Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization by Greg Keyes is out 3 days before the movie

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Tek
Monsterland Worker

Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization by Greg Keyes is out 3 days before the movie

Post by Tek »

https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Monster ... WW3JWJ6AQN

Anyone planning to pick it up, either physical or Kindle? From what I understand, it should follow the script of the actual movie fairly closely to a tee. I believe it was that way with 2014 Godzilla and its novelization.

Bio of Greg Keyes from Amazon:

Greg Keyes is the New York Times best-selling author of the novels The Waterborn, The Blackgod, plus The Age of Unreason tetralogy. He has also written the Star Wars: New Jedi Order novels Edge of Victory I: Conquest, Edge of Victory II: Rebirth, and The Final Prophecy, as well as tie-ins to the popular Elder Scrolls video game franchise. He lives in Savannah, Georgia.

Depending on how much I like the movie, I may pick it up afterwards. I recently got back into reading and it would be nice to read a good Godzilla novel.

Vandarker
G-Grasper

Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization by Greg Keyes is out 3 days before the movie

Post by Vandarker »

I'm definitely gonna read it.

Dv-218
Futurian

Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization by Greg Keyes is out 3 days before the movie

Post by Dv-218 »

Same. If it's a similar case to the 2014 novelization, i'm curious to see what minor differences might be included.