Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
gigan72
Keizer

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan stared at the monster in front of him. He looked at it, scanning it for any wounds. He lifted his claws and swiftly smacked the monster over, and kicked him into a building.
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Gordon was nearly there by now, he could see the action raging on and a little smirk formed upon his face. "Activate the drill, we're ramming the son of a bitch!"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The crew of MOGUERA could see the smoke rising from fires that had sparked due to the destruction both monsters were causing from the large monitor in their cabin. They were nearly there, and saw that the Gotengo was now ahead of them, and about to throw itself in the fray. "Prepare landing sequence," Yasuaki said.

"Roger that," Fukazawa responded. "Try to stay within minimum safe distance of this fight, unless the monsters come rushing at us."

"Alright, initiating landing sequence," Hiroshi responded to the order.

The three began pressing the necessary buttons to begin MOGUERA's landing.

Gigan could hear the two mechs approaching as he continued to beat Reven'dor into the rubble of a building, so he would at least hope to have one less to deal with. Not long after, MOGUERA's flight gear retracted, and it began to take a vertical stance in mid-air. It then lowered itself to the ground, causing a large cloud of debris under the rockets to kick up, and a minor tremor to shake the area. The machine was looking at Gigan with some distance between the two, with the crew inside it ready to attack upon the first move.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

The Gotengo darted forward and the drill started to turn as it flew towards Gigan. Gordon was ready for a fight and he hoped Gigan was too.

"FIRE ALL MISSILES!" Gordon shouted as the ship hit Gigan and the missiles fired.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

The missiles hit Gigan and Reven'dor took this as a chance to eetaliate.

Reven'dor stopped thw beating and grabbed Gigans arm and stood up. Reven'dor grabbed Gigans other arm and flew into the sky. Higher and higher. Then when he reached above the clouds. Reven'dor came back down at high sppeds planning to slam Gigan into the ground.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The SPHINKCS decelerated abruptly as it entered the airspace above Rio. The Thothite crew began rattling off information about the status of both the mech and of the embattled city below. Emperor JAG listened as he took his own assessment through the forward window. A clear trail of burning wreckage extended from Guanabara Bay into the Centro financial district. Several buildings had already been levelled, and fires were spreading rapidly. The skeletal beast responsible for the carnage loomed menacingly out of a cauldron of smoke and flame ahead.

Campbell at the sensor station began reporting on the monsters themselves. "Visual contact seems to confirm instrument readings that Target Two is a varient of the creature most commonly known as Monster X. Currently available data supports hypothesis that this varient displays aggressive tendencies similar to most of its doppelgangers, but further assessment will be needed to confirm personality traits and course of actio-"

JAG cut her off. "It's destroying the city," he said flatly, annoyed at having to point out the obvious to such supposedly 'intelligent' people. "What the hell else needs to be assessed? If these Monster Xes are usually aggressive, and this one is behaving aggressively, isn't that all we need?" Not waiting for an answer, he began barking commands in preparation for attack. "Shields up, deploy railguns and load with-"

Now it was JAG's turn to be cut off. "It is our opinion that we need more information before committing to an attack, Emperor."

The Tenth Incarnation of Mo-Ek, operator of the communications station, rotated his seat around to face JAG. The ugly being, called a Bal'shalator and hailing from a planet and universe with names JAG didn't care to try and pronounce, reminded JAG of something from Hindu mythology. His slim body was human-like and of average height, with dark brown skin and the blue robe worn by all Thothites. But above that... nine heads, all human-like but of widely varying races, ages, and general appearances, were clustered around his three-foot neck. As JAG understood it, Bal'shalators were 'reincarnated' upon death, growing a new head which would possess some of the knowledge and experience of its predecessors. The previous head would slide down to a new position on the neck, where it would simply sit, alive but mindless and inert, while the new head would form atop the neck and live out its life. The current head was that of a bald old man with a neatly-trimmed white beard and features resembling those of someone from India, at least on the Earths JAG was familiar with.

JAG was coming to realize, with some irritation, that Mo-Ek was, fittingly for the communications officer, the most talkative of the SPHINKCS's bridge crew.

