Nitehawk Cinema GMK Screening

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Nitehawk Cinema GMK Screening

Post by Maritonic »

Hey all.

Anyone in the tristate New York area? Nitehawk is sort of an Alamo Drafthouse type theater. They are showing GMK in March with a live band!

Here is the link!

http://www.nitehawkcinema.com/movie/godzilla-gmk-lsc/

Wife and I are going! Anyone else going?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Mechagigan
Futurian

Re: Nitehawk Cinema GMK Screening

Post by Mechagigan »

I'd kill to see GMK in theaters... too bad i'm so far away.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Mechagigan wrote:I'd kill to see GMK in theaters... too bad i'm so far away.
So would I.

Man Cloverfield and KKE are playing at twelve in the morning! Are you kidding me?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Kaijunator wrote:
Mechagigan wrote:I'd kill to see GMK in theaters... too bad i'm so far away.
So would I.

Man Cloverfield and KKE are playing at twelve in the morning! Are you kidding me?

Actually, they're doing King Kong Lives and the 70's remake of Kong. I don't see King Kong Escapes. But yeah I do see Cloverfield. And The Host as well.

I've never been to Nitehawk, but a buddy of mine goes there for their screenings often. He told me about a Godzilla one and I assumed it was going to be Gojira, which I've seen in theaters 3 times now so I was kinda eh? about it. But he pulled up his phone and said "Ghidorah something?" and I lost my shit haha.

Annnnyway. They're basically an Alamo Drafthouse Lite. They do the whole booze and food thing, but they're not as big as Alamo.

I don't know if anyone is in the Tri State on here, but I'm assuming they are because I remember the Yonkers Alamo showing of Shin being a big to do so I figured I would let people know about this happening.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

PRIMEVAL
Gotengo Officer

Post by PRIMEVAL »

I'm smelling a road trip.