Alternate Universe Idea: GvsMegagurius Godzilla lands in GMK

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Alternate Universe Idea: GvsMegagurius Godzilla lands in GMK

Post by Desghidorah »

Movie plots both proceed exactly as per normal in their respective universes. The change is instead of GvM!Godzilla unburying himself and returning to that world months after getting shot by Dimension Tide, it teleports him to the GMK timeline during the middle of that film's plot. We'll say GvM shows up in the middle of the Tokyo brawl right before Ghidorah arrives on the scene and Mothra has gotten a few shots in at him.

What do you think happens? Technically GvM and GMK are the same Godzilla as both are the 1954 individual, GvM just isn't a possessed revenant. How might the humans and guardian monsters react to suddenly there being two Godzillas and how might the two Big Gs respond to each other?

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Re: Alternate Universe Idea: GvsMegagurius Godzilla lands in GMK

Post by SonOfGorgo »

hard to say about that tbh
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GVM and GMK are at first shocked at seeing another as everyone else collectively shits their pants together. GVM is glad to see he's not the only one left but is hesitant because he can subtly tell GMK is just wrong. GMK eventually goes back to wrecking Mothra and GVM starts to move on to find energy until (either through an accidental hit or maybe something GMK does making GVM decide "fuck this guy") he joins the fight reluctantly.

Rest is up to an FM to decide what happens lol.

RIP Evan.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

GMK Godzilla is pure evil and filled with the wrath and despair of hundreds of spirits. He would be out for blood. Bet the spirits hate the idea of Godzilla
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Ironcarnage101
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

GvM is confused at the sudden change of light, buildings and the 3 other kaiju fighting in front of him, and is to bewildered to respond. The JSDF gets the go-ahead to attack at this new threat and GvM gets provoked, gaining the other Kaiju's attention. Since this is supposed to be the 1954 Godzilla (And also knowing that the 1954 Godzilla was *partially* social with others of his species) GVM attempts to help GMK fight off Ghidorah and Mothra. While GMK was also the 1954 Godzilla of his World, the souls coursing through him seek blood; No matter what it is, thus commanding GMK to kill GvM. GvM, confused and angered at this sudden betrayal, fights back against GMK, though Ghidorah and Mothra still see him as an enemy from before, making it a 2v1v1.
Last edited by Ironcarnage101 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

GxM Godzilla attacks Gmk trying to absorb his energy. GxM Goji always seemed to me like he wanted to be the only one of his kind. I see it as a three sided battle.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GM attacks GXMG and the Guardian Monsters so they're forced to team up. Being stronger than Mothra and Ghidorah gives MG Goji a good advantage and it comes to a draw until at one point one of the guardians die and Godzilla gets a power boost.

The ghostsame of WW2 try to attack, but soon powered up Godzilla blast them into oblivion..then he realizes he's stuck here and goes on a rampage. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

Interesting thread. Since GvM Godzilla doesn't seem particularly fond of humans either, they very well could join forces, which would be great to see. The souls possessing GMK Godzilla might see the benefit in such an alliance and GvM Godzilla could see it as an opportunity to keep humanity's energy sources in check. Those poor guardian monsters.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

miguelnuva wrote:GxM Goji always seemed to me like he wanted to be the only one of his kind.
How the hell do you get that from the movie? :eh:
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Terasawa wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:GxM Goji always seemed to me like he wanted to be the only one of his kind.
How the hell do you get that from the movie? :eh:
He seemed like a solo monster from what I saw of the film. That's just how I read him.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image