Thanks for the heads-up! =) So the special features included are...pretty much the exact same spread as last time, minus the TV special? So we're getting LESS this time around!? =S They are as follows:
【Specifications · Enclosure privilege】
● Special three-way back case
● Hiroshi Kaida Drawing down digipack
● Collectors Edition SPECIAL DISC
· Hiroyuki Sakashita (Director) × Yuji Sakai (Monster Model) Interview
· Public anniversary stage greetings
● Hiroyuki Sakashita Director Sketch Collection
● Special-made booklet (32P)
● Trailer (1st bullet, 2nd bullet)
● Special information
● Chapter 3 Preliminary Notice
● Staff Audio Commentary
Cast: Shizuno Hayumi (Director) / Hiroyuki Sakashita (Director) / Kabuchi Gen (Story Draft · Screenplay)
I loved the two booklets from the PotM BRD, but we're STILL not getting a video making-of? How is this not a thing? And a half hour less video content? Pretty tough to justify for non-native speakers (myself among them). $100+ for two booklets and some stage greetings.
For anyone that is into importing: how do you feel about the spread? Was the Shin Godzilla BRD the rare exception with Godzilla home video releases, having hours upon hours of bonus content?
P.S- I'm glad I picked up the 'City on the Edge of Battle' Theater Program. It looks like there will be more behind-the-scenes stuff there, than on the BRD! Haha With Google Translate helping english-only people, in all fairness.