Could Jets Jaguar work in the Monsterverse?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505

Could Jets Jaguar work in the Monsterverse?

Poll ended at Sun May 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 25

goji89
Sazer

Re: Could Jets Jaguar work in the Monsterverse?

Post by goji89 »

I give you people a diamond a unique take on JJ and how he could be both giant and human sized and I get boned and dragged through the damn void of nothingness....?

Keep it classy TK you clunk.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I have some time thinking and here are my thoughts on how they can implement him into the monsterverse:

Jet Jaguars are robots built by another company funded by Monarch to assess them in the Hollow Earth and defend cities. There are 3 classes of Jet Jaguars 1. Builder: this class pacifically designed for building Monarch Bases, they are also used on the surface land to construct new buildings and fixing damages from any Titan attack [Size: 2-7 Meters tall]
2. Defender: this class are to protect any Monarch members from small to medium size Hollow Earth fauna, they are equipped with rocket on elbows when activated they can deliver the Devastating punch to the dangerous fauna , radar system that can detect any fauna within 150 meters radius, agility are heavily based on Kongs agility meaning they are capable of leaping place to place, at top speeds they can reach 150 Miles per hour [Size: 8-20 Meters tall]
3. Guardian: by far the biggest and rarest class, they are able to defend any Monarch Base and cities, equipped with rockets on the elbow passed on by the previous entry {Defender}, harpoon made from materials from the hollow earth in the palm of each hand for taking down any Flying titans, armor is comprised of same material from the harpoon to have a chance of taking Gojira atomic breath[Size: 40-60 Meters tall] these are my thoughts on how they can implement Jet Jaguar into the Monsterverse, any thoughts and criticism?
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri May 21, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

Size changing, Mechagodzilla piloting JJ or bust -

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

We just got a huge robot of a prehistoric nuclear dinosaur that went rogue because the dormant mind of a three-headed space dragon took control and sent it on a rampage where it then fought said prehistoric nuclear dinosaur and a gigantic monke with an atomically charged ax.

There is nothing that can't work in the MV now. All bets are off.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?