of Godzilla on tv, the stars have finally aligned for this fella.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:I managed to record Son of Godzilla on tv, the stars have finally aligned for this fella.
How??

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

goji89 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:I managed to record Son of Godzilla on tv, the stars have finally aligned for this fella.
How??
I was bored, so I looked up "Godzilla" on my tv, and somehow SoG popped up. It was on 539.

If your asking about the stars aligning, that be a story for another time me matey.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
How??
I was bored, so I looked up "Godzilla" on my tv, and somehow SoG popped up. It was on 539.

If your asking about the stars aligning, that be a story for another time me matey.
But how did you record it?

VHS?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
How??

VHS?
Pointed a Super-8 camera at the screen, and at the same time ran an 8-track recorder right next to the set.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Just learned that Brown Pandas are a thing. They're so adorable I'm gonna die.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: I was bored, so I looked up "Godzilla" on my tv, and somehow SoG popped up. It was on 539.

VHS?
Pointed a Super-8 camera at the screen, and at the same time ran an 8-track recorder right next to the set.
:lol: .....Now thats how you record. If anyone can still believe it......I actually still record on my VHS.... :huge: . I know DVR but damn it I actually like it old school, stopping at the right moment before it goes to commercial and starting in its return. Im so damn good you wouldnt be able to tell where I stop and where it starts.....Its actually a little hobby of mine.... :lol: . I like searching thrift stores for old VHS cassettes.....oh and I still have a walkman.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

goji89 wrote:
eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:

VHS?
:lol: .....Now thats how you record. If anyone can still believe it......I actually still record on my VHS.... :huge: . I know DVR but damn it I actually like it old school, stopping at the right moment before it goes to commercial and starting in its return. Im so damn good you wouldnt be able to tell where I stop and where it starts.....Its actually a little hobby of mine.... :lol: . I like searching thrift stores for old VHS cassettes.....oh and I still have a walkman.
And then you call Dawsb old man, you damn fossil >:v

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

ManuJM1997 wrote: And then you call Dawsb old man, you damn fossil >:v
He has an old soul inside him.....mine decided to never grow up....And I'm not that old, I can count the number of grey hairs on 2 1/2 hands.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

goji89 wrote:
eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:

VHS?
Dude, that's awesome. Major respect!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: I was bored, so I looked up "Godzilla" on my tv, and somehow SoG popped up. It was on 539.

VHS?
.......... :lol: Man, I walked into that one.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

After being grumpy 'cause I took two days off revision, I managed to get 6 chapters done today. Feelin' good, except it's now eight minutes past midnight.

Ahh, that's normal now. Welcome to writing I guess. :lol:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:After being grumpy 'cause I took two days off revision, I managed to get 6 chapters done today. Feelin' good, except it's now eight minutes past midnight.

Curious, how long did that take?

OT: Watched the first 8 episodes of My Hero Acedemia today.
Fantastic stuff!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

GIGAN05 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:After being grumpy 'cause I took two days off revision, I managed to get 6 chapters done today. Feelin' good, except it's now eight minutes past midnight.

About...let's see...five hours not counting procrastination.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
GIGAN05 wrote:

About...let's see...five hours not counting procrastination.
6 in 5? Good going regardless!