Millennium series: Your way

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
ReturnoftheKing14
Samurai

Re: Millennium series: Your way

Post by ReturnoftheKing14 »

I would've given each movie 2-3 years to develop instead of 1

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Godzilla6014 wrote:To be honest even though this Millennium era did do a pretty great job upgrading the classic Godzilla kajiu I didn’t care for it as much as a lot of the Showa and Heisei Godzilla films. If I had my way I would still keep it as six films but change up a few things here. Even I thought the monsters like Orga and Megaguirus were cool and all. I had some original monsters of my own that I would like to add in. This would be a six film story arc. Each film would be connected to one another but wouldn’t have any continuity with Godzilla 1954 they’d follow their own storyline.

Godzilla 2000: Millennium (Same title as the movie that current movie with that same title.)
Summary:
So, here we would have the nuclear atomic bomb set off and have Godzilla be born. He would try and burn down Tokyo. The Japanese Government realizes his destruction in Tokyo and tries to have weapons ready to stop him. He would seem like the main enemy until all the sudden a demon monster by the name of Tradox (Has powers of like a mixster between fire, water, air and earth like powers.) is born from a black hole and formed up to cause more problems. As, matters worsen the Japanese than, realize that only Godzilla can stop this villainous supernatural demon.

Godzilla vs. Canyon-Rex:
(The dinosaurs I put are based off of old JP3 toys.)
Summary:
In the sequel the Japanese question rather Godzilla reminds a friend or foe. As, some differ rather he should be destroyed or not. During all of this a group of scientist go to Monster Island and try a little experiment. However, it soon becomes an experiment gone wrong as they accidently use a leftover nuclear bomb without knowing it they soon transform three dinosaurs into radioactive monsters as with what happened to Godzilla. They soon created a disastrous Spinosaurus (Dubbed Jungle-Spino which has powers similar to Biollante’s.), disastrous T-Rex (Dubbed Arctic-Rex would have cold ice like powers mixed with radioactive powers.) and disastrous Velcoraptior (Dubbed Night-raptor as he would have shadow like power, laser weapons, even makes himself invisible at times.) The trio would try and destroy one another as, well as the scientist themselves and Godzilla. Once again they would have to rely on Godzilla to stop them. Later in the movie Arctic-Rex would mutate into Canyon-Rex and become huge and still have some of his powers but would still the other two powers and even have to ability to shape-shift. Godzilla would have final battle to defeat him.

Godzilla: Earth at War:
(An idea from an abandoned Millennium film.)
Summary:
Like other put on here on the original GMK having it be instead GAV. In the third installment of this greatly intense but extremely fun series, Godzilla again decides to destroy Tokyo as the gang would soon find an old man who had encountered the first attack that Godzilla made comes back as a spirit from the dead to warn them that Godzilla now more powerful than ever is going to destroy them all. He warns them to awaken the three guardians Varan, Anguirus and Baragon to stop him at all costs. They do everything they can to do so but the thread of Godzilla worsens when they do so and gains more and power as the ultimate battle begins. This would be the last appearance of this Godzilla before turning him into a ghost.

Godzilla vs. Ghost Godzilla:
Summary:
(I’m taking an idea from an abandoned Heisei Film.)
The forth installment is also some more fun intense stuff here. This from what got replaced with Godzilla vs. Destroyah but here it will be my Millennium film after, the death of the first Godzilla. Japan who originally thought it was over soon suffers all over again. The first Godzilla revives as a ghost seeks revenge on Japan for his defeat. However, first he tries to hunt down another Godzilla who happens to be his brother who isn’t like him and is more friendly towards mankind. He soon arrives to do battle with him but fails. However, soon the son of the Godzilla that’s was destroyed by Ghost Godzilla. Becomes almost full grown and seeks revenge on Ghost Godzilla. Anguirus also appears in this one.

Birth of Kiryu (Mechagodzilla):
Summary:
Fifth entry finally enters the robotic version of Godzilla created through the bones of Ghost Godzilla. The Global Defense Force decides to try something new as Godzilla Junior soon becomes angry over his father’s death and insanely takes it out on mankind. The GDF prepare to fight Junior to stop his destruction but chaos arises and Mechagodzillla begins to go insane. Mothra appears in this. This is almost redoing the Kiryu saga in a way.

Godzilla: Final Wars: (Same title as the movie that current movie with that same title.)
Summary:
The ultimate explosive finale wraps up the series, with Junior disappearing. The gang begins to wonder what had happened to him they try to search for him until evil aliens invade the Earth and unleash King Ghidorah, Gigan, Megalon, Hedorah, Spacegodzilla, Destroyah and Biollante to take over the world. They even take over the GDF’s Kiryu for their invasion. Soon the government realizes that Junior is the only one that can stop them. He soon unites with anguirus, Rodan, King Caesar, Mothra, Baragon and Varan to stop them. This is kind of redoing GFW a little giving it a similar and different twist at the same time to make the story more interesting.
That's pretty good. What I would do personally is return MechaGodzilla to being an evil alien robot like in the first Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla.

