How would you create a MonsterVerse?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
muto.knight
Ronin

How would you create a MonsterVerse?

Post by muto.knight »

14 Feb 2022: I have created a wiki for my MonsterVerse: https: //darians-monsterverse.fandom .com/
Check it out if you're interested!

I love reading about peoples ideas for movies and i'd love to hear more from you guys.
You can either continue with the existing MonsterVerse (maybe change something about the movies) or create your own from scratch.
My personal imaginative MonsterVerse would be:

Godzilla (2014)
-The only change I have for this movie is that it wouldn't be so damn dark during the night scenes

Kong of Skull Island (2017)
-The only change I have for this movie is that Skull Island will be full of cryptid monsters from all over the world, Ogopogo, Mapinguari, Titanoboa, Mokele-mbembe, Jersey devils, etc.

Notes: I'm staying with "MUTO" as the designated name for the monsters because i think its way more interesting and original than "Titans"

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2018)
-No annoying blue filter
-Mothra's outpost is on Infant Island in Indonesia instead of China
-Alan Jonah is a Xilien in disguise
-There would be a scene where various awakened monsters attack humans under King Ghidorah's order (they would all bow to Godzilla at the end)
-I'm saving Godzilla's thermonuclear blast for later, in this movie Ghidorah will just die in a way he can be revived later but I don't know how yet :p
-One of the news clippings will report the mysterious dissapearance of Ghidorah's corpse
-The closing credits will show a grown up Kong beating his chest and roaring at the camera

Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
-No Mechagodzilla and Millie, just G-man and Kong duking it out
-4 years after KoTM
-3 fights: one in Skull Island (Kong wins), one in the Hollow Earth (they don't stop until going back to the surface) --> and the final one in a city
-Skull Island is still habitable, but the Iwis are wiped out during a Skullcrawler onslaught when King Ghidorah called them
-Godzilla will encounter Kong while trying to enter the Hollow Earth through the entrypoint in Skull Island because i was REALLY disappointed they didn't fight in Skull Island in the real movie. And yes, Kong will shove a tree down Godzilla's mouth
-An angry Godzilla destroys Monarch base in Skull Island, hurting Jia in the process which enrages Kong
-After fighting Kong Godzilla will have a brief encounter with the Titan Skullcrawler and fights her
-Kong will encounter a MUTO couple in the Hollow Earth similar from the 2014 ones and fights them
-Part of the Hollow Earth will be radioactive (obviously) and the humans will have to wear hazmat suits when stepping out
-Houston Brooks will be present when they arrived to the Hollow Earth i mean come on, the one character who studies the Hollow Earth deserves to see it for himself
-My idea for the Hollow Earth is since it's the homeworld of the monsters, the sizes of the environment should be relative to the Titans' sizes, so there would be gigantic trees that Rodan could've nest on
-Godzilla wins int the third round, but just before killing Kong, a new Mothra shows up to stop him (which surprised Godzilla so much he forgets everything about Kong and leaves him, and there would be a cute scene where Godzilla and Mothra walks away together, leaving Kong)
-Ngl, It's hard to think of a plot for this movie with the Hollow Earth and all

Rodan: Infestation (2021)
-1 year after KoTM
-The villain would be Megaguirus, an uncontained MUTO. Monarch couldn't have discovered ALL of the dormant Titans, so i was thinking there's gotta be some who are unknown to them
-Megaguirus will have replicating powers, meaning she could replicate Rodan and Quetzalcoatl's abilities
-Since awakened by King Ghidorah, Megaguirus has multiplied and her spawns are terrorizing Mexico
-Quetzalcoatl is a female
-Queen MUTO will die being swarmed by Megaguirus' offsprings
-There will be a scene where Rodan and Quetzalcoatl flies together while eating Megaguirus' children after they killed her while Libiamo ne' lieti calici plays :v

Mothra and the Dark Divine (2021) (I'm honestly not sure if that title is grammatically correct :p)
-Set in ancient Japan and Infant Island. I wanted to have at least one movie set in ancient times.
-Battra is the villain