"Many of the Monster X varients across the Multiverse are not hostile, Emperor," Mo-Ek began, already with some of the insufferable air of moral superiority that JAG was growing to hate about the Thothites. "I know of one that serves as a heroic guardian of the peaceful world Loto 97 in Universe 456F. I've personally met another, from my home universe, that is a gentle, sophisticated concert pianist." Mo-Ek closed his eyes for a moment, accessing the mental uplink. "Records indicate that at least seven more of the 3,402 Monster X varients we currently have on file are non-hostile. We cannot simply assume that this creature is a violent brute, and meet him with further violence. There may be circumstances of which we are not aware that have brought about this attack on Rio De Janeiro, and it is our duty to give him the benefit of the doubt before we resort to our weapons."

'Before we resort to your barbaric ways,' was what JAG heard, and he knew that Mo-Ek meant it that way, even if the 'wise, enlightened' being was too outwardly polite to say so out loud. Not for the first time, JAG felt a pang of regret for his agreement to work with Thoth. These people were fools, totally unsuited to the mission they'd signed on for. But no matter; he'd make do with what he had, and they would eventually learn that he was right.

"Fine," he growled. "What about Target One? Is there any reason not to kill it?"

"Several, yes!" Campbell said quickly, a hint of excitement coloring her normally calm tone. "First and foremost, the creature has yet to display serious aggression. Second... sensors are indicating that Target One is an undiscovered lifeform, unrelated to anything we've encountered in any reality so far."

A murmur of enthusiastic conversation rippled across the bridge. Several of the crew members gasped as holographic renderings of the crystalline creature, devoid of smoke now that the SPHINKCS's sensors were close enough for a clear reading, shimmered to life above each officer's console.

As the Thothites began to discuss and speculate on things like the animal's respiratory system and evolutionary history, JAG narrowed his eyes and inspected the creature's impressive array of sharp-edged weaponry. It had just unbalanced Monster X with the wind from its rapid passing; the maneuver had looked intentional to JAG, and he suspected that the two monsters were about to attack one another.

"Very well," he conceded. "Raise shields, but keep us in the air and at a safe distance for now. It looks like they're preparing to fight. Let's give them a minute, and see what they can do."
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan raised his claw, somewhat dazed, and smashed it into Raven'dor's face as hard as he could, then kicked him down. He then turned to the Gotengo, firing his eye beam at it. He ignored MOGUERA; it hadn't yet attacked him. Me turned back to Raven'dor, attempting as best he could to knock the monster out.
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

The glowing head of the cloud formation flared its wings out, decelerating and angling back around. It snapped back below the sound barrier with a sonic boom that rattled the buildings around it as it executed the sharp turn, strafing back towards Monster X.

With no incredibly advanced sensors to penetrate the thick wall of opaque blacksmoke that cloaked Stygias, it would be nearly impossible for Monster X to predict her attacks.

She banked heavily on that surprise-factor as she dropped low and drove two sharp limbs into the hollows below the head-like shoulderpads of her opponent. Their crystalline tips ripped rather deeply into the powerful titan's armored form as Stygias hauled the beast up and off the ground with her, leaving noticable puncture-wounds as Stygias released Monster X, sending it falling backwards into a row of buildings, which collapsed partially under the impact. As she passed overhead, Stygias' tail whipped down through the smoke and thumped Monster X on the head for good measure.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Monster X found itself experiencing an unfamiliar sensation: pain. In all its campaigns of destruction, he had never been harmed before. Vengence clouded the alien's mind as he let loose a chaotic roar. He threw his arms to the sides. His ruby red eyes flashed with light. The extent of Monster X's powers would baffle human society. Bolts of light, guided by gravity, rippled out of the demon's eyes. All four projectiles found their mark on Stygias.

He sensed the presence of another. No. Others. Monster X's eyes fell upon the hovering form of the SPHINKCS. Although layers of wire and metal separated him and the construct's crew, he knew they could see him. He knew they were afraid of him, and if not then they should would be. Another set of gravity beams were set in the SPHINKCS' direction.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

"Shields down!" the Thothite officer in charge of the SPHINKCS's defensive systems shouted, as the entire mech shuddered slightly under the blast of Monster X's gravity beams.

"Shields down?" JAG asked, leaning forward in his seat. "After only one hit?"

"Uh, yes, sir," the young, cactus-like creature stammered, trying to focus on his uplink. "Armor is still fully intact. It's looking like our mechanics made a miscalculation when calibrating the shield generator, and-"

"Goddamn morons," JAG snapped. "Well, at least we've established that X is hostile. Helm-"

"Emperor, perhaps we should attempt further verifca-" Mo-Ek started to say.

"Shut the hell up!" JAG bellowed, successfully silencing the multi-headed thing. "We tried this your way, and now our defenses are compromised. It's my turn, and you'll follow my orders or get off my bridge."

