Godzilla 2 tie-in comic speculation/discussion

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Master Doot
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla 2 tie-in comic speculation/discussion

Post by Master Doot »

GojiDog wrote:Honestly, the easiest thing to do would just be a monsters origin book.

Just show what Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah were all like millions of years ago, and even depict how Ghidorah became frozen initially.

That's easy, right?
That’s what I am thinking will be the case. Or some sort of classifications of the discoveries.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Major info on the comic coming soon!
https://twitter.com/georgectew/status/1 ... 19200?s=19

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

They showed us cave area and statements of people witnessing the kaiju in the distant past, be really cool to see some of those historic encounters. Kinda like IDW's Godzilla Rage Across Time series. Alternatively seeing some of the world respond to the post-San Francisco battle be nifty.

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

So I guesss Awakening is still canon?
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Tyrant28 wrote:So I guesss Awakening is still canon?
It always was.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Despite its questionable status, Legendary still holds that it is part of the canon

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Godzillian wrote:
Despite its questionable status, Legendary still holds that it is part of the canon
Cool
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?