The King Kong (2022)
-1 year after GvK
-My OC, Wukong, one of the MUTOs Ghidorah awakened (a winged mandrill) will fight Kong before becoming his monke best friend
-Kong confronts THEA (The Hollow Earth Alpha) who enslaves a tribe of Kongs and fights him to liberate them and become the King Kong
-Kong will have a mate by the end of the film
-The post-credits scene will be Monarch setting up an outpost at Mechagodzilla's discovery site

Terror of Mechagodzilla (2022)
-5 years after TKK
-The opening scene will be Mechagodzilla fighting King Ghidorah in 12,000 BC (The cave painting Monarch discovered was mistaken for Godzilla, it was actually Mechagodzilla dun-dUN-DUN) there will be a dramatic scene where a caveman draws the fight just before the title drop
-MechaG was merely a robot used by the BHP3 aliens but will become sentient as its AI was altered telepathically by King Ghidorah during the fight, uploading his consciousness to the Mecha (I like the idea of MechaG being a King Ghidorah incarnate). Now, uncontrollable, MechaG kills its creators while King Ghidorah watches
-MechaG was discovered by Monarch sometime after The King Kong and didn't wake up when Ghidorah called because he shut down completely
-The main plot follows the activation of a fully charged Mechagodzilla aka King Ghidorah, remembering events of KoTM because of data transferring from Monarch, wreaking havoc killing every MUTO that betrayed him
-Using bioacoustics and mating calls, MechaG lures the MUTOs to kill them
-Baphomet, Behemoth, Abaddon, Tiamat, and Scylla will die in his arms (this would be the most action-packed movie in the MV)
-Much like in the real GvK, when they meet face-to-face MechaG will use Godzilla to mop the city
-MechaG creates a sinkhole to the Hollow Earth in order to get there, conveniently opening up near Kong's residence. Curious, Kong sends Wukong to travel the hole into the surface world since the hole was opened near them
-MechaG kills Wukong, which enraged Kong and he mutilates MechaG with his axe
-Monarch will be bankrupt at the end of the film for being accused of creating Mechagodzilla (alien robots?! yeah right lmao)

Godzilla: Final Awakening (2023)
(Plot under construction)
-Two factions of Xiliens are at war, one from space, one already on Earth
-They send Gigan to wage war on Earth, running into Godzilla and Mothra
-Ghidorah's corpse is revealed to have been taken by the Earth Xiliens to their secret underground base in Japan
-There will be a side plot of humans discovering the Xiliens base where they have been secretly creating: Mecha-King Ghidorah.

DESTROY ALL MONSTERS (2024)
-I originally had Destroyah as the villain, but it was way better if a vengeful King Ghidorah returns as the final boss of the MonsterVerse, as he is Godzilla's arch-nemesis
-Begins almost immediately from Final Awakening
-Kong will have a turtle shell-shield to accompany his axe
-Godzilla will die
-One of the end scenes will be Kong hanging out with his mate and son
THE END

If the studio tries to milk it further I have two more ideas for Son of Kong and Mothra II, but for now it will just end there

If you have suggestions I would love to add your ideas to my movies if I like them

I should say all of the movies above other than the last two will have a similar vibe to Godzilla (2014), which means the same color grading (only less darker) and NO FUTURISTIC TECHNOLOGIES I honestly like the realistic setting, differentiates it from other blockbuster movies with the over the top sci-fi, i know a lot of people like the technological ridiculousness of GvK but I don't

I created a wiki page for it:
https://ideas. fandom. com/wiki/MonsterVerse_(MetropolisKnight)
Last edited by muto.knight on Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: How would you create a MonsterVerse?

Post by Gojira1604 »

I made two Facebook live streams where I detail/ramble about my ideas for a 4 phase Monsterverse: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9129633091
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1&sfnsn=mo

muto.knight
Ronin

Post by muto.knight »

Hey Gojira1604

I can't open it :p

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

muto.knight wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 am Hey Gojira1604

I just made both posts "Public" on my FB. I think if anything that should be it visible now. Also, I start actually telling out my ideas about three minutes into the video. Before that I'd skip haha.

muto.knight
Ronin

Post by muto.knight »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:29 pm

I just made both posts "Public" on my FB. I think if anything that should be it visible now. Also, I start actually telling out my ideas about three minutes into the video. Before that I'd skip haha.
Wow that's a very extravagant :shock: Monsterverse you have there with the Multiverse and Ultraman haha, wayy different than my more grounded MV.
How will you implement the Multiverse since the Pacific Rim plot happened after the Multiverse already opened?

