Re: Offical Toho/Godzilla Movie Ideas Topic 2.0

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
The Falcon Mech Z
Monsterland Worker

Post by The Falcon Mech Z »

Godzilla: Age of Mech:
Godzilla is spotted off the coast of Madagascar, Africa. A team of scientists are instantly sent to Madagascar to set up the automatic deffence system; it is a giant 50 meter tall robot shaped like a normal person but armed with the most dangerous weaponry including an absolute zero canon. The robot is called Human Mech Y and controls itself.

A week after Human Mech Y (or HMY) is set up, Godzilla shows up in Brazil, South America. But HMY swiftly picks a way of travel: the jet streams that circle the earth. Godzilla in the mean time is reaking havoc in a major Brazilian city. To top off the news report, Manda emerges from the ocean at San Diego, California. Meanwhile, HMY lands in Brazil near the location of Godzilla. When Godzilla sees this human droid he fires an atomic ray that knocks HMY off his feet.

Manda is finaly driven back to the icy ocean where he belongs, and then, after destroying the Panama Canal, he heads for Brazil. Meanwhile Godzilla and the mech are having an all out brawl, and they stumble over a mountain and both fall into a cave where thier fighting wakes a slumbering beast named Orga. Orga was regenerated by the regenerator G-1 left in the legs after Godzilla blew the rest into oblivian. Then the fight continues as a three way battle. On top of it all Manda apears with Rodan in tow. All four organic beings are bent on the same goal: Destroy the Human Mech Y. Just when all hope seems lost, HMY uses it's absolute zero canon on Rodan, who dies instanly, and then Orga uses his shoulder canon and blows a hole in the middle of HMY which ends the battle... or does it.

While Manda returns to the sea, Godzilla and Orga settle the age old fight, The king of the Monsters comes out the victor while Orga retreats to his dank cave to regen his lost life form. Meanwhile, the mechanics at Tokyo have already started designing the Z mech.

To be continued: if wanted that is. Enjoy; The Falcon Mech Z.
This post was made to raise Varan awareness. Have you or a loved one ever had a piece of your soul taken from you? Then come fill that gap in your already empty soul with our best buddy Varan!

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

Godzooky 2000

Boy finds and egg. Hilarity, test of courage and wit ensue.

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

Tyler wrote:
junkerde wrote:Boy finds and egg. Hilarity, test of courage and wit ensue.
You're ripping off Gamera the Brave!!
im "picking" ideas

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

Tyler wrote:
junkerde wrote:Boy finds and egg. Hilarity, test of courage and wit ensue.
You're ripping off Gamera the Brave!!
You own an iPod or Android? Those are ripe of stolen ideas*. LOL.

I'd expand and have it grow throughout until it becomes a flying variation of Godzilla. Also like every monster film, the black guy always dies first, so the crew is screwed. This variation is a cross between Varan and the Showa Godzilla and flies as the prop of the SpaceGodzilla flying form would have done.

*Owned both systems, lol.

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Would anyone like this idea?

Godzilla vs. The Titans of Greek Mythology: I'm honestly surprised Toho hasn't considered on doing this. I honestly think this would be an awesome idea and it'd probably be one of my favourite Godzilla movie's ever. My idea is that The Titans have escaped from Tartarus the deepest part of the Underworld and are now attacking Earth hoping to destroy all of Earth's Monster's including Godzilla and then try to destroy the Olympian's mainly Zeus, so they can rule the Earth for themself. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades realizing the Titans are now more powerful before and don't stand a chance. They realize there's one only hope and it's Godzilla. Eventually at the end Godzilla could fight Cronus in the end and Cronus almost kills Godzilla, but before he can. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades transfer's some of their godly power into Godzilla healing the King of Monster's and is able to fight Cronus once more winning. All the Titans are sent back into the Underworld and Godzilla returns to the sea.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2(2016)
Godzilla 3: Hard Shell(Yes that is a Gamera reference(2019))
Godzilla 4: Mecha Match( Mecha Gamera vs Mecha Godzilla)(2023)

