Your fears for Godzilla Vs Kong

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26327&p=1472505
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Re: Your fears for Godzilla Vs Kong

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:58 pm

That GvK ends up as another underwhelming entry filled with missed potential.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Vakanai
Interpol Agent

Postby Vakanai » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:41 am

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:That GvK ends up as another underwhelming entry filled with missed potential.

Really? I didn't think K:SI or KOTM was underwhelming at all, but to each their own I guess.
Always, *always* proofread, typos are Hedorah.
If you discover you have made a typo, *always* correct it.
Trust me.

Godzilla vs Kong: Kong won't die. He might win, he might lose, but he will survive.

Some netiquette:
1. If you don't want to be rude, *ask* me before you sig me.

Rhedosaurus
Interpol Agent

Postby Rhedosaurus » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:08 am

_JNavs_ wrote:
Gooblamon wrote:Nah, if this is the end of the Monsterverse (and it looks like it will be), give the fans an epic conclusion, something they've never seen before - the teaming up of Godzilla and Kong.

Kong n Godzilla just shredding through Kaiju left and right, taking out MechaG, and going their separate ways.

This. I don't want the Godzillaverse to end with GvK, but considering how things are looking that way, Legendary might as well do this. Have MG kill off many of the titans, trash Kong's home, and let Godzilla and Kong destroy it and once and for all to permanently restore balance.

jrock
Ronin

Postby jrock » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 am

Just don't kill Godzilla. I have this horrible feeling they are in fact going to just that... I hope to God they don't.

Return to “MonsterVerse (2014-Current)”