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

muto.knight wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:19 am
Gojira1604 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Wow that's a very extravagant :shock: Monsterverse you have there with the Multiverse and Ultraman haha, wayy different than my more grounded MV.
How will you implement the Multiverse since the Pacific Rim plot happened after the Multiverse already opened?
The Precursors would simply develop more advanced means to travel between dimensions. Allowing them to go into alternate realities. Perhaps they are desperate to escape a persuing threat like the PPC Jaegers or another Ghidorah or both. Of course, they'd end up in the Monsterverse world briefly and encounter characters in that universe like Godzilla & maybe even a new MechaG. Of course the Jaegers follow them there & the whole epic crossover has been set up. :o

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

I would be much more careful about what monsters get introduced when. Don't want to use up all of the famous ones straight away. Will make a list later.

muto.knight
Ronin

Post by muto.knight »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:05 am I would be much more careful about what monsters get introduced when. Don't want to use up all of the famous ones straight away. Will make a list later.
I'll be waiting :thumbsup:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Godzilla (2014):
-Madison is a character from the get-go being Ford's sister and Joe Brody's daughter, she'd just have to be older and played by a different actress.
-Ford dies instead. Madison blames Joe for letting his obsession in finding the truth about her mother's death get him killed, Joe realizing how this cost him his son, he and Madison are determined to stop the MUTOS.
-An emotional scene where Joe has to tell his daughter-in-law and grandson about Ford's death.

Kong: Skull Island (2017):
-This is the only one that would remain unchanged.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019):
-Joe Brody fills in the role of Mark Russell.
-Emma is totally removed (She was one of the worst parts in the movie). Alan Jonah was more then enough for the whole "Humanz are eval! Save the earth!" notably giving that speech to the characters.
-MONARCH finds out what eco-terrorist Alan Jonah and his men are planning to do by freeing King Ghidorah and reason they get Joe Brody and Madison involved and for assistance is because of their role in having helped Godzilla stop the MUTOS in the 2014 movie.
-Instead of being almost killed by the oxygen destroyer. King Ghidorah sends titans at Godzilla to fight basically Final Wars but with actual fights but he doesn't kill any of the titans (Including Rodan) as instead when Godzilla wins, he shows said titan his dominance forcing them to submission before he finally gets to King Ghidorah for the final battle (As well as getting some help from Mothra). Honestly having Godzilla nearly die to the oxygen destroyer and needing help from the human characters to restore his strength kinda demeans the title movie and doesn't really earn the King of the Monsters title at all...

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021):
-Story is basically the first 45-50 minutes of the film minus the Godzilla side of the story.
-Focuses on the human characters on Kong's side. The plot being about due to Skull Island being now uninhabitable, they decide to take Kong to the hollow earth as his new home despite knowing the risk taking him off his island will catch Godzilla's attention who becomes hellbent on chasing and trying to kill Kong so the human characters have to protect him as well as Kong protecting himself.
-Has three fights in the movie. First fight being in the Tasman Sea as seen in the actual film, second fight takes place in Sydney, Australia where the human characters go there to re-supply (MONARCH sending them stuff and trying to rethink their strategy how to avoid Godzilla) only for Godzilla to come to the city, could have notably moments like Kong trying to lure Godzilla out of the city to avoid casualties and actually trying to save people in the process during their fight. Final fight takes place in Antarctica with Godzilla winning but before he kills Kong, he somehow finds out the humans had only been trying to bring him to the hollow earth as his new home. Realizing this, Godzilla decides to spare Kong just as long as he stays in the hollow earth as the surface is his to rule. Movie then ends like it did in the actual film.

Next two movies would had been what the two subplots were in Godzilla vs. Kong. Godzilla 3 being about Mechagodzilla and the APEX conspiracy and Kong 2 about the hollow earth being explored more as well as the temple Kong's species made and exploring them along with the ancient rivalry they had with Godzilla's kind. I would have called them Godzilla: Alpha Titan's Wrath and Kong: Hollow Earth.

muto.knight
Ronin

Post by muto.knight »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 am Godzilla (2014):
-Madison is a character from the get-go being Ford's sister and Joe Brody's daughter, she'd just have to be older and played by a different actress.
-Ford dies instead. Madison blames Joe for letting his obsession in finding the truth about her mother's death get him killed, Joe realizing how this cost him his son, he and Madison are determined to stop the MUTOS.
-An emotional scene where Joe has to tell his daughter-in-law and grandson about Ford's death.

Kong: Skull Island (2017):
-This is the only one that would remain unchanged.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019):
-Joe Brody fills in the role of Mark Russell.
-Emma is totally removed (She was one of the worst parts in the movie). Alan Jonah was more then enough for the whole "Humanz are eval! Save the earth!" notably giving that speech to the characters.
-MONARCH finds out what eco-terrorist Alan Jonah and his men are planning to do by freeing King Ghidorah and reason they get Joe Brody and Madison involved and for assistance is because of their role in having helped Godzilla stop the MUTOS in the 2014 movie.
-Instead of being almost killed by the oxygen destroyer. King Ghidorah sends titans at Godzilla to fight basically Final Wars but with actual fights but he doesn't kill any of the titans (Including Rodan) as instead when Godzilla wins, he shows said titan his dominance forcing them to submission before he finally gets to King Ghidorah for the final battle (As well as getting some help from Mothra). Honestly having Godzilla nearly die to the oxygen destroyer and needing help from the human characters to restore his strength kinda demeans the title movie and doesn't really earn the King of the Monsters title at all...

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021):
-Story is basically the first 45-50 minutes of the film minus the Godzilla side of the story.
-Focuses on the human characters on Kong's side. The plot being about due to Skull Island being now uninhabitable, they decide to take Kong to the hollow earth as his new home despite knowing the risk taking him off his island will catch Godzilla's attention who becomes hellbent on chasing and trying to kill Kong so the human characters have to protect him as well as Kong protecting himself.
-Has three fights in the movie. First fight being in the Tasman Sea as seen in the actual film, second fight takes place in Sydney, Australia where the human characters go there to re-supply (MONARCH sending them stuff and trying to rethink their strategy how to avoid Godzilla) only for Godzilla to come to the city, could have notably moments like Kong trying to lure Godzilla out of the city to avoid casualties and actually trying to save people in the process during their fight. Final fight takes place in Antarctica with Godzilla winning but before he kills Kong, he somehow finds out the humans had only been trying to bring him to the hollow earth as his new home. Realizing this, Godzilla decides to spare Kong just as long as he stays in the hollow earth as the surface is his to rule. Movie then ends like it did in the actual film.

Next two movies would had been what the two subplots were in Godzilla vs. Kong. Godzilla 3 being about Mechagodzilla and the APEX conspiracy and Kong 2 about the hollow earth being explored more as well as the temple Kong's species made and exploring them along with the ancient rivalry they had with Godzilla's kind. I would have called them Godzilla: Alpha Titan's Wrath and Kong: Hollow Earth.
Cool
What's your idea for the final film?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

muto.knight wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:58 amCool
What's your idea for the final film?
Thought about it more and for Godzilla 3 I'd actually make it Mecha-King Ghidorah instead of Mechagodzilla. I feel that would have made much more sense then King Ghidorah-Mechagodzilla we were given in Godzilla vs. Kong. Then for potential future films having like in the Heisei series that what was left of Mecha-King Ghidorah. APEX used that metal to create Mechagodzilla who Godzilla would eventually fight at some point in another film.

Whatever flesh also left of King Ghidorah, he could have eventually came back through regeneration (Which would be a slow process due being nothing more but a very battle-damaged head from his battle against Godzilla as Mecha-King Ghidorah) eventually leading to a Godzilla and Kong team-up against him.