The Thothites exchanged uncertain glances, but no further objections were raised.

"Helm, set us down on the beach. Armaments, deploy railguns and load with armor-piercing rounds. Give me manual fire control. Magic, get our defensive wards activated."

The crew scrambled to comply, and the SPHINKCS made a rapid, banking descent before slamming down on all four paws, sending plumes of sand billowing into the air. Blast doors on either side of the mech slid open, and the ten-meter barrels of the mighty twin railguns popped out, swiveling slightly on their mountings to aim forward.

JAG's command chair rapidly transformed, a harness emerging to secure him in place as control sticks rose up from his armrests. He gripped these, straightening his posture as a targeting screen dropped down from the ceiling and took up position in front of his face. As he waited for the weapons and targeting systems to finish their activation cycles, he listened to the Thothite officer in charge of handling magical phenomena.

"Primary defensive ward has been activated, sir," the Equestrian unicorn pony reported. A dull cinnamon color with purplish-gray mane and tail, the little horse was a strange thing to see on board a war machine, even among the menagerie of other bizarre creatures that made up its crew. But he knew magic, as far as JAG could determine, and that was the important thing. JAG had to admit to being out of his depth in that area of their mission. "But as I'm not picking up any magical signatures from either monster, I don't know how much good it will do. It would deflect all sorts of curses or jinxes, but at best might slightly reduce the power of blasts like the one we just sustained."

"Well, do what you can with it," JAG replied. By this point, the railguns were fully online, and ready to fire. Zulch at the helm brought the SPHINKCS forward a few steps, giving JAG a clear shot at Monster X down the wide path of destruction the creature had carved out of the city. JAG manipulated the joysticks, guiding the targeting reticle across his screen, centering it on the skeletal alien's chest. He squeezed the triggers, and a pair of car-sized projectiles burst from the guns' barrels and slammed into Monster X's chest at 6,000 feet per second.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

As Monster X occupied itself with the new arrival, Stygias took the full force of the gravity beams, mind echoing with surprise and pain. While the light itself was absorbed, stunting the destructive power of the beams themselves, the kinetic energy of the strange gravity-altering force that directed the beams slammed into the crystal entity's underside full-force, hammering her wings and abdomen.

She dropped from the sky like a rock, flight disrupted, and nose-dived through several buildings.

Stygias lay still for a moment, still wreathed in smoke, then propped herself up on her forelimbs, shedding wreckage as she folded her wings against her back and rose to her feet...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Hot blood splattered across the streets as the rounds pierced Monster X's hide. The alien howled in agony. That agony turned into rage. He hadn't even been on Earth for a day and now he had met two things capable of harming him. That was unacceptable. Another volley of beams attempted to blow the SPHINKCS to bits. He didn't t wait to wait to see the responds. Throwing his arms to the sides, he charged the construct. Monster X's claws slammed into the front of the SPHINKCS, pushing it back a few metres. He began pummeling the construct's head with the intent of breaching it and crushing its occupants.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Alarms blared, status reports were shouted. The second round of gravity beams had put some impressive dents into the SPHINKCS's hull, but the machine was still in one piece, though it rocked and reeled violently under the furious rain of blows coming from outside. JAG bellowed orders. Monster X was now too close in for ranged weapons to be used, so JAG was going to need to rely on Zulch's skill as a pilot. He looked on with concern, hoping the Thothite would have what it took to get them through a melee battle.

At the blob-like being's mental urging, the SPHINKCS rocked forward, slamming its massive head into X's abdomen. The blow seemed to wind the alien, forcing it back a step, and giving the SPHINKCS an opportunity to rear up on its hind legs, unsheathing the diamond-edged claws in its forepaws. A quick slash sent the right paw's lethal blades raking across Monster X's hideous face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Monster X hissed in pain. Before the mech could make another move, Monster X grabbed it's left paw and skillfully flipped it onto its side. Gravity beams crashed into the SPHINKCS's head at point-blank range. Sparks and flames obscured Monster X's view of the mech. His eyes glowed red, ready to fire again, only to pause as he sensed the return of the crystal beast.

Spinning around on his heel, he directed his already forming attack at Stygias, gravitational light engulfing her beautiful, but deadly shape.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Stygias witnessed the turn in time, and leapt vertically into the air, massive wings opening. Her form was briefly revealed by the sudden upwards movement, but quickly cloaked in blackness once again. The gravity beams arced under her, their natural tenancy to track opponents very nearly scoring them a hit despite Stygias' dodge. Their violent energy seethed just below Stygias' beating wings and folded forelimbs, arcing out over the city to obliterate a pair of apartment-buildings nearly a kilometer away.

