Monster Mayhem Round 3: Giratina93 vs. Bot 1

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 3: Giratina93 vs. Bot 1

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Giratina93
- Godzilla (2000)
- King Kong (2005)
- Gigan (2004) V1
- Rodan ('64)

vs.

Bot 1
- Godzilla (Showa)
- King Joe (Original)
- Gyaos (Showa)
- Gorosaurus

Arena: Mondo Island Jungles (King Kong Escapes)

Voting may begin!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 3: Giratina93 vs. Bot 1

Post by Zarm »

I think Giratina93 can take this. Rodan and Gorosaurus are likely to stalemate for some time, same for the two Kings- but I think Gigan could take Gyaos, and an injured Gigan and 2000 may be just enough (barely) to put Showa down, since he doesn't do well with double-teams.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Well.. I feared the bot, and now it's here... and yet, I still think I, Giratina, can take this.

Gorosaurus and King Kong, we already know how this is going to end. Gorosaurus can deliver a devastating kick... if he gets the proper set up. Kong won't give him that, and Kong is FANTASTIC at handling therapods, as seen in his 1v1 against the V-rex. This is a fat L for Gorosaurus, and even if he fights someone else... we know Goro doesn't take kindly to beams, so even FW Gigan's cluster ray can keep him at bay while just buying time for help to arrive, and Showa Rodan just pummels Goro since there's nothing the therapod can do against a flying wrecking ball.

Showa King Joe is... mediocre offensively. He never used his beam against Ultraseven, and he only used his seperation when traveling around. He's just going to be a melee bot... the problem is, he's a REALLY FUCKING TOUGH melee bot. Rodan is not breaching what he has, and Kong... MAY be able to do some damage, but King Joe is going to be a near impenetrable wall. Only G2000 has the firepower to put him down, and as I said before, MAYBE kong can outdo him in melee but... he's going to stay for a while.

Showa Gyaos is as fragile as they come, and while the sonic cutter can be deadly... I'm sure anyone I have, even Gigan, can take on the monster bat thing, meaning someone gets to help someone else against either Goro or King Joe.

This just leaves Showa Godzilla... good god. Showa Godzilla is insane, especially at the end of the Showa era. He's a kung fu master with a potent atomic breath... but G2000 can at least hang with him. He has the more potent regeneration, a TERRIFYING atomic breath that Showa wants nothing to do with, some form of melee so he doesn't get completely clobbered by Showa, and a nuclear pulse to at least keep Showa from just pinning him down and pummeling him to death. I doubt G2000 can straight up kill him, but if one of his beams lands... Showa Goji is going to be HURTING, and once backup arrives, which it should... things go downhill for the superhero lizard.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Showa Godzilla could win against Godzilla 2000 1v1, but the outcome of this fight depends on how well the drafts do against each other. Kong isn't gonna do well against King Joe for the latter's durability and beam, whilst Gigan might be able to win against Gyaos after a tough fight. Rodan could probably win against Gorosaurus thanks to his durability and flight. If Gigan and Rodan are able to help Kong take out King Joe, then they could help Godzilla 2000 overwhelm and bring down Showa Godzilla. So I'm gonna vote for Giratina93.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kong goes with what he is familiar with, Gorosaurus will get some good strikes in, but I doubt he can land the kangaroo kick! Against a faster Kong, Gorosaurus is going to lose.

Again the Gamera monsters are being treated as 'fragile', I literally skimmed through the movie and Gyaos seems as durable as most mid tier Godzilla monsters from the Showa era. Yes he cut his foot off, but it regrew a couple of scenes later good as new, and managed to survive for a little bit when having two large tusks stabbing into his
neck. Against Rodan, he might be able to win with the fog distraction, impressive flying abilities, and hyper cutter ray, but I don't see him killing Rodan, I actually believe Gigan would be the one to finish off Gyaos after seeing a teammate struggling, flying buzzsaws and a Cluster beam could finish off Gyaos.

Gigan against King Joe would probably win as well. King How is more of a grappler, preferring to choke out his opponent more than anything, not that he won't swing his arms or use the beam attack. Gigan seems to have a bigger arsenal than Joe, and faster reflexes to get the job done, Gigan would probably walk away with s chipped Scythe but that wouldn't hinder him too much.

Showa Godzilla will be last man standing with all four members of team Giratina93 alive and kicking, don't see him winning, he'll put up one hell of a fight, maybe critically damaging Kong, but the numbers, beams, everything, will ultimately defeat Showa Godzilla. Giratina93
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image