Can we make a Monarch Encyclopedia about what is in the Hollow Earth

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Can we make a Monarch Encyclopedia about what is in the Hollow Earth

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Remember when these two videos show ups

https://youtu.be/ba71gUFYvqw

https://youtu.be/ofVWzqJigJ0

When I watch these two videos, I felt that I was somewhat watching a scp video, that gave me an idea, can we make a Monarch wiki that is similar to the SCP wiki? Is it possible?

Update: I getting some more ideas about this “thing”, I wasn’t clear of what I was saying but thanks to EDGOJIRA I wanted a Encyclopedia website about the hollow earth and it’s flora and fauna, we can also make stuff up like a based Gigan that wasn’t modified, or we can make Godzilla subspecies like zilla
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: Can we make a Monarch wiki that is similar to SCP wiki

Post by Jermobooka »

There’s not nearly enough material to base an entirely separate wiki off of the MonsterVerse like the fucking scp wiki lmao
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Jermobooka wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:27 pm There’s not nearly enough material to base an entirely separate wiki off of the MonsterVerse like the skreeonking scp wiki lmao
True, but we can make up a page about titanus Anguirus or original kajiu and how they work, like how the SCP make up a page about each SCP and how they work, all we need is good writer and people that can approve the page

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

SCP contains 6000 separate horror ideas. Now if any of these ideas are used officially, they can't do it without comparisons to some SCP instead of being hailed as something original.

I wouldn't want that for the kaiju genre.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

_JNavs_ wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 pm SCP contains 6000 separate horror ideas. Now if any of these ideas are used officially, they can't do it without comparisons to some SCP instead of being hailed as something original.

Oh sorry, I thought it would be a good idea, and I’m sorry if I sound like a dick in this post

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:27 pm
_JNavs_ wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 pm SCP contains 6000 separate horror ideas. Now if any of these ideas are used officially, they can't do it without comparisons to some SCP instead of being hailed as something original.

Oh sorry, I thought it would be a good idea, and I’m sorry if I sound like a dick in this post
Oh no man not at all, don't worry about it! It'd be a smart idea to pull in new fans.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Honestly, I think it would be really fun to have a wiki about made up Monsterverse flora and fauna. There is already some really cool fanart of what creatures like Baphomet and Leviathan could look like, imagining a wiki full of such creativity is pretty cool. I think instead of it being strictly "containment" stuff like SCP, one way to divorce it from the other is to have it be a bit more like journal entries or simple encyclopedia stuff.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

_JNavs_ wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:30 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Oh no man not at all, don't worry about it! It'd be a smart idea to pull in new fans.
Oh thanks

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
EdGojira wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:36 pm Honestly, I think it would be really fun to have a wiki about made up Monsterverse flora and fauna. There is already some really cool fanart of what creatures like Baphomet and Leviathan could look like, imagining a wiki full of such creativity is pretty cool. I think instead of it being strictly "containment" stuff like SCP, one way to divorce it from the other is to have it be a bit more like journal entries or simple encyclopedia stuff.
I completely agree with you, since the hollow earth is a goldmine for ideas
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.