K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by godzillafan1954 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:No he posted in the wrong thread.
It was too good to be true... :(
Oh, no. I was kidding. I'm just as clueless as you. :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Oh, no. I was kidding. I'm just as clueless as you. :lol:
Damn, can't believe I fell for that... :lol:

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

He would have clarified if it was intentional, Shins not getting added sadly...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Crap, posted in the wrong thread... I thought this was a KWCE Co-Writer Locator. Do we even have that? Ooops. :lol: I apologize, everyone!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX wrote:Crap, posted in the wrong thread... I thought this was a KWCE Co-Writer Locator. Do we even have that? Ooops. :lol: I apologize, everyone!
viewtopic.php?f=48&p=1503849#p1503849
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

KaijuX wrote:Crap, posted in the wrong thread... I thought this was a KWCE Co-Writer Locator. Do we even have that? Ooops. :lol: I apologize, everyone!
Dang it...Now I really know it was too good to be true...:(

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Looking for someone who's emersed in Lovecraftian lore, especially the Great Old Ones. Wanting to do a short match inspired by The Call of Cthulu, PM me if interested, son.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Does anyone need help with a match? I'm open, and I'll be glad to help.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Anyone want to help on Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Ultraman? At the rate I'm progressing, I'm never going to be finished.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Looking for a Co-writer to help write the sequel to Match 211: Godzilla (Legendary) vs. M.U.T.O. vs. Skull Crawler vs. Mechani-Kong & Orga.

It will feature the SkullCrawlers but all other monsters are up in the air. PM me if you're interested.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Does anyone need help with a match? I’m open. This also extends to KWCE matches.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

this hasn't been used in a while, but i could really use someones help right now.

i already have the first draft of Mechagodzilla[Heisei] vs Everyone done, but at the snails pace that i'm going through right now, i'm not getting the second draft done anytime soon.

just reply to me and i'll get started.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Looking for a co-writer for Godzilla 2014 vs. Zilla, I’ve started on it and looking for a nice co-op match
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Looking for a co-writer for Godzilla 2014 vs. Zilla, I’ve started on it and looking for a nice co-op match
Funny that you mentioned it, someone that I know did thought of writing it, would you like me to get him to know about this when he’s available?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

soulgodzilla wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Looking for a co-writer for Godzilla 2014 vs. Zilla, I’ve started on it and looking for a nice co-op match
Funny that you mentioned it, someone that I know did thought of writing it, would you like me to get him to know about this when he’s available?
The idea predates his as it’s been half written since 2016.
I’m just looking for a co-writer to get it finished
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
The idea predates his as it’s been half written since 2016.
I’m just looking for a co-writer to get it finished
I see, I’ll let him know about this, and see if he’ll help or not.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Alrighty, thank you.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Alrighty, thank you.
He told me that once he’s done with his work, he’ll message you.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

soulgodzilla wrote:
Awesome. Can’t wait to finally finish this
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Awesome. Can’t wait to finally finish this
I’d be glad to see him wrote something, since I remembered he originally wanted to write Godzilla (Heisei) Vs Sachiel back when he was confirmed in City Shrouded In Shadows.

Added in 1 day 12 hours 33 minutes 39 seconds:
Hate to inform this Pitchblackprogress, but my friend that I mentioned is likely too busy to help you, so he wouldn’t be able to co write with you.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....