The Star Wars Toy Thread: Toys From A Shelf Far, Far, Away

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

The Star Wars Toy Thread: Toys From A Shelf Far, Far, Away

Post by Noble Saber »

Discuss all toys Star Wars here!

I collect both 3.75" (mostly clone troopers) and Black Series.
Resized Image

Shoopwoop17
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Star Wars Toy Thread: Toys From A Shelf Far, Far, Away

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

Less toys and more collectibles, but I am into the FX Lightsaber scene. It started a long time ago when I saw the Master Replicas Darth Maul, but now I've almost entirely gone third party. I install my own hilts, including ones from The Saber Armory, Korbanth, and Denis Lukyanov. Here is a Kylo Ren that I installed this summer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7maj0GPCto&t=2s
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I own a steady collection of 6" scale figures, mostly Black Series but I plan on including some MAFEX, S.H. Figuarts, and model kits some day.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Been waiting for a thread like this forever, glad its a thing now.

This is my Black series/Model kit/figuarts collection, honestly it's more of a definitive chronological collection than any one specific line.

Tried to take a flattering shot of each era, but i figured i didn't want to jump the gun with excess pictures, just in case.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Major sssspielberg!
G-Force Personnel

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

One of the only collections I've been growing since I was a kid is my 3.75 Star Wars collection.
Recently added the McQuarrie concept Boba Fett, Clone Wars (realistic) Assaj Ventress and a few Vintage series figs.
Got Mando coming from BBTS soon!
My luckiest buy in recent memory was Durge with his swoop bike in box for 6 bucks.
PitchBlackProgress wrote: Minya’s got class, dude one-shot Ghidorah and got all that MonsterLand p****y afterwards.
:xilien: :xilien: :xilien: Join me in.... Escape! :xilien: :xilien: :xilien:

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Still have all my originals I played with as a kid.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

canofhumdingers
G-Force Personnel

Post by canofhumdingers »

I’ve got a pretty large Star Wars collection. It’s the one franchise that rivals Godzilla as my all time favorite. I had a lot of 3.75 inch figures and vehicles and so resisted the 6 inch figures for several years. But then they sucked me in with the phenomenal 40th anniversary Darth Vader. Then I started out saying “just a small Rogue One collection” because I love that movie almost as much as SW and ESB. Then they started the face printing. And I also discovered Mafex figures and Bandai kits. My six inch collection is still small, but it’s becoming less focused and contained. And I like them so much that I’ve seriously considered selling all my 3.75 inch stuff. I sold most all the vehicles a few years ago except the Legacy Collection Falcon. That thing is just too cool (and expensive now..) to let go.

But I also enjoy higher end stuff like prop replicas and Hot Toys figures. It’s been fun this past week because I finally got to start unpacking my collection in the new place. Here’s a few shots of some of my favorites, which of course got unpacked first!

Hot Toys:

eFx full scale prop replicas:

Hasbro, Mafex (fett), and Bandai kit (Stormie)
“Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind.”
~The Doctor

Voyager
Futurian

Post by Voyager »

I used to collect Black Series. I have a few imperial trooper types, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and a few others. I also have a SHFA Boba Fett.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Found the whole wave of Walmart exclusive Clone Wars Black Series. The prequel collection grows...

Resized Image

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

I used to own a whole lot of 3.75" figures, though I sold almost all of them a few years back since my interest in the franchise has dwindled and they were just sitting in storage. I know I still have a small handful (Mostly just main characters like Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Rey etc.) lying around somewhere.

That said, I did pick up these cartoony "Galaxy of Adventures" figures late last year, and I really dig them. Though maybe my favorite part is how they just about scale with Ultraman Spark Dolls.
Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy has been funded!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/finish-subbi ... are-flow-1
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....