Official "Ultraman Trigger" Thread

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Official "Ultraman Trigger" Thread

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Guessing I’m obligated to finish Tiga now? Also
Spoiler:
Nurse looks great
. I’m surprised that monster never came back sooner. I always thought it had an interesting design and came from an underrated episode of Ultraseven.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:16 pm Guessing I’m obligated to finish Tiga now? Also
Spoiler:
Nurse looks great
. I’m surprised that monster never came back sooner. I always thought it had an interesting design and came from an underrated episode of Ultraseven.
Do we have an actual image of Nurse beyond his spaceship/base form?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:16 pm Guessing I’m obligated to finish Tiga now? Also
Spoiler:
Nurse looks great
Nurse re-appeared in Mega Monster Battle as a CGI model, not unlike Litra.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Something just came to mind. It seems this series will serve as RoU to Tiga’s OG Ultraman.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

4 new kaiju names might have been leaked:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Mon May 10, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 pm 4 new kaiju names might have been leaked:
Spoiler:
Wonder if that one with "Orochi" in its name is something entirely new or a new variant of Maga Orochi.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 pm 4 new kaiju names might have been leaked:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Two monsters with "metsu" as a prefix: in this case the katakana have no inherent meaning, but I wonder if it's supposed to imply "滅" (on yomi: metsu) which means "destroy, ruin, overthrow, perish."
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
Hudram and a new kaiju got leaked. The latter, from what we can see, kinda looks like Beast the One.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue May 18, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:35 am
Spoiler:
Hudram and a new kaiju got leaked. The latter, from what we can see, kinda looks like Beast the One.
Spoiler:
That kaiju looks an awful similar to Goldras. Wonder if they have some relation.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
Well, the Dark Giant cat is fully out the bag. Camearra's reincarnation/counterpart/whatever actually doesn't look that different, suprisingly. Maybe they just got lazy?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWG_9cDmt_ ... =copy_link

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Spoiler:
妖麗戦士カルミラ (Yokai Warrior, Carmila)
剛力闘士ダーゴン (Herculean Fighter, Dargon)
俊敏策士ヒュドラム (Agile Tactician, Hudram)
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon May 31, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:15 am
Spoiler:
妖麗戦士カルミラ (Yokai Warrior, Carmila)
剛力闘士ダーゴン (Herculean Fighter, Dargon)
俊敏策士ヒュドラム (Agile Tactician, Hudram)
Spoiler:
Yokai warrior? So they're ghost?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

The more I see, the more excited I am. This series has my interest beyond peaked.

Quote of the Year:

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:33 am The more I see, the more excited I am. This series has my interest beyond peaked.
Same. I don’t think I’ve been this excited about Ultraman in years. Seeing a spiritual successor/sequel/spin off/whatever of my favorite Ultra series is so damn cool. Hope it’s just as good, if not better than the original!
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Spoiler:
超古代闇怪獣、ゴルバー (Ultra-Ancient Darkness Monster, Golba)Image
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon May 31, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:11 am
Spoiler:
超古代闇怪獣、ゴルバー (Ultra-Ancient Darkness Monster, Golba)Image
Spoiler:
They had literally the perfect opportunity to name it "Two King" and they completely blew it

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Loving the Golba. They are really running with the idea of Five King lately. Still hoping we see Goldras and Silvagon, even if in their King forms with their original powers.

Quote of the Year:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Well, Bandai vinyls of the dark giants came out. Does that give the clear for non-tagged posts?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Fantastic Monster design based on the first one. It works, oddly considering what it is. Suddenly this series has me intrigued. I feel like we're entering a new age of Taiga, to Z to even upwards.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 pm Fantastic Monster design based on the first one. It works, oddly considering what it is. Suddenly this series has me intrigued. I feel like we're entering a new age of Taiga, to Z to even upwards.
That, or R/B just set the bar so damn low because X, Orb and Geed were pretty solid series as well. And then R/B happened...

Quote of the Year: