Official "Ultraman Trigger" Thread

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official "Ultraman Trigger" Thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Trigger's suits look great, especially Sky-Type.

Angilasman
G-Grasper

Post by Angilasman »

Neat! Love the return to the simplicity of Tiga/Dyna's three forms (strongest but slow, faster but weaker, and a default happy medium).

Thegarbagemonster
EDF Instructor

Post by Thegarbagemonster »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:10 am So, I'm loving the design and the fact his forms are actually Strong and Sky and not just fusions of past Ultras. And I saw Melba! Melba's back!!! And the unavoidable "BUY THIS TOY!" weapon he wields doesn't look too bad.

... But with that said. I already, 100% hate the gimmick toy gun transformation device and the announcer voice. That's going to get old really fast.
My thoughts exactly, it really doesn't help that the toys always look so cheap... you can always see the screws and plastic seams and everything. Why not make a good-looking special one for the show instead of just, like, using actual toys??

Do kids even really buy that stuff? I understand spark dolls and all that, but these weird transformation items and stuff? Mueh...

At least the design looks pretty cool. I'd rather the forms be a little more monstrous, something more akin to Belial, yknow? Maybe sky form can have gliding membranes and look like one of those skydiving gliding suit things, and power type can look like a boxer? Idk. It's over and done with now, anyway.

ALTHOUGH...The fact there's a power form makes me think at least he might be able to actually finish off monsters now without weapons or energy attacks or whatever? Maybe?

By the way, can anyone figure out what his weapon is meant to be in the strength form pic? In normal it's clearly a sword, in sky it's a bow, what about the other one?
Last edited by Thegarbagemonster on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's meant to be a claw.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Since Trigger himself is essentially Tiga 2.0, could he possibly turn out to be Tiga's son at the end of the series?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Rumors, rumors and more rumors!
Spoiler:
Haruki and Z will return. Haruki will use the "Ultraman Z Hyper Key" to transform into Z Original
GUTS-Falcon will apparently be a thing. It has a flight mode and a robot mode and can be combined with Nursedessi-Go
The aformentioned Nursedessi-Go is apparently a giant battleship that can transform into a dragon.
There's a new kaiju named Okagubila. It supposed to be a terrestrial version of Gubila but apparently it looks more like Gorgos from Q
There's also another robot called Satandelos. An upgraded version of Gigadelos from Taiga.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
I doubt it. All that leak is doing is just using names from trademarks we already know of.
Spoiler:
Nursedessi-Go is probably the most accurate thing in that, though. Its name is a combination of Nurse, a UFO that can turn into a dragon, and a spaceship from Tiga/Dyna.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Nursedessey-Go is here!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:26 am Nursedessey-Go is here!
This might be the most shamelessly awesome thing i have ever seen.. it's skreoonking amazing! :D
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

I dig it. Still holding out for a reimagined Buligamo that serves as the attack team's base in the future.
Spoiler:
Some toy leaks reveal a few returning faces, including freaking
Spoiler:
Powered Dada.
Spoiler:
It also appears this Metron Maruru will serve as a Pega-type ally, judging by this leaked doll.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
Wait holy poop DADA might be coming back!? When was the last he showed up?

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:29 pm
Spoiler:
Wait holy poop DADA might be coming back!? When was the last he showed up?
Dada reappears quite frequently in the franchise, having last been seen in the Taiga movie.
Spoiler:
But Powered Dada hasn't been seen since Powered/Ultimate Hero. And the mere fact we're actually getting a Powered monster is crazy.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Any source of this Powered Dada return?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:39 pm Any source of this Powered Dada return?
Toy leaks, as I just shared. I guess that still doesn't provide 100% confirmation he'll be in the show, but I see no reason they'd just randomly make a toy of him if he weren't.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I'm suprised they're using Powered Dada and not Powered Baltan. I mean, the latter already has a stageshow suit in TsuPro's catalog and if they can bring Zandrias and Nozera back using one, I doubt they can't do the same again.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MaxRebo320 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:39 pm Any source of this Powered Dada return?
Toy leaks, as I just shared. I guess that still doesn't provide 100% confirmation he'll be in the show, but I see no reason they'd just randomly make a toy of him if he weren't.
Yeah, but I don't see the Powered Dada on your actual listing where it gives us the new Metron and Camilla.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

I know it's going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, but if there is any way they can get Hiroshi Nagano to return, maybe just for the series final episode, that would be awesome. I know they can always get Ultraman Tiga to return, but seeing him without Daigo (Ginga S and Ultraman X movies for example), is a bit of a let down.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:58 amYeah, but I don't see the Powered Dada on your actual listing where it gives us the new Metron and Camilla.
Not sure how you aren't seeing it, but here it is:
And I guess there's no point in making it a spoiler now that everyone's talking about it. And the King Joe STORAGE seems to imply a certain crossover...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I don't think so. They're probably just releasing it as a cheap alternative to the DX figure.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MaxRebo320 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:47 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:58 amYeah, but I don't see the Powered Dada on your actual listing where it gives us the new Metron and Camilla.
Not sure how you aren't seeing it, but here it is:
And I guess there's no point in making it a spoiler now that everyone's talking about it. And the King Joe STORAGE seems to imply a certain crossover...
... I'm an idiot and didn't realize you had two images posted, lol. Sorry, dude.

Quote of the Year: