TRANSFORMERS: The Thread

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
DirektorSplennic
Gotengo Officer

Re: TRANSFORMERS: The Thread

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Didn't Robosen make those unlicensed versions that went viral? Kinda funny Hasbro went to a "third party" company and they actually worked together. Usually it's Hasbro trying to shut them down.
Shin Gabara wrote:That's . . . quite the, uh-hum, specialty item.

#Ghidildo
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Imagine being such a piece of poop you think someone should slowly suffer and die because they're making it harder for you to buy children's dinosaur toys.
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/e.sculpts/

master_of_monsters
Gotengo Officer

Post by master_of_monsters »

I have the titan class fort max, trypticon, and omega supreme. never found metroplex for less than ludicrous prices and haven't had a chance to get the new scorponok yet
your source of self destruction

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Studio Series Slag is already out for review. There's a few design choices that rub me the wrong way but not bad for what it is.

Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Mon May 10, 2021 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Studio Series 86 reveals Wreck Gar and Sharktacon.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I got the Studio Series Hot Rod a few days ago and I absolutely love it! It comes with plenty of accessories that makes me happy and he just looks so good, it's like he just popped out of the screen. It makes me want to get the rest of the SS'86 figures because they also look really good!

The other Transformers that I've gotten before this are Masterpiece Shockwave, Netflix Wheeljack, Alternators Swindle, some Blaster that transforms into a cool looking vehicle, Newage Scaramanga (third-party Legends Soundwave), Mastermind Fraudo (third-party Swindle), and Mastermind Impetus (third-party Vortex). I pre-ordered Masterpiece Starscream and he was estimated to be released this month but it changed to August :(
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillavsZilla wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:19 pm I got the Studio Series Hot Rod a few days ago and I absolutely love it! It comes with plenty of accessories that makes me happy and he just looks so good, it's like he just popped out of the screen. It makes me want to get the rest of the SS'86 figures because they also look really good!
Now that's epic. 8-)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image