Eventually also introduce Destoroyah as the "Destroy All Monsters/Endgame" baddie but build-up to him as they did with Thanos such as highlighting the Oxygen Destroyers effects in the Gulf of Mexico. Life just being unable to sustain itself no longer eventually spreading onto land leaving nothing but dead forests, empty landscapes, barren cities, etc. Even adding horror elements such as Juvenile Destoroyah's stalking people at aquariums or mysterious deaths of folks at home having been reduced to skeletons whether having drank tap water or taking a bath/shower. Destoroyah's a literal walking extinction-event threat to all life, humans and titans alike who was created as a result of man's arrogance now facing the consequences. It takes the combined efforts of both humanity and titans working together to stop him.

“You don’t know what you’re up against! It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen!”

Love the idea of a Destroy All Monsters-type battle finale of Godzilla, Kong, Rodan, Mothra (Revived), all the titans, and humanity battling it out with Destoroyah. For example, imagine all the titans charging towards Destoroyah Aggregates.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I'd be more hyped to see Gabara in place of Destoroyah.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Legendary Gojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Gojira »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:09 am I'd be more hyped to see Gabara in place of Destoroyah.
I was never a big fan of Destroyah, but that’s harsh, dude.

Gabara? Really? :lol:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Legendary Gojira wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:53 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:09 am I'd be more hyped to see Gabara in place of Destoroyah.
I was never a big fan of Destroyah, but that’s harsh, dude.

Gabara? Really? :lol:
I have my reasons :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I also would like the idea that humanity and the titans working after defeating Destoroyah does prove Serizawa right that humans and titans that co-existence is possible and probably do need titans against such threats (Especially being that Destoroyah was their fault that he even happened to begin with).
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingKaiju
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKaiju »

I'd avoid the marvel strategy, as monsters and superheroes are quite different. I'd also consider diversifying the form of media as well. Movies are great, but television series would be great supplements also.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

My way in chronological order.

Godzilla B.C.
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs. Kong
Godzilla: Alpha Titans Wrath (Baddie: Mecha-King Ghidorah)
Kong: Hollow Earth
Godzilla 4 (Baddies: Biollante and Gigan)
Kong 3 (Rodan appears)
Godzilla 5 (Baddie: Mechagodzilla; Mothra also returns)
Godzilla/Kong movie (Baddie: King Ghidorah having regenerated back from his remains)
Destroy All Monsters (Baddie: Destoroyah; Kong is in this too)

Spin-Offs:

Solo Mothra film (Baddies: Battra and Desghidorah; Battra teams up with Mothra at the end to fight Desghidorah)
Solo Rodan film (Baddie: Megaguirus)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am, edited 8 times in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 amGodzilla vs. Kong (2021):

Did a few changes. There'd be a bit of a subplot regarding MONARCH and Mothra's egg as well as the Mothra Twins. Doesn't hatch until sometime in the third act or near the climax which then Mothra goes to Antarctica to stop Godzilla from killing Kong convincing him to spare him, the reason being that he has to let his species ancient rivalry with Kong's species go and that just like with people, everyone is different, the same case with titans notably with Kong who isn't a conqueror like his ancestors was in the war against Godzilla's species, the impression Godzilla had on Kong throughout the movie thinking he was just like the rest of his kind. I'd have in my version of the movie revealing the ancient war how Kong's species were conquerors enslaving titans and if were left unchecked, would have basically been us but at a far bigger scale, eventually, Godzilla's species triumphed over them forcing the remainder to the hollow earth and Skull Island.

Also instead of Mechagodzilla in Godzilla 3, it'd be Mecha-King Ghidorah. Mechagodzilla would be used for later film where metal remains of Mecha-King Ghidorah would be converted into him like in the Heisei series by APEX.

Movie would also have some titan cameos regarding what they're currently doing benefitting the environment around the world.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

muto.knight wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 am 14 Feb 2022: I have created an wiki for my MonsterVerse: https: //darians-monsterverse.fandom .com/
Check it out if you're interested!