or

Godzilla 2014
Gamera Returns 2016: Gamera comes back to defeat a new swarm of Gyaos. After credits a man holds a file of Gamera marked approved saying "He's perfect for an addition to the Agents.
Cloverfield 2: It Lives (2018)- Depicting the origin and story of the Cloverfields species. In the end the Cloverfield monster is revealed to be alive in a cell. He is also able to communicate now and when asked if he wants something replies "Home". He also has an approved file.
Godzilla 2: An Atomic Sequel- Godzilla returns again to fight new monsters- In the end he also has an approved file.
Ultraman: Ultraman returns from a journey on another side of the galaxy and saves Earth from monsters. He in the end also gets an approved file.
Kong: King Kongs life on his island. He is watched and approved.
Agents of KAIJU: all of the approved monsters form a team of heroes.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

gigan72 wrote:
ernesth100 wrote:Godzilla 4: Mecha Match( Mecha Gamera vs Mecha Godzilla)(2023)

Gamera Returns 2016: Gamera comes back to defeat a new swarm of Gyaos. After credits a man holds a file of Gamera marked approved saying "He's perfect for an addition to the Agents.
Cloverfield 2: It Lives (2018)- Depicting the origin and story of the Cloverfields species. In the end the Cloverfield monster is revealed to be alive in a cell. He is also able to communicate now and when asked if he wants something replies "Home". He also has an approved file.
Godzilla 2: An Atomic Sequel- Godzilla returns again to fight new monsters- In the end he also has an approved file.
Ultraman: Ultraman returns from a journey on another side of the galaxy and saves Earth from monsters. He in the end also gets an approved file.
Kong: King Kongs life on his island. He is watched and approved.
Agents of KAIJU: all of the approved monsters form a team of heroes.
You are actually bringing your agents of Kaiju thing into this? Hell No.
And MG vs. a mecha Gamera? Sounds bad.
Eh, worth a shot. But Imma talk to Gareth about this. If I knew his email. Either way, If they won't make. I'll spend several dollars of my own money and months making it myself!

GojiraFan1999
Yojimbo

Post by GojiraFan1999 »

Upcoming/Ideas Of Godzilla/Kaiju Movies
-Godzilla (2014)
-The Return Of Mothra (2014) (A.K.A Mothra VS Zilla)
-Godzilla 2: Destroy All Ghidorah (2015)
-Pacific Rim 2: Dark Side (2015)
-The Return Of Mothra 2 (2016)
-Godzilla 3: A New Hope (2016)
-King Kong 2 (2016)
-Godzilla 4: Monsters S.O.S (2017)
-The Return Of Mothra 3 (2017)
-Garmera Returns (2018)
-Godzilla 4: Godzilla VS Garmera (2019)
-Pacific Rim 3: Tokyo S.O.S (2019)
-Godzilla 5: Son Of Hope (2020)
-Utraman (2020)
-Godzilla 6: Christmas Evil (2020)
-Godzilla 7: Final Battle (2020)
-Utarman 2 (2021)

Eunectes
Gotengo Officer

Post by Eunectes »

^ u wot m8

Gettothechoppa
Samurai

Post by Gettothechoppa »

The only thing I can really think of is something with a rebooted Megalon. Sort of like the transition from showa Gigan-millennium Gigan. I'd love to see that.
"Every kaiju ever is a metaphor for nukes and nukes are bad but nukes are good in Pacific Rim because they save the day and that's bad."

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Gettothechoppa wrote:The only thing I can really think of is something with a rebooted Megalon. Sort of like the transition from showa Gigan-millennium Gigan. I'd love to see that.
Me too. That sounds interesting.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

MutheSquirrel
GPN Volunteer

Post by MutheSquirrel »

I can have fun with this... OK, how about... "Spawn of the Monsters"

After a terrible typhoon at sea Minya, Gorgo Jr., and Gappa Jr. become separated from their parents and washed up on a island where many ships and debris from the sea wash up. At first, the three instinctively fight each other, putting some random shipwreck survivors in danger (human element no one cares about) but have to learn to work together when they are attacked by a much larger adult kaiju that inhabits the island. The three are eventually able to put it down before their parents arrive. The adult monsters begin to square off, but the children are able to lead them away. The humans can learn something about parenthood, or sausages, whateverIdon'tcare.

Yeah, it's not very good but I'm going to bed! I'll think of something better when I'm less tired...

KaijuAlertSystem
Gotengo Officer

Post by KaijuAlertSystem »

^ I'd watch that.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Godzilla Destroy all Ghidorah sounds good.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

ernesth100 wrote:Godzilla Destroy all Ghidorah sounds good.
You're starting to sound a lot like godzilla46...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SteveIrwinFan96
G-Force Personnel

Post by SteveIrwinFan96 »

I know a Pacific Rim/Godzilla crossover is never going to happen, but here's my idea for one (and this serves as a sequel to both):

Years after the Kaiju attack on San Francisco, the city is in repairs and Herc Hansen is now in control of the Jaeger program (obviously after the death of Stacker Pentecost) and Raleigh and Mako are still on board. However, the repairs near the ocean have disturbed Godzilla from his slumber at sea, and he awakens and lays waste to the city. Naturally, the Jaeger program by sending in Raleigh and Mako in Gipsy Danger, which, as expected, doesn't do much to Godzilla, and the machine is dispatched, and is sent back to base for repairs.

Among the citizens that are affected by Godzilla's attack are Ford and Elle Brody, who, of course had a previous encounter with the monster. Still apart of Admiral Stenz's troops, Ford decides to aid the Jaeger program, but Gipsy Danger is currently out of commission, so during another Godzilla attack, Stenz and his troops are left to use what ever weapons to hold off Godzilla, while Elle and her son stay at the base for safety. In the middle of the chaos, Joe Brody and Daisuke Serizawa come across the experiments of Newton Geiszler, and meet Newton in an attempt to get more information on the Kaiju, thinking there may be a way to finish off Godzilla, but this leads to nothing, due to the fact Godzilla was not related to the previous monster attack.

Speaking of which, another small portal opens and more of the Kaiju appear, which is first found out by not only the three scientists, but Hannibal Chau as well. Back at the Jaeger program base, Herc reveals that Gipsy Danger is beyond repair, but they do try a back up plan: Gipsy Danger 2.0 (this is something Del Toro wants in the next Pacific Rim), and they suit up, just as further attacks by not only Godzilla, but more Kaiju as well. Ford decides to go with Raleigh in the machine and help fight the monsters, but has a negative reaction to the mind merging. Herc decides this will be dealt with later and sends them out. Upon landing in the city, they find Godzilla battling two Kaiju. This is where Joe and Daisuke arrive with Newton at the base, telling Herc that not only has a second portal has opened, but this is why Godzilla is awake, and he sends this information to the two. Hannibal arrives shortly after to watch the carnage, knowing that he'll be able to have more organs to sell after it's said and done.

Out of options, Ford and Raleigh decide to close the portal while Godzilla handles the Kaiju. This at first works, but Godzilla finds Gispy Danger 2.0 and chases the machine out to sea, where he battles it into the depths where the portal lies. There, Godzilla attempts to continue his fight with Raleigh and Ford, but is constantly interrupted by other Kaiju, so he turns his attention to them. While he takes care of them, Gispy Danger 2.0 closes the portal, but doesn't use a self destruct function this time, after seeing Godzilla's heat beam having some affect on it. They trick him into firing his beam into it, and they use a beam of their own, closing the portal for good.

They turn to face Godzilla, but he decides to return to his slumber. The two leave the ocean, and upon return, a celebration is held at the base and the city, again, goes into repairs as the characters handle the event in their own way. For example: At the celebration, Sternz decides to unite with the Jaeger program, and Ford, having trouble previously in the mind merging, goes into training for it, along with his fellow soldiers. Hannibal collects the organs from the attack, and puts them on sell again. The film ends on one final scene of Godzilla slumbering, hinting he will return.

Yes, I do think there are problems with the story and I'll do a revised version later. One plot point I originally wanted was that Raleigh discovers Stacker's files on Godzilla's previous attack in the 2014 film, but I dropped it for obvious reasons. I don't have a title, but one that was suggested to me was this: Pacific Rim 2: The Kaiju King. I don't think it's terrible, but I'm sure there are better ideas for it. Let me know your thoughts on this.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Sounds good. You should keep that saved.

