Describe Millennium Movie Plots Badly

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Tarbosaurus
GPN Volunteer

Re: Describe Millennium Movie Plots Badly.

Post by Tarbosaurus »

BlueGojira wrote:Inspired by Tarbosaurus ( http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/member ... file&u=404 ).

----
I am proud. I was gonna make a thread eventually, just had to take time to come up with funny labels.

Godzilla 2000: Toho decides they can't let Dean and Roland out-do Banno in spitting on Tanaka's grave.

Godzilla vs Megaguirus: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has a Hurricane Ryu move!

Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah, Giant Movie Names All Out Attack: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has a edgy zombies and OC Donut-Steel Ghidorahs!

Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has Evangelion!

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S: Mr. Tanaka's ghost pimp smacks continuity back into the franchise for the briefest of moments

Godzilla: Final Wars: EPCOT reveals its true colors as someone turns the story mode of "Destroy All Monsters - Melee!" into a "story"

Godzilla (2014): The true origins of Quicksilver's powers given Marvel can't say the word Mutant anymore

Kong: Skull Island: Millions of fools who leave before the credits exit the theater saying, "Man, I wish this was in series with that Godzilla film!"

Shin Godzilla: Ano talks smack about politics while a malformed Pokemon just kinda wanders around before Ano reminds us he's king of the WTF ending
"That's what I get for attacking a pirate-scientist." - POLE7645 on Ogata's life choices

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Tarbosaurus wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:Inspired by Tarbosaurus ( http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/member ... file&u=404 ).

----
I am proud. I was gonna make a thread eventually, just had to take time to come up with funny labels.

Godzilla 2000: Toho decides they can't let Dean and Roland out-do Banno in spitting on Tanaka's grave.

Godzilla vs Megaguirus: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has a Hurricane Ryu move!

Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah, Giant Movie Names All Out Attack: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has a edgy zombies and OC Donut-Steel Ghidorahs!

Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: Sequel to the original because all other movies must be crap, a true sequel has Evangelion!

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S: Mr. Tanaka's ghost pimp smacks continuity back into the franchise for the briefest of moments

Godzilla: Final Wars: EPCOT reveals its true colors as someone turns the story mode of "Destroy All Monsters - Melee!" into a "story"

Godzilla (2014): The true origins of Quicksilver's powers given Marvel can't say the word Mutant anymore

Kong: Skull Island: Millions of fools who leave before the credits exit the theater saying, "Man, I wish this was in series with that Godzilla film!"

Shin Godzilla: Ano talks smack about politics while a malformed Pokemon just kinda wanders around before Ano reminds us he's king of the WTF ending

Thank you, these descriptions are really funny!

If you want, I can edit the original post and add a section below with all of your descriptions.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzilla Final Wars:
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Godzilla fights a refrigerator version of himself for one movie, then the second one has a moth helping the fridge which is reoutfitted into a toaster.

I say he's a fridge because of the absolute zero cannon, bit of a stretch but meh.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Godzilla 2000: Millennium: Katagiri!!!!!!!!
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus: That's a big dragonfly.
Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack: Great. Now Godzilla is possessed.
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: "Say, you kinda look like me."
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S: Mothra told you guys to put those bones back where they came from.
Godzilla: Final Wars: Godzilla X Independence Day X X-Men
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Godzilla 2000- Godzilla fights a flying rock.
G vs Megaguirus- Create a weapon to kill Godzilla, and get another monster.
GFW- Destroy all Monsters meets Monster Zero.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Mini-Godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mini-Godzilla »

Godzilla 2000 -- Toho retaliates against the disappointing American Godzilla film by ripping off Steven Spielberg films.

Godzilla x Megaguirus -- The Heisei series reimagined as something even more muddled and incomprehensible.

Giant Monsters All-Out Attack -- The director of the brilliant Gamera trilogy asks, "What would happen if we made the silliest, most cartoonish monster movie possible, but threw in the occasional shocked reaction to faceless characters dying and a pretentious WWII reference or two?"

Godzilla x Mechagodzilla -- Hey, you wanna watch Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla '93 and Godzilla x Megaguirus at the same time?

Tokyo S.O.S. -- Hey, you wanna watch Mothra vs. Godzilla and Godzilla x Mechagodzilla at the same time?

Final Wars -- The Showa series reimagined as something even more muddled and incomprehensible.
Godzilla says I should learn to fight my own battles!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: Rebuild of Mechagodzilla: This is (Not) Evangelion
Resized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote:Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: Rebuild of Mechagodzilla: This is (Not) Evangelion
That should be Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.: Rebuild of Mechagodzilla: This is (Not) Evangelion
:lol:
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

Godzilla 2000: Aliens oversleep and turn out to be rude guests when they awaken.
Godzilla vs Megaguirus: Insect infestation gets in the way of black hole experiments.
GMK: Woman investigates mysterious old man while her father fights the return of his parents' murderer.
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla: Depressed woman fights to fit in as she pilots a dysfunctional robot.
Godzilla: Tokyo SOS: Been there, done that.
Godzilla Final Wars: Did someone say leather and spandex?
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

szmigiel
G-Force Personnel

Re: Describe Millennium Movie Plots Badly

Post by szmigiel »

Alien wants to be Godzilla, then regrets it almost immediately.

