Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
pta917
Xilien Halfling

Re: Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

Post by pta917 »

Not Baragon he actually put up a good fight. I would say Zilla.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

beardRage
Monarch Researcher

Post by beardRage »

Except Ebirah was beaten with less firepower than what was used to take Zilla down in G98. Godzilla killed Zilla so there is nothing to go by for FW Zilla. Zilla has speed and can jump pretty good, Ebirah is just a walking target basically. Minilla is a cop out.
Jomei wrote: When we say Godzilla is "porky," are we talking Heisei levels of fatassery or more like GMK?
Chris55 wrote: BUT WHAT IF BRYAN CRANSTON FARTS DURNG AN INTERVIEW? NO ONE WILL WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN THEY'LL ALL GO SEE SPIDERMAN!
Gawdziller wrote:Godzilla is this year's Hobbit 2...except for Hobbit 3...and except that it doesn't suck.

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

final wars godzilla makes all the monsters (except for keizer ghidorah) look weak, out of those guys i have to say zilla.

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

Its a tie between Ebirah and Zilla for the weakest kaiju in the Millennium era in my opinion.

Ebirah went from being a kaiju capable of fighting Godzilla one on one in the Showa era to being so weak handheld weapons wielded by power ranger rejects could defeat him. As for Zilla, he was the easiest out of all of Godzilla's opponents for him to beat, going down with one swipe of his tail and a shot of nuclear breath (and rightly so since Zilla is the poster child for how NOT to revamp a kaiju XD).

GodGan
Samurai

Post by GodGan »

Ebirah and ZIlla obviously, Ebirah got taken down by GUNS, and Zilla in his 1998 movie got taken down by jets and missiles
Hai

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Zilla, I wouldn't even consider it a Kaiju.
Yooo 8-)

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

Tyler wrote:I don't get this, it's not like Ebirah was killed, he was knocked out by crazy mutants jumping around with handheld masers. As for Zilla GINO doesn't apply here, he was killed by Godzilla in a quick montage like every other monster in the movie (including Ebirah).
Yeah. I don't think the GFW monsters are weak as much as they are simply lousy fighters.
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?
Cranston: Oh yeah! The only Godzilla movie with an X-rating.

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

JGAR4Entertainment wrote:Zilla, I wouldn't even consider it a Kaiju.

True that :xilien:

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

Ebirah got his ass handed to him by those mutant warriors so I would have to chose him as the weakest monster. Getting wrecked by small arms fire is just pathetic for any monster in the Godzilla universe.

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

GodzillaXGomoraFight wrote:Ebirah got his ass handed to him by those mutant warriors so I would have to chose him as the weakest monster. Getting wrecked by small arms fire is just pathetic for any monster in the Godzilla universe.

Sad but true :(

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

GodzillaXGomoraFight wrote:Ebirah got his ass handed to him by those mutant warriors so I would have to chose him as the weakest monster. Getting wrecked by small arms fire is just pathetic for any monster in the Godzilla universe.
Even if those small arms were specifically designed to wreck giant monsters?
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

Dust_pan wrote:

You do have to admit, those weapons were pretty powerful...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Dust_pan wrote:
I'd love to see confirmation of this.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Does Meganulon count? If so then I would say it would. If not, I would side with Ebirah most likely or Zilla.

The handheld masers can be compared to the weaponry of the Science Patrol from Ultraman pretty much. For information look at the Spider Shot/Special Gun depending if your watching with subtitles :? That thing did some decent if not massive damage to kaiju.

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

Dust_pan wrote:

I can believe in the idea of small arms capable of killing man sized monsters like pre-mutation Kamacuras or Destroyah crabs, but not a fullsized kaiju. The recoil from weapons strong enough to kill monsters who can't be harmed by tanks and rockets would pulverize a human body (or incinerate them from the heat if we're talking energy weapons), even a "mutant" with indeterminate strength (I'm guessing the mutants, while strong, are not DC superhero level strong or else guys like Captain Gordon or that guy who stayed behind to delay the mind controlled mutants wouldn't be able to trade blows with them or the Xiliens, who share the same level of strength & skill).

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

MeltdownKoopa wrote:
Dust_pan wrote:
I'd love to see confirmation of this.
Why else would they use those weapons against a giant heavily-armored monster?

It's possible that Ebirah's armor was actually weak. But it's not like that was ever confirmed in the movie either. He could easily be a tough kaiju that was put down by weapons specifically designed for him/kaiju in general.

kiryu42red
Interpol Agent

Post by kiryu42red »

pta917 wrote:Not Baragon he actually put up a good fight. I would say Zilla.

i swear the fight with zilla was only about less then 15 seconds

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned.........Kamoebas. His entire Millennium appearance consists of about a few seoconds of his mutilated corpse washed up on a beach :lol:
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

For all we know, Kamoeba could have been kicking Godzilla's ass, and only lost because of a little slip up.

It's unlikely, but it's possible. It's not like we ever saw the fight or anything.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

I don't know if this counts or not but I think it was the Meganula swarm