I love reading about peoples ideas for movies and i'd love to hear more from you guys.
You can either continue with the existing MonsterVerse (maybe change something about the movies) or create your own from scratch.
My personal imaginative MonsterVerse would be:

Godzilla (2014)
-The only change I have for this movie is that it wouldn't be so damn dark during the night scenes

Kong of Skull Island (2017)
-The only change I have for this movie is that Skull Island will be full of cryptid monsters from all over the world, Ogopogo, Mapinguari, Titanoboa, Mokele-mbembe, Jersey devils, etc.

Notes: I'm staying with "MUTO" as the designated name for the monsters because i think its way more interesting and original than "Titans"

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2018)
-No annoying blue filter
-Mothra's outpost is on Infant Island in Indonesia instead of China
-Alan Jonah is a Xilien in disguise
-There would be a scene where various awakened monsters attack humans under King Ghidorah's order (they would all bow to Godzilla at the end)
-I'm saving Godzilla's thermonuclear blast for later, in this movie Ghidorah will just die in a way he can be revived later but I don't know how yet :p
-One of the news clippings will report the mysterious dissapearance of Ghidorah's corpse
-The closing credits will show a grown up Kong beating his chest and roaring at the camera

Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
-No Mechagodzilla and Millie, just G-man and Kong duking it out
-4 years after KoTM
-3 fights: one in Skull Island (Kong wins), one in the Hollow Earth (they don't stop until going back to the surface) --> and the final one in a city
-Skull Island is still habitable, but the Iwis are wiped out during a Skullcrawler onslaught when King Ghidorah called them
-Godzilla will encounter Kong while trying to enter the Hollow Earth through the entrypoint in Skull Island because i was REALLY disappointed they didn't fight in Skull Island in the real movie. And yes, Kong will shove a tree down Godzilla's mouth
-An angry Godzilla destroys Monarch base in Skull Island, hurting Jia in the process which enrages Kong
-After fighting Kong Godzilla will have a brief encounter with the Titan Skullcrawler and fights her
-Kong will encounter a MUTO couple in the Hollow Earth similar from the 2014 ones and fights them
-Part of the Hollow Earth will be radioactive (obviously) and the humans will have to wear hazmat suits when stepping out
-Houston Brooks will be present when they arrived to the Hollow Earth i mean come on, the one character who studies the Hollow Earth deserves to see it for himself
-My idea for the Hollow Earth is since it's the homeworld of the monsters, the sizes of the environment should be relative to the Titans' sizes, so there would be gigantic trees that Rodan could've nest on
-Godzilla wins int the third round, but just before killing Kong, a new Mothra shows up to stop him (which surprised Godzilla so much he forgets everything about Kong and leaves him, and there would be a cute scene where Godzilla and Mothra walks away together, leaving Kong)
-Ngl, It's hard to think of a plot for this movie with the Hollow Earth and all

Rodan: Infestation (2021)
-1 year after KoTM
-The villain would be Megaguirus, an uncontained MUTO. Monarch couldn't have discovered ALL of the dormant Titans, so i was thinking there's gotta be some who are unknown to them
-Since awakened by King Ghidorah, Megaguirus has multiplied and her spawns are terrorizing Mexico
-I'm changing Quetzalcoatl to Quetzalli, a female specimen since Quetzalcoatl is a male god. Removed the coatl because she will just be a bird
-Behemoth will die being swarmed by Megaguirus' offsprings
-There will be a scene where Rodan and Quetzalli flies together while eating Megaguirus' children after they killed her while Libiamo ne' lieti calici plays :v

Mothra and the Dark Divine (2021) (I'm honestly not sure if that title is grammatically correct :p)
-Set in ancient Japan and Infant Island. I wanted to have at least one movie set in ancient times.
-Battra is the villain

The King Kong (2022)
-1 year after GvK
-My OC, Wukong, one of the MUTOs Ghidorah awakened (a winged mandrill) will fight Kong before becoming his monke best friend
-Kong confronts THEA (The Hollow Earth Alpha) who enslaves a tribe of Kongs and fights him to liberate them and become the King Kong
-Kong will have a mate by the end of the film
-The post-credits scene will be Monarch setting up an outpost at Mechagodzilla's discovery site

