K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Having trouble writing a K.W.C. match? Need another's opinion to make it work? Well, then this is the thread for you.

Rules:

1) You must have started writing a match before you can request the help of another writer. No match requests.
2) A short, basic, non-spoilery plot of the match must be provided in your post when requesting assistance.
3) Co-Writers cannot work on multiple matches at once.
4) Any major details regarding the match must be discussed via PM or off-site. No Spoilers!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Well, I guess i'll bite first.

Would anyone like to Co-write Gigan(Or any alien monster) Vs. Baragon and Rodan with me? Don't want to spoil the story, so you can PM for details if interested.

Added in 18 hours 10 minutes 45 seconds:
might as well give this thread another go.

Currently writing Godzilla(Legendary) Vs. Varan. I've got my first draft done, and if anyone wanted to help out I'd appreciate it.

Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
A Conspiracy Theorist/Hacker purchases a cassette containing footage from a monarch expedition to the kitami river, where a four person crew observes a battle between the king of the monsters and the god of the kitami river.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Well, I guess i'll bite first.

Would anyone like to Co-write Gigan(Or any alien monster) Vs. Baragon and Rodan with me? Don't want to spoil the story, so you can PM for details if interested.

Currently writing Godzilla(Legendary) Vs. Varan. I've got my first draft done, and if anyone wanted to help out I'd appreciate it.

Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
A Conspiracy Theorist/Hacker purchases a cassette containing footage from a monarch expedition to the kitami river, where a four person crew observes a battle between the king of the monsters and the god of the kitami river.
Might as well volunteer. :shrug:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

godzillafan1954 wrote:

Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
I'll send it to you as soon as I can!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:

Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
I'll send it to you as soon as I can!
Sorry if I'm not much help, anyway.

Added in 20 hours 5 minutes 17 seconds:
Anyone wanna help me write Destoroyah vs. Gamera vs. Orga? :| Anyone?

Edit: Never mind, I guess.
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Aye. Anyone wanna help me write Destoroyah vs. Gamera vs. Orga?

Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
Destoroyah attacks Shanghai, then Gamera arrives to save the city. The Millenian UFO appears, and Orga beams down. The three then face each other in an epic showdown.
So you in or you out? :lol:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

So I'm writing Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Hedorah (Showa) and similar to #121. It's a sequel to #81. The main problem I'm having with that match is I can't find a way how to have Legendary Godzilla fight Hedorah especially since he's a tooth n nail fighter with only one beam attack and touching Hedorah results in pain due to his toxic body. I was thinking of holding this match off until Legendary Godzilla possibly gained more abilities in the sequels or if anyone would be interested in helping me write that one.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So I'm writing Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Hedorah (Showa) and similar to #121. It's a sequel to #81. The main problem I'm having with that match is I can't find a way how to have Legendary Godzilla fight Hedorah especially since he's a tooth n nail fighter with only one beam attack and touching Hedorah results in pain due to his toxic body. I was thinking of holding this match off until Legendary Godzilla possibly gained more abilities in the sequels or if anyone would be interested in helping me write that one.
I'd be more than happy to toss around a few ideas. Here's one-
Godzilla is a strategic motherfucker, he showed signs of intelligence when he lured the Male MUTO to its death in the movie. Have Godzilla learn from his mistakes after trying to fight Hedorah using his teeth and claws. How about, using what's around him to win? like have Godzilla push some skyscrapers onto Hedorah, or quickly headbutt him into an area where Hedorah can be killed by electricity
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I'd be more than happy to toss around a few ideas. Here's one-
Godzilla is a strategic motherskreeonker, he showed signs of intelligence when he lured the Male MUTO to its death in the movie. Have Godzilla learn from his mistakes after trying to fight Hedorah using his teeth and claws. How about, using what's around him to win? like have Godzilla push some skyscrapers onto Hedorah, or quickly headbutt him into an area where Hedorah can be killed by electricity
Thanks man! I'll keep those in mind. Made writing the match much easier now especially since its been a while since watching the movie having forgotten how intelligent G14 was.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

I would like to retract my request for a co-writer. Thanks for your help guys! :roll:

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

^ You're welcome :)

@GFan1990, LP Godzilla was very crafty in dealing with the MUTO, so just have LP Godzilla outsmart Hedorah. Hedorah never really showed too much signs of intelligence anyway, what with him being easily lured by blinking headlights.
The knocking over of skyscrapers sounds cool, but LP could easily lead Hedorah to a spot where he can be more effectively dealt with. I could see LP muscling through the pain to sumo shove Hedorah through a power plant, that'd be cool
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:I'd be more than happy to toss around a few ideas. Here's one-
Godzilla is a strategic motherskreeonker, he showed signs of intelligence when he lured the Male MUTO to its death in the movie. Have Godzilla learn from his mistakes after trying to fight Hedorah using his teeth and claws. How about, using what's around him to win? like have Godzilla push some skyscrapers onto Hedorah, or quickly headbutt him into an area where Hedorah can be killed by electricity
Thanks man! I'll keep those in mind. Made writing the match much easier now especially since its been a while since watching the movie having forgotten how intelligent G14 was.
LPG could also lead Hedorah toward areas that give the former an advantage.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Again thanks guys! It's actually made writing this match a lot easier. Sensei also offered to co-write this match with me so that'll definitely help as well. ;)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I've got some spare time before I start work on my next match. Hit me up!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:I've got some spare time before I start work on my next match. Hit me up!
Hey Birdman. It's been weeks since I sent in my Destoroyah vs. Kumasogami match to you. By any chance, mind sending in the edited version to me by PM so I finally sent it in to KaijuX?
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I thought I did?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:I thought I did?
No I never got it. Maybe some glitch happened preventing it or maybe you're confusing me with someone else you co-oped with (Lain perhaps since you did Black Moth vs. King Kong with him)? If that's the case, try again whenever you have the time. I can wait.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Would anyone like to co-write Baragon (Showa), Manda (Millennium), and Varan vs Zandora, Spyler, and Wargilgar?
The plot is basically that during the final battle of DAM, these three monsters sense something odd, and deciding that the other monsters have King Ghidorah handled, leave to investigate. They find, well, you guess. :)

Added in 20 hours 46 minutes 55 seconds:
Alright, trying this again. Would anyone like to please help me write SpaceGodzilla vs Desghidorah? There is no real specific reason I need help, I would just really like some help with what I intend to be a rather long match.
Spoiler:
Plot: SpaceGodzilla has been sucked into a wormhole, and it has brought him to the ancient past. Now having traveled to Earth, he finds it under attack by Desghidorah.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Would anyone like to co-write Baragon (Showa), Manda (Millennium), and Varan vs Zandora, Spyler, and Wargilgar?
The plot is basically that during the final battle of DAM, these three monsters sense something odd, and deciding that the other monsters have King Ghidorah handled, leave to investigate. They find, well, you guess. :)

Added in 20 hours 46 minutes 55 seconds:
Alright, trying this again. Would anyone like to please help me write SpaceGodzilla vs Desghidorah? There is no real specific reason I need help, I would just really like some help with what I intend to be a rather long match.
Spoiler:
Plot: SpaceGodzilla has been sucked into a wormhole, and it has brought him to the ancient past. Now having traveled to Earth, he finds it under attack by Desghidorah.
If you really need help, than I'd be willing to help.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

fanofstuff wrote: If you really need help, than I'd be willing to help.
I'm going to write more of the match, and I'll see if I do need help. If I do, I will get back to you on that via PM. Thanks for the offer. :D
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.