Godzilla vs Kong Only Fake Spoilers Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Dv-218
Futurian

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Only Fake Spoilers Thread

Post by Dv-218 »

Excerpt from the official novelization:

And thus, both Titans had met for the 2nd time. They were eying each other, hatred flickering through their fiercely lit eyes and bodies posed for the inevitable throwdown that was about to occur. Kong knew he could not screw up this time- and now, with the axe on his side, he had a fighting change to right what was wrong and avange his billions and billions of ancestors that burned to crisp during the Godzilla BBQ sessions.
"My agility is superior old man, and with so many high buildings around I'll be able to escape your fiery breath and outmanuevour you quite easily to deliver a fatal hit. I suggest you back down before this will get dirtier than my scenes with Jessica Lange in 1976, Gigantis."

"It is true that you are indeed quite agile, and thus you can escape from my beam attacks quickly. But can you escape from how goddamn fucking ugly your monkey a** is? Like holy sh*t, take a look in the mirror you fucking island hobo. You look like a mixture of Kent Hovind and Harry Henderson's prodigal steroid addicted step brother. Looking at you makes me want to self hibernate on spot and call up them futurians to help me go back a few seconds before seeing your face. Like holy sh*t, bro."

Kong stood still. He was utterly shaken by the words that just came out of the Saurian's mouth. He fully expected a blast of hot blue steam to come and burn him at any moment, but never in his lifetime he foresaw this type of absolutely savage roast. He got clowned on for real- clowned so hard in fact that Mechagodzilla, who was not supposed to appear until the end of the act, came out of the mountain and shouted "OH SNAP BROTHER THAT MONKEY DOWN". Rodan was filming everything yooing. And Kong really does look like Harry Henderson too.
Last edited by Dv-218 on Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I just can't believe after all that speculation it was Gamera who saved Kong and Godzilla from the World Destroyer.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Godzilla steps on a lego and dies. Sorry.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Godzilla's "out there and he's hurting people" because he's been possessed by the spirit of Emma Russel who is using his body to cure the Earth of it's human infection.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I hear the fight really gets started because Kong bragged about sleeping with Jessica Lange and Naomi Watts off set while Godzilla has only ever held hands with his female co stars.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Jetty_Jags
G-Grasper

Post by Jetty_Jags »

I really like how the ending of the film is an homage to Million Dollar Baby, so emotional
He Jock it Made of Steel

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

The GVK sequel has Godzilla & Kong team up against a swarm of locusts.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Remember when Ren Serizawa turned to the Apex CEO and said "The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been disastrous for the human race"
That was little bit of a tonal shift, ngl
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.