Also, I would make a movie where Godzilla fights the Cloverfield Monster (the mom) as well as one where Godzilla goes to New York City after a terrorist plot (this idea was inspired by Lain's idea that he told me)
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla6014 »

ReturnoftheKing14 wrote:I would've given each movie 2-3 years to develop instead of 1
Sometimes if you do it that then, the movies can turn out better than rushing them back-to-back. I agree.
gzilla46 wrote:
Godzilla6014 wrote:To be honest even though this Millennium era did do a pretty great job upgrading the classic Godzilla kajiu I didn’t care for it as much as a lot of the Showa and Heisei Godzilla films. If I had my way I would still keep it as six films but change up a few things here. Even I thought the monsters like Orga and Megaguirus were cool and all. I had some original monsters of my own that I would like to add in. This would be a six film story arc. Each film would be connected to one another but wouldn’t have any continuity with Godzilla 1954 they’d follow their own storyline.

Godzilla 2000: Millennium (Same title as the movie that current movie with that same title.)
Summary:
So, here we would have the nuclear atomic bomb set off and have Godzilla be born. He would try and burn down Tokyo. The Japanese Government realizes his destruction in Tokyo and tries to have weapons ready to stop him. He would seem like the main enemy until all the sudden a demon monster by the name of Tradox (Has powers of like a mixster between fire, water, air and earth like powers.) is born from a black hole and formed up to cause more problems. As, matters worsen the Japanese than, realize that only Godzilla can stop this villainous supernatural demon.

Godzilla vs. Canyon-Rex:
Summary:
In the sequel the Japanese question rather Godzilla reminds a friend or foe. As, some differ rather he should be destroyed or not. During all of this a group of scientist go to Monster Island and try a little experiment. However, it soon becomes an experiment gone wrong as they accidently use a leftover nuclear bomb without knowing it they soon transform three dinosaurs into radioactive monsters as with what happened to Godzilla. They soon created a disastrous Spinosaurus (Dubbed Jungle-Spino which has powers similar to Biollante’s.), disastrous T-Rex (Dubbed Arctic-Rex would have cold ice like powers mixed with radioactive powers.) and disastrous Velcoraptior (Dubbed Night-raptor as he would have shadow like power, laser weapons, even makes himself invisible at times.) The trio would try and destroy one another as, well as the scientist themselves and Godzilla. Once again they would have to rely on Godzilla to stop them. Later in the movie Arctic-Rex would mutate into Canyon-Rex and become huge and still have some of his powers but would still the other two powers and even have to ability to shape-shift. Godzilla would have final battle to defeat him.

Summary:
Like other put on here on the original GMK having it be instead GAV. In the third installment of this greatly intense but extremely fun series, Godzilla again decides to destroy Tokyo as the gang would soon find an old man who had encountered the first attack that Godzilla made comes back as a spirit from the dead to warn them that Godzilla now more powerful than ever is going to destroy them all. He warns them to awaken the three guardians Varan, Anguirus and Baragon to stop him at all costs. They do everything they can to do so but the thread of Godzilla worsens when they do so and gains more and power as the ultimate battle begins. This would be the last appearance of this Godzilla before turning him into a ghost.

Summary:
The forth installment is also some more fun intense stuff here. This from what got replaced with Godzilla vs. Destroyah but here it will be my Millennium film after, the death of the first Godzilla. Japan who originally thought it was over soon suffers all over again. The first Godzilla revives as a ghost seeks revenge on Japan for his defeat. However, first he tries to hunt down another Godzilla who happens to be his brother who isn’t like him and is more friendly towards mankind. He soon arrives to do battle with him but fails. However, soon the son of the Godzilla that’s was destroyed by Ghost Godzilla. Becomes almost full grown and seeks revenge on Ghost Godzilla. Anguirus also appears in this one.

Summary:
Fifth entry finally enters the robotic version of Godzilla created through the bones of Ghost Godzilla. The Global Defense Force decides to try something new as Godzilla Junior soon becomes angry over his father’s death and insanely takes it out on mankind. The GDF prepare to fight Junior to stop his destruction but chaos arises and Mechagodzillla begins to go insane. Mothra appears in this. This is almost redoing the Kiryu saga in a way.

Godzilla: Final Wars: (Same title as the movie that current movie with that same title.)
Summary:
The ultimate explosive finale wraps up the series, with Junior disappearing. The gang begins to wonder what had happened to him they try to search for him until evil aliens invade the Earth and unleash King Ghidorah, Gigan, Megalon, Hedorah, Spacegodzilla, Destroyah and Biollante to take over the world. They even take over the GDF’s Kiryu for their invasion. Soon the government realizes that Junior is the only one that can stop them. He soon unites with anguirus, Rodan, King Caesar, Mothra, Baragon and Varan to stop them. This is kind of redoing GFW a little giving it a similar and different twist at the same time to make the story more interesting.
That's pretty good. What I would do personally is return MechaGodzilla to being an evil alien robot like in the first Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla.

