First Exposure to the Ultra Franchise!

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Re: First Exposure to the Ultra Franchise!

Post by daveblackeye15 »

Same for me. A miss-mash of Ultraman The Great toys, game and the rare catching of it on tv.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Not sure exactly how, but somewhere along the line, I saw Gomora, fell in love, saw Ultra Galaxy, and the rest is history

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I watched Ultraman Towards the Future on YouTube when I was like 15. I didn’t know much about Ultraman at the time, and I’d seen a few clips of fights from other series there.

A few years later I watched a few episodes of Mebius on YouTube, but it wasn’t a long time until I got seriously invested.

I forget when exactly, but when I was in college, I ordered that mill creek set and watched all of it. Then I watched all of Ultra seven and Ultra Q. The rest after that is history.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Even though Great was my first exposure it was Nexus that really got me into the franchise.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Saturndusk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Saturndusk »

Some combination of UltraSeven on early morning TBS and the SNES game, then the Ultraman USA vhs and a couple of Towards The Future tapes and the old Dark Horse comic.

Reignited the last few years started by watching Gaia on Crunchyroll.
There’s no point in being grownup if you can’t be childish sometimes.