Tohosaurus
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Tohosaurus »

MutheSquirrel wrote:I can have fun with this... OK, how about... "Spawn of the Monsters"

After a terrible typhoon at sea Minya, Gorgo Jr., and Gappa Jr. become separated from their parents and washed up on a island where many ships and debris from the sea wash up. At first, the three instinctively fight each other, putting some random shipwreck survivors in danger (human element no one cares about) but have to learn to work together when they are attacked by a much larger adult kaiju that inhabits the island. The three are eventually able to put it down before their parents arrive. The adult monsters begin to square off, but the children are able to lead them away.
Ya know, that sounds pretty decent. I mean we all know the unlikelihood of three studios coming together for that crossover, but the potential sounds fun.

Or on the other hand, and idk if you're interested in such, three other monsters could be used. Maybe Minilla/Godzilla Junior, Mothra Leo Junior, and Rodan Junior or something would work if we brought it all under the Toho world. Those names are just to describe non-adults, but anyhow a family film of such a kind might work well, if not even be useful for an actual series. The Godzilla Junior spin-odd that supposedly was considered in the 90s might have led to this sort of thing. Another idea would be to weave them into a Zone Fighter universe or something, like have Godzilla Junior and Zone Fighter defend the planet.
고질라

한국, 일본: 친교

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Ian Maclaren

Karmataurus
Monarch Researcher

Post by Karmataurus »

Whale...

I've always wanted to do a Godzilla comic book series that's divided into 3 or 4 acts, but i'm going to translate that into film ideas.

Godzilla: -WORKING TITLE-

The story starts out with the military discovering an undersea trench that contains strange chemicals that cause sea life to become massive; dolphin sized shrimps, whale sized sharks and certain large sea-lice. They attempt to retrieve the chemical, unaware that nearby a nuclear weapons test is occurring. The resulting blast nearly kills then, destroys most of the chemicas and seems to 'awaken' something. Soon after, Godzilla shows up and starts reaking havoc. One disfigure soldier survives and returns the chemical to the military, who begin to test it on certain lab-animals, including small flying reptiles recently discovered in New Guinea. Two of these creatures mutate and go on a rampage, attacking Japan as well. Meanwhile, a giant monster has awoken in Siberia and has started making it's way towards the others. One of the scientists decides to try to destroy the trench through use of a weapon he has been creating; the oxygen destroyer. Meanwhile, Godzilla battles the pair of creatures, named Rodans, and kills one while the other escapes, discovered to have an egg in a volcano. The military does battle against the other rodan fiercly, and the Siberian Monster Anguirus does battle with Godzilla. Godzilla is triumphant again, and Anguirus flees underground. As Serizawa completes his weapon, the military nukes the trench. This only pisses something much more ancient and powerful than they can imagine…
Rodan and Anguirus appear and tagteam Godzilla, and although the fightins is intense, he once again stends them running. The military unleashes a flying machine: the Super X, and it does battle with Godzilla, pushing him into the ocean. Here, the marine monster Titanosaurus emerges and does battle with Godzilla. Godzilla is defeated, but survives and the Super X frightens Titano away. The military nukes Godzilla, wich only strengthens him, and finally Rodan, Anguirus, and Titanosaurus team up and fight him on land. The fighting is insane, with angurius loosing an eye, Godzilla loosing his hand, rodan being killed and titanosaurus badly wounded. Titanosaursu falls into the ocean and disappears, and Angurius lays dying. He manages to destroy the Super X, allowing Godzilla to flee into the trench. Serizawa dies killing Godzilla with the oxygen destroyer, but report s come telling that a second Godzilla has awoken. As the screen black, godzillas roar is heard, followed by a familiar cackling…

Sorry if this is too long, I’ll post more if this is received well.

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

Honestly I don't know what Toho can do that's new. Sure bringing back old monsters is nice, but how can you NOT make it more of the same? The only 2 things I can think of right now are Godzilla vs Godzilla & Godzilla vs Gamera.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.