Also, I would make a movie where Godzilla fights the Cloverfield Monster (the mom) as well as one where Godzilla goes to New York City after a terrorist plot (this idea was inspired by Lain's idea that he told me)
Thank you good sir :P. I liked some of your ideas as well. You also have pretty cool ideas yourself. I wouldn't mind going back to seeing an evil Mechagodzilla again myself, since that Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla is one of my favorite movies in the series. I have never seen Cloverfield so, I don't know what that movie is like. I probably will look into it at some point though. I also kind of like Ghidorah as a villian better than hero. Even, though that's wasn't to bad in GMK. I think he works much better as a villian. Same with MechaG though I am a bit more convinced at him as hero than Ghidorah but i see what your saying.
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Summary:

Godzilla vs. Canyon-Rex:
Summary:

Summary:

Summary:

Summary:

Summary:
Congrats bro! :D
Yooo 8-)

Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla6014 »

JGAR4Entertainment wrote:

Summary:

Godzilla vs. Canyon-Rex:
Summary:

Summary:

Summary:

Summary:

Summary:
Congrats bro! :D
Thank you good sir! ;)
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Kiryu is in Fw.

He is Godzilla's last opponent before the final battle, he and Godzilla battle for about 10 minutes, seemingly even but Godzilla stops the asteroid and Monster X joins the fray. The triple threat battle rages on until the final monster Gigan joins the fray, Mothra arrives but is killed when Gigan and Monster X attack her at the same time. They knock Kiryu and Godzilla down, Monster X stomps, punches, and kicks downn upon Godzilla's skull as he roars out in pain. Kiryu snaps from the sound of the roar and kills Gigan and Monster X, he then beats Godzilla within an inch of his life but is stopped by Minya's cries for peace, Kiryu turns and flies away then Godzilla limps over to shore and falls into sea. Minya swimming in behindnhim.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

gojizilla97
Monarch Researcher

Post by gojizilla97 »

I would propably make the following movies:

Godzilla,Rodan,Baragon and desghidorah:war of the monsters

Godzilla tokyo SOS 2

Godzilla x anguirus, king ceasar, bagan and monster x

EDIT: also, I would make revenge of Megalon
Bond. James Bond.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

gojizilla97 wrote:I would propably make the following movies:

Godzilla tokyo SOS 2

Congratulations, you just made the Millennium series even worse than it already was...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

gojizilla97
Monarch Researcher

Post by gojizilla97 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
gojizilla97 wrote:I would propably make the following movies:

Godzilla tokyo SOS 2

Congratulations, you just made the Millennium series even worse than it already was...
sorry. Which movie idea was bad?
Bond. James Bond.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ ALL OF THEM! :lol:

gojizilla97
Monarch Researcher

Post by gojizilla97 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:^ ALL OF THEM! :lol:
Well...I can't please everyone
Bond. James Bond.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

gojizilla97 wrote:
Or anyone for that matter..
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

The other movies can stay the same, but FW will be totally remade.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Gawdziller wrote:
gojizilla97 wrote:
You could if you were a prostitute.
Even then, I'd highly doubt it!

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Gawdziller wrote: So I ask all of you, go out and find your nearest hooker, hand them a hundred dollar bill, and say "Get on your knees, you magnificant creature you!" Share the pleasure!
My god, this is just... some epic win right here. :lol:
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Shadow wrote:
Gawdziller wrote: So I ask all of you, go out and find your nearest hooker, hand them a hundred dollar bill, and say "Get on your knees, you magnificant creature you!" Share the pleasure!
My god, this is just... some epic win right here. :lol:
Total Sig win!

Laserface121
Monarch Researcher

Post by Laserface121 »

My idea for a Godzilla film in the Millenium series is somewhat like a cross between Godzilla: The Half-Century War (The years the Kaiju appeared) and GMK (A little more emphasis on fantasy). Basically, the plot (or what I have so far) is that it has been several years since humanity fought against the Kaiju and an uneasy peace has settled. However, that is about to change when something awakens the Kaiju from their slumber. With the war between humanity and the gigantic beasts reignited, a group of friends try to find out why this is happening and why a strange girl has a connection with the ensuing chaos.

This is different than the other Millenium films in that Godzilla and the other Kaiju have already been established and, in the course of the first war, had mankind on the run as opposed to Final Wars which had humanity killing them. Its title is Godzilla: The Summoner War.

Dogbert
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dogbert »

Godzilla vs Orochi

Godzilla, rise of the garganturas!

I don't have any other ideas.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding vs the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead and did it anyways.

Bubbazilla
Yojimbo

Post by Bubbazilla »

Ditch the supernatural elements. They donot fit into the Godzillaverse. Ditch Megaguirus and bring the 1956 meganulon design, too. Keep the rest.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Bubbazilla wrote:Ditch the supernatural elements. They donot fit into the Godzillaverse.
Care to explain why?