The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Is there a template for the cards? If so I might be able to help with a few

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

KaijuX wrote:Ehh... TBH, your Slattern match I'm going to be holding onto for a while. Believe me, I have a reason why. You'll see in time.
You should put that in your signature too :lol:
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:Ehh... TBH, your Slattern match I'm going to be holding onto for a while. Believe me, I have a reason why. You'll see it in time.
Oh really? Interesting. Though why didn't you PM me about it when I sent it? I was assuming you're still pretty busy.

One question: Am I in trouble?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kaijunator wrote:Oh really? Interesting. Though why didn't you PM me about it when I sent it? I was assuming you're still pretty busy.

Because what I had in mind wasn't finalized when I received it. An don't worry, you're not in trouble. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Oh really? Interesting. Though why didn't you PM me about it when I sent it? I was assuming you're still pretty busy.

Because what I had in mind wasn't finalized when I received it. An don't worry, you're not in trouble. ;)
Oh that's good.

Whatever you had in mind must be interesting. I'll let you PM me when you are ready to.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Shouldn't the Mutos be removed from the roster because they're in the normal KWC?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Shouldn't the Mutos be removed from the roster because they're in the normal KWC?
They probably should be removed. Off topic but your avatar is quite horrifying.
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

For Fire Golza charging up his Maximum Ultrasonic Ray, would we use the Tiga version or the X version? I would like to use the X version, as it looks waaaay cooler. Could we also allow him to utilize the Rolling Attack, also from X?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Consider the list up front outdated. All I have to say about that.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:Consider the list up front outdated. All I have to say about that.
Nice. My boy Golza gets featured now. :D

What is your verdict on the charge up for Fire Golza's Maximum Ultrasonic Ray and allowing the Rolling Attack?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The charge-up for Golza's Ultrasonic Ray is irrelevant. We need to talk, sooner rather than later, about what we're doing with Gorg Fire Golza and Gorg Antlar. Are they being added? If so, will they require Zaigorg's presence to do so? Will they be their own separate characters, or forms for Golza and Antlar? If they aren't being added, will their powers be given to Golza and Antlar, or not?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:The charge-up for Golza's Ultrasonic Ray is irrelevant.
No it isn't. I am about to have him use the ray for the first time in my Fire Golza vs Silvagon vs Neosaurus match. I think I'll just have his charge-up be the same as Gorg's. I or Andrew (if I send in before a verdict is made) can change it if necessary.
Birdman wrote:If they aren't being added, will their powers be given to Golza and Antlar, or not?
I hope so.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Implementing the Gorg Antlar and Gorg Golza powers for regular Antlar and Fire Golza make about as much sense as putting the spiral ray on Showa Godzilla.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

MM Raids Again wrote:Implementing the Gorg Antlar and Gorg Golza powers for regular Antlar and Fire Golza make about as much sense as putting the spiral ray on Showa Godzilla.
All I needed to know. ;)

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Implementing the Gorg Antlar and Gorg Golza powers for regular Antlar and Fire Golza make about as much sense as putting the spiral ray on Showa Godzilla.
All I needed to know. ;)
N-not even the cool charge-up? The Tiga one is boring, all he does is rear back. The Gorg one looks freaking awesome. :(

I mean, look at it:

Also, I haven't seen the X film, but wouldn't the Rolling Attack be Golza just rolling into a ball? Shouldn't that not require any special power?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

If you want a cool charge, look at the Ginga S Fire Golza.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

How about the fact that the X movie version really doesn't do anything but exist to be canon fodder and a reason to bring Tiga into the movie? It makes A LOT more sense to bring in either the original Fire Golza or the Ultra Galaxy version.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM Raids Again wrote:How about the fact that the X movie version really doesn't do anything but exist to be canon fodder and a reason to bring Tiga into the movie? It makes A LOT more sense to bring in either the original Fire Golza or the Ultra Galaxy version.
He's canon fodder? Really? I haven't seen the film (Heck, I haven't seen anything Ultraman in over a year).

I like the look of the UG one, but the Tiga one is stronger. I am currently writing him with the UG design, but with the powers of the Tiga one plus the Superheated Heat Ray (IDK why they called it that, he shoots fireballs, not a heat ray) from UG.. The Showa Gomora got the Super Oscillatory Wave, so why can't the UG Fire Golza get the Tiga powers?

When the KWCE goes live, I hope we get the UG design plus the powers of Tiga and the Superheated Heat Ray. I'll change it if I have to.

Also, could we have the Paralysis Ray from Ginga S?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kaijunator wrote: Also, could we have the Paralysis Ray from Ginga S?
Considering he only gets powers like that when Guts Seijin Mons-Lived into Golza, I highly doubt it. It was more of a power of Guts being used through Golza, like how other kaiju spawned duplicates (a power Guts uses in various shows) that the kaiju itself.

Quote of the Year:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:If you want a cool charge, look at the Ginga S Fire Golza.
Having just watched both charges, I can say the Ginga and Gorg charges are pretty similar. Gorg's veins start glowing and it charges pretty fast (as seen in the video below, starting at 3:34). Ginga's has the energy ring around the neck and is a bit slower. I'll write it as the Ginga charge-up, but if KaijuX allows the Gorg charge up, I might change it. Both charges are pretty cool though.

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
MM Raids Again wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Also, could we have the Paralysis Ray from Ginga S?
Considering he only gets powers like that when Guts Seijin Mons-Lived into Golza, I highly doubt it. It was more of a power of Guts being used through Golza, like how other kaiju spawned duplicates (a power Guts uses in various shows) that the kaiju itself.
Alright. If Guts Seijin gets added and MonsLiving is allowed, then we could have him use the ray.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!