Zoids

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
shadowgigan
G-Grasper

Zoids

Post by shadowgigan »

Anyone else here a fan of Zoids? I used to love them as a kid. Just watched the Chaotic Century anime over again and am thinking of getting a new Geno Breaker kit. I remember having a lot of fun putting these guys together as a kid. Was almost surprised to still see these being sold.
>>>Vote for BioGoji<<<

HEISEI WON. THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: Zoids

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I got a couple of the kits back when Kenner imported some of them. As for the series I much preferred Chaotic Century. Couldn't really stand New Century Zero, I found most the characters irritating.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

shadowgigan
G-Grasper

Post by shadowgigan »

I thought the storyline for CC was pretty good for TV show developed to sell toys :lol:
>>>Vote for BioGoji<<<

HEISEI WON. THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

I had a decent number of the kits back when Zero was airing. The saw Chaotic Century/Guardian Force as it was on in the mornings, definitely my favorite of the series. I remember seeing some of Fuzors but recall it got taken off the air before they even finished the series. Never seen the newest few series, but the most recent trailer looked decent: gave the Empire lion zoids and the Republic Saurer style zoids.
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

Breakdown
Xilien Halfling

Post by Breakdown »

LOVED the show and models as a kid and I'd definitely be open to buying them again once I have some spare change. I also remember playing the hell out of the Zoids: Battle Legends game, where I made a ridiculously strong Gojulas the Ogre variant. Speaking of Gojulas, the HMM Gojulas model looks incredible.
[Anti-Godzilla Super Heavy Mass Nanometal Decisive Battle Weapon]