Kiryu was fighting a Godzilla clone?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
three
Keizer

Re: Kiryu was fighting a Godzilla clone?

Post by three »

Vatarian wrote:A female Godzilla might actually be bigger, if you look at the majority of ancient reptiles and amphibians, in addition to modern birds.
sexual dimorphism in ancient animals is coming into play here? nice. i thought these threads all died and ended up boring. i don't think it matters much, but the question i'd pose to anyone who might believe this theory is this: who, and why?

as in, who created the clone, and why? that sort of thing doesn't just get dropped in unannounced and unexplained.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

Vatarian wrote:A female Godzilla might actually be bigger, if you look at the majority of ancient reptiles and amphibians, in addition to modern birds.
Well that could explains Biollante's 200,000 tons.

Yeechs....
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

beardRage
Monarch Researcher

Post by beardRage »

Not all countries use the same method. One country (US) will do month/day/year and another country (UK is an example IIRC) will use day/month/year. 3/11/1999 could actually be 3rd day 11th month 1999.
Jomei wrote: When we say Godzilla is "porky," are we talking Heisei levels of fatassery or more like GMK?
Chris55 wrote: BUT WHAT IF BRYAN CRANSTON FARTS DURNG AN INTERVIEW? NO ONE WILL WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN THEY'LL ALL GO SEE SPIDERMAN!
Gawdziller wrote:Godzilla is this year's Hobbit 2...except for Hobbit 3...and except that it doesn't suck.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: Kiryu was fighting a Godzilla clone

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:But who's the mother?!
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:No no...FEMALE GODZILLA IS GINO ALL OVERAGAIN.
Nope. Gojirin.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

SoleMan
G-Grasper

Post by SoleMan »

Living Corpse wrote:Actually would be funny if a female Godzilla towered over a male, like she's a 120 meters tall.

Wait....oh yeah. Biollante.
I always thought Biollante was responsible for Godzooky. And that Rodan was his daddy.
I had a weird childhood.
Before it can be filmed, drawn, acted or programed, it must be written.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

miguelnuva wrote:
I would want a female Godzilla to be lighter and much faster than the male. And yes I am using human female characteristics on Godzilla as first it was based on a man in the suit and if they were to ever bring Godzilla's mate I still want him as King.

Wat. You- You want Godzilla to have human biological tenancies because it's a man in a suit? Maybe he should where clothes, then? Should his mate have lizard-boobies and big eyelashes?

:P

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Vatarian wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:
I would want a female Godzilla to be lighter and much faster than the male. And yes I am using human female characteristics on Godzilla as first it was based on a man in the suit and if they were to ever bring Godzilla's mate I still want him as King.

Wat. You- You want Godzilla to have human biological tenancies because it's a man in a suit? Maybe he should where clothes, then? Should his mate have lizard-boobies and big eyelashes?

:P
I said that because Godzilla's posture us based on a man in a suit and when Godzilla was created his biology was made3 similar to us to help the man inside play him.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

three
Keizer

Re: Kiryu was fighting a Godzilla clone

Post by three »

M.U.T.O. wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:But who's the mother?!
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:No no...FEMALE GODZILLA IS GINO ALL OVERAGAIN.
Nope. Gojirin.
dude...ancient quotes from someone who doesn't come to TK anymore...
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

I don't see anything that can say that Godzilla was a clone. He reappears in 1999, which prompts the government to take the DNA from the bones of the 54 Godzilla to create Kiryu.

The scene after the credits in SOS shows that those were the DNA samples taken from the 54 Godzilla in 1999 that were used to create Kiryu's bio-computer.