Godzilla vs Megaguirus Older Scripts

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Jan EnciZilla
Ronin

Godzilla vs Megaguirus Older Scripts

Post by Jan EnciZilla »

We don't know almost nothing about Godzilla vs Megaguirus origins (it could certainly be said that we know origins about every Godzilla film in live action).
I only know that in some first ideas about this one: humanity would have found Godzilla bones on the moon (you can find the concept art as well here, on the site)... btw why this?! this is so crazy kek

So, more info on old Godzilla vs Megaguirus ideas? Or possibly even first ones drafts/scripts?

Thanks in advance for disponibility...
If someone has a sort of GxMgrs encyclopedia or super complete work...
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla vs Megaguirus Older Scripts

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

It could be that in an earlier script, after Godzilla was swallowed by the black hole, he somehow ended up on the moon and died. But that's just a guess.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla vs Megaguirus Older Scripts

Post by imposterzilla »

I do know two randomly odd tidbits from a good source back in the day that fed Monsterzero good info. 1. We were going to have reason why Godzilla singled out Japan. 2. Two Godzillas rumor. But not much more.
Last edited by imposterzilla on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.