Toho Music Licensing Inquiry

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
amyzh
Young Farmer

Toho Music Licensing Inquiry

Post by amyzh »

I'm trying to obtain a music license for Hell's Gate Island by Shinichi Tanabe from Gokumon-to. This film was produced and distributed to the US by Toho Company in 1977.

Does anyone know where I can go to obtain a music license from Toho? I haven't been able to find an appropriate link on their website and sub-company sites. Any emails I've sent out have bounced back in my inbox as "un deliverable".

So, has any one had any experience successfully obtaining a music license from Toho, or has any insights as to how one might obtain one?

Thank you very much, I appreciate any words of advice.
Last edited by amyzh on Thu May 23, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Re: Toho Music Licensing Inquiry

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

In the case that you haven't already, try the email addresses here
https://www.thefilmcatalogue.com/companies/toho-co-ltd

Chris55 might be able to help you out as well.
Last edited by Mr_Goji_and_Watch on Thu May 23, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

booba88
Young Farmer

Re: Toho Music Licensing Inquiry

Post by booba88 »

i wanted to bump this in case someone had any other leads! the link above is dead. thanks in advance :)