Terror of Mechagodzilla (2022)
-5 years after TKK
-The opening scene will be Mechagodzilla fighting King Ghidorah in 12,000 BC (The cave painting Monarch discovered was mistaken for Godzilla, it was actually Mechagodzilla dun-dUN-DUN) there will be a dramatic scene where a caveman draws the fight just before the title drop
-MechaG was merely a robot used by the BHP3 aliens but will become sentient as its AI was altered telepathically by King Ghidorah during the fight, uploading his consciousness to the Mecha (I like the idea of MechaG being a King Ghidorah incarnate). Now, uncontrollable, MechaG kills its creators while King Ghidorah watches
-MechaG was discovered by Monarch sometime after The King Kong and didn't wake up when Ghidorah called because he shut down completely
-The main plot follows the activation of a fully charged Mechagodzilla aka King Ghidorah, remembering events of KoTM because of data transferring from Monarch, wreaking havoc killing every MUTO that betrayed him
-Using bioacoustics and mating calls, MechaG lures the MUTOs to kill them
-Baphomet, Barb, Abaddon, Tiamat, and Scylla will die in his arms (this would be the most action-packed movie in the MV)
-Barb was able to make him struggle since she has EMP powers, but dies anyways
-Much like in the real GvK, when they meet face-to-face MechaG will use Godzilla to mop the city
-MechaG creates a sinkhole to the Hollow Earth in order to get there, conveniently opening up near Kong's residence. Curious, Kong sends Wukong to travel the hole into the surface world since the hole was opened near them
-MechaG kills Wukong, which enraged Kong and he mutilates MechaG with his axe
-Monarch will be bankrupt at the end of the film for being accused of creating Mechagodzilla (alien robots?! yeah right lmao)

Godzilla: Final Awakening (2023)
-Two factions of Xiliens are at war, one from space, one already on Earth
-They send Gigan to wage war on Earth, running into Godzilla and Mothra
-Ghidorah's corpse is revealed to have been taken by the Earth Xiliens to their secret underground base in Japan
-Rodan will destroy the Xiliens' ships Captain Marvel-style
-There will be a side plot of humans discovering the Xiliens base where they have been secretly creating: Mecha-King Ghidorah.

DESTROY ALL MONSTERS (2024)
-I originally had Destroyah as the villain, but it was way better if a vengeful King Ghidorah returns as the final boss of the MonsterVerse, as he is Godzilla's arch-nemesis
-Begins almost immediately from Final Awakening
-Kong will have a turtle shell-shield to accompany his axe
-Godzilla will die
-One of the end scenes will be Kong hanging out with his mate and son
THE END

If the studio tries to milk it further I have two more ideas for Son of Kong and Mothra II, but for now it will just end there

If you have suggestions I would love to add your ideas to my movies if I like them

I should say all of the movies above other than the last two will have a similar vibe to Godzilla (2014), which means the same color grading (only less darker) and NO FUTURISTIC TECHNOLOGIES I honestly like the realistic setting, differentiates it from other blockbuster movies with the over the top sci-fi, i know a lot of people like the technological ridiculousness of GvK but I don't

I created a wiki page for it:
https://ideas. fandom. com/wiki/MonsterVerse_(MetropolisKnight)
The full grown Kong roaring at the camera at the end of KOTM feels very on the nose.
Noooo behemoth
What would THEA be like?

muto.knight
Ronin

Post by muto.knight »

Gojira1604 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:36 pm
muto.knight wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 am
The full grown Kong roaring at the camera at the end of KOTM feels very on the nose.
Noooo behemoth
What would THEA be like?
I have not settled on what the Hollow Earth Alpha would be, two ideas I have is that he would look like Anubis and another is just an evil member of the Kong species.

And I changed my mind on the Behemoth part, I'm switching him with Queen MUTO, Megaguirus is just gonna kill the Queen MUTO and use her body to incubate her offsprings, though this means Behemoth will be killed by MechaG tho :v.