Make your own Hollow Earth Fauna

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Make your own Hollow Earth Fauna

Post by Thatguy4683 »

As we all know the hollow earth is filled with potential for some original creatures, and a great ecosystem We can agree on that. We all would like to see what your ideas for a creature that can live in this new world. So please share your ideas with everyone.
Tell us how does your creature work in the ecosystem of the Hollow Earth
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: Make your own Hollow Earth Fauna

Post by Gojira1604 »

Great idea.
Herds of Behemoths, including baby Behemoths. They simply roam the place and are necessary to keeping the flaura in as prosperous a state as it is.
A serpentine elasmosaur like in 1933. A semi-aquatic predator that hunts only smaller creatures like the Foetodons.
Smaller 100 foot Rodans. Rulers of the Hollow Earth's volcanic regions. Consume lava based arthropods.
Man-eater plants, human shaped ensnaring plants that entangle prey before bringing it towards their main body.
Gorosaurus, Gwangi & Ceratopsians - elusive & vanishing dinosaurs that inhabit their own limited portion of Hollow Earth.
I feel like I'd want a Kaiju to be a guardian of the HE's artificial sun, but I'm unsure who or what should.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I won't be surprised if there were some humanoid ogre-type creatures down there.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 pm I won't be surprised if there were some humanoid ogre-type creatures down there.
Yes, and maybe they could worship Gabara as their god.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

• Rhedosaurus
  • Gazebo-sized moles with prehensile vines for fur.
  • Giant centipedes with concave protrusions on their backs that collect water and disguise them as rivers to lure thirsty prey
  • Four-winged primates that feed on baby Arachno-claws
  • Direct descendants of Tiktaalik that fill the niche of whales
  • Giant hexapodal goblin shark relatives with wings replacing flippers

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Gojira1604 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 pm I feel like I'd want a Kaiju to be a guardian of the HE's artificial sun, but I'm unsure who or what should.
King Caesar

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

add massive skullcrawlers that attack Kong in groups