Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Stimpy
Yojimbo

Re: Weakest monster in the Millennium Series

Post by Stimpy »

Kamacuras, Kumonga, Ebirah, Hedorah, Megaguirus is pretty weak, and.. that's it.
Im the real Stimpy

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Ebriah, Kumonga, Gigan (before his power up) Hedorah
Last edited by Julia Bristow on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

[img]Hedorah%20(he%20barely%20got%20ANY%20screentime)[/img]

i dont think that translates to weak.......
Resized Image

charliesheenkaiju
Interpol Agent

Post by charliesheenkaiju »

my weakest is megaguirus; despite being very ferocious and agile.. 1 atomic breath kills her. She kicked Godzillas ass around sure but it never got to the point of making him fight for his life, she proved just to be a nuisence. if she fought with the swarm attacking then she could be a major threat.
runner up is ebirah and gmk mothra. still ebirah is jsut a lobster and gmk mothra was smaller, i know size doesnt matter but 25 meters up against a 60meter probably the most aggressive Godzilla, not a fair chance. i know ppl say gigan and hedorah, but that was final wars which we all agree whether we love it or hate it that those monsters were very mishandled.
Kong better not touch my drumset!

GodGan
Samurai

Post by GodGan »

charliesheenkaiju wrote:my weakest is megaguirus; despite being very ferocious and agile.. 1 atomic breath kills her. She kicked Godzillas ass around sure but it never got to the point of making him fight for his life, she proved just to be a nuisence. if she fought with the swarm attacking then she could be a major threat.
runner up is ebirah and gmk mothra. still ebirah is jsut a lobster and gmk mothra was smaller, i know size doesnt matter but 25 meters up against a 60meter probably the most aggressive Godzilla, not a fair chance. i know ppl say gigan and hedorah, but that was final wars which we all agree whether we love it or hate it that those monsters were very mishandled.
Megagirus would Kick Ebirah's ass, Ebirah no doubt is the weakest, but then there is Kamakuras. Seriously, what can Kamakuras do? I change my thought to Kamakuras being the weakerst, you can't get any more pathetic then getting killed by electric wires. Gigan and Hedorah aren't the weakest, Gigan took a G2004 Atmoic Beam which is overpowered to the point of destroying a damn meteor, and I don't see Hedorah being that weak because I can imagine Hedorah standing a chance in the water with Godzilla and Ebirah.
The weakest:
1. Kamakuras
2. Ebirah
3. Kumonga
The 3 bugs.
Hai

Gamera vs Rodan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gamera vs Rodan »

I think Final Wars throws this whole thing off, whether we're talking how physically strong they are or how cool a monster they are Final Wars kinda ruins this because almost every monster in it is weak. I haven't seen the films enough times to really analyze who is strongest against Godzilla's attacks but my favorites probably go:

1. Kiryu
2. Orga
3. Gigan
4. Keizer Ghidorah
5. King Ghidorah
6. Megaguirus
7. Mothra
8. Baragon

I think that's it, I don't like counting small cameos/stock footage.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Too many in GFW to COUNT!

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

Final wars wise: Ebirah.
For releases already stated.

Others: GMK Mothra.
While she did take a few good atomic breaths to the body, she really didn't do that much damage to Godzilla.
She was more an annoyances & a shield if anything.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Ebirah, Hedorah, and the American Godzilla.

Although, I don't think Final Wars does justice to any monster except Gigan, Ghidorah, and Godzilla. All the fights were quick. The other monsters were put there for the purpose of cameos.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

Sav wrote:Ebirah, Hedorah, and the American Godzilla.

Although, I don't think Final Wars does justice to any monster except Gigan, Ghidorah, and Godzilla. All the fights were quick. The other monsters were put there for the purpose of cameos.

Agreed, alot of the kaiju weren't depicted at their best even if a few of them like Gigan & Rodan were given great updated looks.

kiryu42red
Interpol Agent

Post by kiryu42red »

KaijuDuke wrote:
Sav wrote:Ebirah, Hedorah, and the American Godzilla.

Agreed, alot of the kaiju weren't depicted at their best even if a few of them like Gigan & Rodan were given great updated looks.
but those updates were put into a kinda crappy film

tymon
Futurian

Post by tymon »

Goji99 wrote:baragon.
he doesnt have many powers.
except burrowing.
he is very small
for a millennium kaiju.
it would be hard for him to win a battle
since he isnt as strong as showa baragon
Is this a poem?
JAGzilla wrote:And then there was The Giant Condor. He...seemed very dedicated to what he was doing?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

tymon wrote:
except burrowing.
he is very small
for a millennium kaiju.
Is this a poem?
Turn the first line into "kaiju baragon," and drop "he" from the second, and the first three lines become a haiku.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

eabaker wrote:
tymon wrote:
except burrowing.
he is very small
for a millennium kaiju.
Is this a poem?
Turn the first line into "kaiju baragon," and drop "he" from the second, and the first three lines become a haiku.
we need an official monster poem an haiju thread......
Resized Image

Palaeogirl
GPN Volunteer

Post by Palaeogirl »

Definitely Zilla. I've always assumed that the guns that killed Ebirah were designed to take out Kaiju. I've never been onboard with the FW Kaiju are weak idea, I always took it as Godzilla just being crazy powerful in that one.

Shacker9227
Monsterland Worker

Post by Shacker9227 »

Adult Mothra. She never did much damage to her enemies, was always blasted away, and doesn't have very much to defend herself with.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." - Sydney Freedman, M*A*S*H

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

All the FW Monsters that Godzilla fought except for Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah.

Godsteigman
Monsterland Worker

Post by Godsteigman »

Every monster looked pretty week in GFW save for Godzilla, Anguirus, Monster X (KAISER Ghidorah (this Ghidorah has health insurance, yes I know its Keizer)
I really didnt go for the one minute fights. That movie needed a director who understood the Kaiju better and not doing a poor mans Matrix

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Ebirah. it was taken down by human beings. human beings with guns, not an army, not tanks, not mazer or freeze cannons like Destroyah (who fought burning Godzilla for a good while before the military killed him), but no, several aerodynamic human beings with guns. in the Godzillaverse, losing that fight is a cardinal sin that is not done, ever, and probably never would have had it not been for this movie. unfortunately, that means Ebirah SUCKS, and it's because of final wars that he does.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

KaijuDuke
G-Force Personnel

Post by KaijuDuke »

three wrote:Ebirah. it was taken down by human beings. human beings with guns, not an army, not tanks, not mazer or freeze cannons like Destroyah (who fought burning Godzilla for a good while before the military killed him), but no, several aerodynamic human beings with guns. in the Godzillaverse, losing that fight is a cardinal sin that is not done, ever, and probably never would have had it not been for this movie. unfortunately, that means Ebirah SUCKS, and it's because of final wars that he does.

Well, Millennium Era Ebirah is certainly a joke, but I think Showa Ebirah is definitely stronger seeing as that he lasted a whole film against Godzilla. But yeah, a kaiju of that size losing to a pack of "mutant humans" wielding handguns, laser firing or not, is just sad.
Last edited by KaijuDuke on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.