Titan Theory [SPOILERS]

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Titan Theory [SPOILERS]

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So Fake said that in the cut of G:KOTM that he saw, there was a cyclops titan. One of the officially revealed Titan names is Sargon. Sargon is the first ruler of the Akkadian Kingdom. Nothing important there. But a bronze head depicting him has been discovered back in the 1930s. The bronze head is missing an eye. 2 eyes - 1 eye = 1 eye. A cyclops has one eye.

Could Sargon be the cyclops titan?

(Yes, I know that the cyclops isn't in the bowing scene anymore. Just a theory.)

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Titan Theory [SPOILERS]

Post by Maritonic »

Yeah, no, we don't need another thread to discuss this kind of stuff. Discuss this in the Spoilers thread for now.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.