There was a brilliant-flicker flash of green-white light and electrical current from Stygias' location, and a beam of her own strobed out from the cloud of darkness surrounding her. Though energy beams produced by monsters tended, by nature, to be highly individualistic and varied depending upon the titan that produced them, Stygias' was unusual even by those standards.

Her beam was solid light; photons traveling at relativistic speed, but "frozen" into solid mass. As such, the blast strained the laws of physics, producing tremendous friction and heat, chains of lightning flickering off of it as it traveled the distance between the two titans in literally no time at all and flayed Monster X from hip-level to armored right shoulder, traveling diagonally up its body, arcs of static energy grounding on the monster's body as it went. Monster X was thrown backwards off of its feet by the kinetic power the beam packed, crashing backwards over its metal oppponent and onto the ground. Stygias made good on the opportunity, flying past overhead, increasing speed and altitude.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Seismic activity intensified in the area, before finally culminating in a massive dust cloud emerging from the ground right behind the statue of Jesus overlooking the city. The statue began to shake, cracks forming all over it's structure as it's right arm fell off and smashed into the ground below. The ground buckled and heaved as a massive, armored back emerged from the dust and debris followed by a horned head that reared up into the sky. The creature's large jaws spit open to reveal thin, blade-like teeth before releasing a high-pitched screech that could be heard for miles. The creature freed it's muscular forearms from it's burrow and used it's right paw to swat down the statue of Jesus before hoisting the rest of it's body out of the ground and sitting perched upon the hill the statue once rested.

The behemoth stood on it's hind legs, it's beady eyes observing the battle happening not too far away. The creature's nostril slits dilated, taking in the scent of the strange creatures. A serpentine forked tongue darted from the creature's mouth before retracting back into it's maw. None of them seemed to radiate any form of body heat, however it knew that they where living entities. Puffing up it's chest, the creature let out another ear-splitting screech before marching down the hill, bulldozing through rock with it's thick, pillar-like legs.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The vibrations from the creature's charge stirred Monster X from his daze. Within second he was back on his feet, staring down the advancing creature. Another challenger. It would die like the rest.

Monster X charged the creature, intent on painting the ruins of Rio de Janeirio red with its blood. His bulk slammed into the creature, stopping it in its tracks. His assault only delayed it for a moment. Monster X, a creature renowned for its strength, found itself being pushed back. Desperately he dug his feet into the ground to try and halt the creatures's advance, but his feet failed to get any grip, and so he slid across the ground.

Changing strategies, Monster X wrapped his hands around the beast's throat. He squeezed with all his might, slowing crushing its trachea.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Reven'dor caught Gigans hand and punched then jumped back distancing himself from Gigan. Reven'dor looked around, the urge to fight was satisfied. But the urge to stop those hurting humanity was now rising. Reven'dor looked around at the damage and realized. He caused most of it. Roy's human conscious effecting the kaiju and giving him sympathy, empathy moreso. Reven'dor for once felt disgusted in his actions. He began questioning who was really the bad guy.

Him or Gigan? Reven'dor lowered his fist and waited for Gigans response. Now he was thinking.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Gigan stared as his opponent lowered his defenses. The beast seemed to be taking in what had happened. Gigan moved closer to him, and was about to strike, but he stopped. He didn't want to continue a dead fight.
Gigan moved away from Raven'dor and turned back towards the Gotengo and Moguera. Now he wondered, what would they do?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Seizing the crystal beast's well-timed distraction, the SPHINKCS crew righted the battered machine, getting it back onto its feet and into the game.

"Port railgun disabled," the Armaments officer reported; the weapon had been crushed when the SPHINKCS had fallen onto its side. "Other weapons systems still online."

"Sensors have suffered damage as well," Campbell added. "There seems to be some new monster entering the city, but I can't make any details out right now."

JAG adjusted the position of the starboard railgun. "Load stun round," he ordered. The weapons officer complied, and JAG lined the reticle up on the back of Monster X's head, noting as he did so that X was already grappling with the new arrival. "You don't turn your back on me, fool," he snarled, and took his shot.

The projectile struck the monster's head with punishing force, then released a terrific jolt of electricity intended to keep the creature off-balance.