NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
UltramanGoji

Re: NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

Post by UltramanGoji »

goji89 wrote:Anyone know if the 90's movie turtles got restocked at gamestop? I need my rsphael but I aint buying at triple the cost.
Only as a set on the site IIRC.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
goji89 wrote:Anyone know if the 90's movie turtles got restocked at gamestop? I need my rsphael but I aint buying at triple the cost.
Only as a set on the site IIRC.
Don't tell me that bruh....... so I can't order just Ralph?

I've seen people in youtube videos show these guy's just laying around in store just this week.
Last edited by goji89 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Could be, I’m not certain. Last thing I saw regarding the NECA Turtles was the set on the website.

I want a Raph too, so I hope they’re individually reissued.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Yeah.

Its weird I saw these guy's upload their toy hunt vids this very week and they showed them individually in the open.

I hope they come in. I asked my Gamestop but I swear to God these guy's look like they were born yesterday and don't know jack shiit. Everytime I have a legit question they spend like a good 10 minutes having to look at their own website to see what I'm talking about. So I just don't bother with them.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

So does NECA ever hit their release dates? I've been pre-ordered for the Bob Ross since like 1978, it was supposed to come out Q2, then July, then August, then September, now October... a couple places even say December, or January...

... I'm guessing the 1/4 scale 40th Anniversary Alien "Big Chap", with a release date of November, will actually be out some time in 2040...
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Anyone seen the Toony Terrors? They're so funny! They look like they are getting ready to duke it out with Mystery Inc! :lol:

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

MandaSaurus wrote:Anyone seen the Toony Terrors? They're so funny! They look like they are getting ready to duke it out with Mystery Inc! :lol:
FRED: Let's get this bag off and see who the killer really is!

Thelma: Jinkies! It's Mrs. Vorhees!

Mrs. Vorhees: AWWW, TWIDDLETITS! My plans! Foiled!

Daphne: Why did you kill all those camp counselors!

Mrs. Vorhees: Gold Doubloons! Worth HUNDREDS of dollars, at the bottom of Crystal Lake, and they would have been mine too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that stupid dog!

Shaggy: Ummm.... gang... if Mrs Vorhees is the killer... who's the big guy with the machete and the lazy eye, wearing the hockey mask, coming through the woods over there?

Mrs Vorhees: Oh that's my son Jason, he drowned 30 years ago, diving for the doubloons... he's coming to protect me...

Scooby: RUT ROH!

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Very cool, Apex. Puts a whole new spin on what could be. Heck, we've seen Scooby team-up on Home Video with the likes of WWE wrestlers, Bobby Flay, KISS etc. Why not Jason and Freddy? Though they'd have to make it 'R' rated...

To quote Jeff Foxworthy, "I'd pay good money to see that!" :lol:

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

I'm thinking about getting the "beast" xenos (gorilla, mantis, rhino, etc)
your source of self destruction

DrPhilizSick@sHell98
Monarch Researcher

Post by DrPhilizSick@sHell98 »

goji89 wrote:Yeah.

Its weird I saw these guy's upload their toy hunt vids this very week and they showed them individually in the open.

I hope they come in. I asked my Gamestop but I swear to God these guy's look like they were born yesterday and don't know jack shiit. Everytime I have a legit question they spend like a good 10 minutes having to look at their own website to see what I'm talking about. So I just don't bother with them.
Omg I hate that. It seems like everytime I go into a store to find something, there’s always some inept employee that half the time doesn’t care to even find for what I’m looking for. It’s kind a big reason why I prefer ordering online. There was a GameStop employee that I was talking to about a product I was looking for. He sat there for what seemed like a good 20 minutes on the computer and then tells me he can’t find it. I went up on their website and found it in under a minute. :roll:
@Dee_Sniper98 ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 on Instagram

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

DrPhilizSick@sHell98 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Yeah.

Omg I hate that. It seems like everytime I go into a store to find something, there’s always some inept employee that half the time doesn’t care to even find for what I’m looking for. It’s kind a big reason why I prefer ordering online. There was a GameStop employee that I was talking to about a product I was looking for. He sat there for what seemed like a good 20 minutes on the computer and then tells me he can’t find it. I went up on their website and found it in under a minute. :roll:
:roll: ....roll your eyes all you want. I had asked for when they were getting their Neca turtles in stock and they didn't even know what I was talking about. Their Gamestop website were sold out and were only available through their stores. So nice attempt and congrats on the stupidily late post.......oh yeah :roll: .

Funny how people assume other's don't know what the Hell they are doing. SMDH.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Did you even attempt to read his post? He was agreeing with you.

Smuggers
EDF Instructor

Post by Smuggers »

2004Zilla wrote:Did you even attempt to read his post? He was agreeing with you.
Yeah, you would say that... :roll:
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.
goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

2004Zilla wrote:Did you even attempt to read his post? He was agreeing with you.
Reading? What's that?

Him parrotting me in his entire post only to add that little sentence of how it took him one minute to do it himself implies why I didn't do the same and have to depend on the employees.

But pffft what do I know about sarcastic posts.

DrPhilizSick@sHell98
Monarch Researcher

I know right. He’s about inept as the employees working at GameStop.

Added in 2 minutes 42 seconds:
goji89 wrote:
Reading? What's that?

Him parrotting me in his entire post only to add that little sentence of how it took him one minute to do it himself implies why I didn't do the same and have to depend on the employees.

But pffft what do I know about sarcastic posts.
NO! I’m saying their job is to know what they’re doing when a customer is looking for a particular item that should be on their website.

Added in 6 minutes 35 seconds:
Example: I was looking for the reissued Neca nes Jason. The dude in there said he couldn’t find it anywhere on their website. I looked it up on their app and there it was and they had one in stock a few towns over.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Yeah sure. It came a bit off to me especially that last line of that post. But meh, nothing to let panties get bunched up.
Moving on.

DrPhilizSick@sHell98
Monarch Researcher

goji89 wrote:
Yeah sure. It came a bit off to me especially that last line of that post. But meh, nothing to let panties get bunched up.
Moving on.
I would agree :D

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

So yeah... 6 days to go and once again for the 6th month, Bob Ross will get pushed back...

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Toony Terrors Asst. 2 contains Michael Myers, Pinhead, Leatherface, and the Chucky/Tiffany 2-Pack, I believe...

I have a Michael well-stashed, at the local Target. Better get him soon, as he's disappearing everywhere, and going for up to $27 on Amazon...

Asst. 3 is Ash, The Nun, and Nosferatu.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Dixel Dan's coverage of Neca Toy Fair display!

https://youtu.be/HV6dpt1lSIA
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983