Insect queen tastes Godzilla’s mojo and craves more, meanwhile the military wants to throw black holes at him.

Crazy old man tries to awaken three monsters to stop the angry spirits of the fallen victims of WWII in Pacific from destroying Japan.

Godzilla patiently waits for the military to build his robot double around the bones of his ancestor.

Mothra tells the Japan the whole reason Godzilla keeps attacking is because they took the bones of his ancestor.

As a matter of pride, an overconfident captain releases the most destructive weapon on Earth, to fight a cocky out of towner and his monsters.

tenup
G-Force Personnel

Post by tenup »

Godzilla 2000: After Godzilla's egg hatches in NYC, the monster swims to Japan for some reason where it mutates into a super saiyan and attacks Tokyo. And if one monster attacking a city isn't enough how about a low budget independence day style invasion complete with a giant space ship and alien? Oh yeah get ready to crumble.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

tenup wrote:Godzilla 2000: After Godzilla's egg hatches in NYC, the monster swims to Japan for some reason where it mutates into a super saiyan and attacks Tokyo. And if one monster attacking a city isn't enough how about a low budget independence day style invasion complete with a giant space ship and alien? Oh yeah get ready to crumble.
Did we watch the same movie?

tenup
G-Force Personnel

Post by tenup »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
tenup wrote:Godzilla 2000: After Godzilla's egg hatches in NYC, the monster swims to Japan for some reason where it mutates into a super saiyan and attacks Tokyo. And if one monster attacking a city isn't enough how about a low budget independence day style invasion complete with a giant space ship and alien? Oh yeah get ready to crumble.
Did we watch the same movie?
This plot description is coming from the perspective of someone who thinks Godzilla 2000 is a direct sequel to Tristars 98 film.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

GMK- Kaiju wake up from long naps just to get killed by a possessed Godzilla.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

edgaguirus wrote:GMK- Kaiju wake up from long naps just to get killed by a possessed Godzilla.
I mean... Thats a pretty good description, actually.

BlacktimusPrime
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlacktimusPrime »

Final Wars: Da skreeonk is this @!$#!?
Coobzilla03 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Godzilla in general sucks. Just awful. I mean a man in a suit knocking down papercraft buildings?

Turn me into a twix and give me a break.

Mutated animals that are huge that fight each other.
Here goji, have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Final Wars: It's... I don't even... it's a Godzilla movie.

Andrew the Gojifan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Andrew the Gojifan »

This is where the fun begins. Here we go:

Godzilla 2000: GODZILAAAAAAA! KATAGIRIIIIIIIII!

Godzilla vs Megaguirus: Some bugs appear and try to attack Godzilla who is being attacked by black holes made by the military to make go up his own ... . Now there's a bigger bug attacking Godzilla.

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah : Giant Monsters All-Out Attack: Toho decides that they don't like Anguirus and Varan after all and make Ghidorah a good guy. Godzilla is now OP because he's possesed or something.

Godzilla against Mechagodzilla: You killed some guys? Here, drive our newest anti-Godzilla weapon that will go berserk.

Godzilla, Mothra, Mechagodzilla: Tokyo S.O.S : There's a new pilot for Kiryu, but Mothra thinks Kiryu is a bad idea, then she gets killed and Godzilla is grounded in the Japan Trench indefinetly

Godzilla: Final Wars: Godzilla goes on such a huge killing spree that it's not even funny

Chousei Kantai Sazer-X the Movie: Fight! Star Warriors/ Super Fleet Sazer-X the Movie: Fight! Star Warriors: Some kid thinks his planet was destroyed by the earthlings but now there are Bosquitoes everywhere, then they merge into a two headed dragon(even though every other toho dragon is either Orochi or a Ghidorah). The Gotengo also makes an appereance.
Last edited by Andrew the Gojifan on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Godzilla 2000- Godzilla learns to deal with his xenophobia...

Godzilla X. Megaguirus- Godzilla goes camping and forgets the bug spray

GMK- Godzilla explores his sexuality by allowing thousands of dead guys to enter his body

Godzilla X. Mechagodzilla- Godzilla's grandpa gives him the "cold-shoulder"

Godzilla: Tokyo SoS- Mothra sticks her nose where it doesn't belong

Godzilla: Final Wars- "We're gonna throw in a bunch of Showa references, and call it a homage, and every 10 year old is gonna eat it up!"
Never forget tadpole :godzilla: