Ultra Galaxy Fight

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
o.supreme
Futurian

Re: Ultra Galaxy Fight

Post by o.supreme »

Agreed, it is the most pure fun I've had watching anything Ultraman since the Ultra Galaxy film that first introduced Zero way back in 2009
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

So I guess Justice is the first (confirmed) trans Ultra? Pretty cool. I really like the idea of gender fluidity being common among Ultras since they're beings of light and all. I understand the IDW Transformers comics do something similar.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
Like I'm pretty sure I said last time, I really wish they went just a little more extra with Max's Gudis form.

Added in 1 minute 6 seconds:
Yay, more campy alien voice! That's always fun.

Added in 1 minute 3 seconds:
RIP Leugocyte

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Is the similarity between 80's voice and Adam West's intentional or...

Added in 4 minutes 15 seconds:
Wait, are we going to Ultraseven X's world? If so, we're probably gonna see the Grakyess again! I wonder how they'd look as puppets.

Added in 1 minute 29 seconds:
Weel, then. Absolute Tartarus' last name is Bay, I see.

Added in 1 minute 6 seconds:
Right in the Color Timer?

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
That's a big Magano-Orochi. That's what his name must be now, right? I sure hope not.

Added in 2 minutes 12 seconds:
Xenon sounds so weird...

Added in 57 seconds:
That's a weird name for an energy staff.

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
Geed's here, too?

Added in 23 seconds:
Oh mk

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:
Hold on, is that a Color Timer on Absolute Tartarus?

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
That's a nice beam effect.

Also, I still have no idea how to react to Legend's design.

Added in 1 minute 24 seconds:
For a self-proclaimed Ultimate Warrior, that was pretty cowardly.

Also, I can't wait for him to be nerfed significantly 5 years from now!

Added in 1 minute 30 seconds:
Yes, the (objectively) best Specium Beam effect has been brought back!

Added in 49 seconds:
Y'know, Guardian sounds much better than Ambassador.

Added in 2 minutes 54 seconds:
Look! He said that one Star Wars line!

Added in 43 seconds:
Oh god, that background.

Added in 3 minutes 28 seconds:
GUKURU SHISA? WHAT THE SDFHREDQXBEEFRWEQEBIUDSC This lady is why Trump's chance at the previous Osaka Expo icon was a different subject. It looks like he is this is a litmus test on my childhood Legit thought the flattest but I'm excited for popular YouTuber Markiplier when you to see this out today, I'm not have to get it to celebrate, this out that

Added in 1 minute 54 seconds:
Why Color King has does Timers? Multiple

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Edit: Wrong Thread -_-
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

It was a pretty good episode overall. I did catch that Powered did one push/shove during his fight that made me :roll: . I hope it was just a cheeky little nod to the poor fight directing of that series and won't be a regular thing. But yeah seeing Greats Burning Plasma and Powered specium beam in full effect again was cool.

Also got a huge laugh at Andro Melos, queen what's her name from Orb Origin, and "not king Seesar" from the Geed Movie, bring on the D Team 😆
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

Saturndusk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Saturndusk »

Is there any confirmation that that War Deity is the queen from Orb Origin or the previous one? Obviously this is a post Saga timeline since Cosmos and Zero have interacted already but wondering if it’s prior to Origin Saga.
There’s no point in being grownup if you can’t be childish sometimes.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Saturndusk wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:19 pm Is there any confirmation that that War Deity is the queen from Orb Origin or the previous one? Obviously this is a post Saga timeline since Cosmos and Zero have interacted already but wondering if it’s prior to Origin Saga.
The one from Origin is named Amate. This one is Izana. (Yes, they're both named after Shinto deities)

Saturndusk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Saturndusk »

The Tartarus/Legend memes are fantastic right now if nothing else from this episode you could enjoy.
There’s no point in being grownup if you can’t be childish sometimes.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Well,
Spoiler:
Unless the Ultraman series runs on multiverse theory, the time line is freaking screwed.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Millenial88
Interpol Agent

Post by Millenial88 »

TyrantGojira wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:23 pm Well,
Spoiler:
Unless the Ultraman series runs on multiverse theory, the time line is freaking screwed.
Yes it does and yes it is
Last edited by Millenial88 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
Why did Father of Ultra just stand there? He could've easily put Belial's hands down!

Added in 3 minutes 10 seconds:
Is that a black Barossa?

Added in 1 minute 30 seconds:
That's a weird angle

Added in 1 minute 43 seconds:
I didn't know Marie's pigtails moved.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Wait, is that Tartarus the one that entered the portal or one from the past? What's going on?

Added in 59 seconds:
Shut up, Zero. I'm trying to watch this, not listen

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
A 3D model of the Plasma Spark? I didn't know they had one.

Added in 3 minutes 33 seconds:
I guess the Ultraman multiverse is now even more complicated than it already is.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

I get that it's a multiverse. But they've never really dealt with time travel and this definitely messes with continuity. I hope by the end it's fixed. We don't need another franchise convoluted with such things.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

o.supreme wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:38 pm I get that it's a multiverse. But they've never really dealt with time travel and this definitely messes with continuity. I hope by the end it's fixed. We don't need another franchise convoluted with such things.
I got ten bucks riding this entire thing is just a vehicle to bring back Belial for future series.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

I'm ok with that, as long as the timeline is preserved overall. Seems like Tartarus is getting together the Legion of Doom of Ultimate Ultraman villains. I know Tiga dosen't factor into this series, but it seems like Kamila would be a powerful addition to Belial, Tregear, Juda and the rest.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

o.supreme wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:48 am I'm ok with that, as long as the timeline is preserved overall. Seems like Tartarus is getting together the Legion of Doom of Ultimate Ultraman villains. I know Tiga dosen't factor into this series, but it seems like Kamila would be a powerful addition to Belial, Tregear, Juda and the rest.
There's a TON missing that come to mind. Why not recruit Empera while he was back at that time period? Dark Lugiel, Etelgar, the Dark Ones from Nexus... They all make more sense than Alien Bat, lmao. Bat is going to be about as useful as Aquaman in the Justice League.

Quote of the Year:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
I'm a little late. Can I just say Tregear's past design is fantastic?

Added in 40 seconds:
Taro sounds funny

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
So Taiga's henshin device was the first?

Added in 32 seconds:
Also, I knew that thing looked familiar.

Added in 1 minute 43 seconds:
Bogarl? New kaiju?

Added in 3 minutes 58 seconds:
Night Fang?

Added in 3 minutes 1 second:
Don't tell me Taro's gonna be pronounced as Teh-ro... Guigass was worse enough.

Added in 2 minutes 7 seconds:
Dang, that's gotta hurt... psychologically.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
Satellite Golgoltha? Is this the home of Golgolem?

Added in 1 minute 12 seconds:
Wait, shouldn't 80 be an Ultra Brother, too? He is in the Showa timeline.

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
I never thought I would have to see Seven without his Slugger on for an extended period of time until now.

Added in 2 minutes 22 seconds:
I know (now) that the attack shouting is used to familiarize the attacks' names with kids watching but we just heard Taro say Cosmo Miracle Beam. Why is he saying it now that the original purpose was served without?

Added in 3 minutes 19 seconds:
WHERE DID ZERO COME FROM

Added in 2 minutes 37 seconds:
The intro's here that early?

Added in 57 seconds:
Oh, that's why.

Added in 1 minute 11 seconds:
Wait, that explains why he's been appearing in so many series over the past few decades while few others have!

Added in 34 seconds:
HE'S AN ULTRA BROTHER!?

Added in 44 seconds:
That was nice.

Megalon-5
JXSDF Technician

Post by Megalon-5 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:45 pm Satellite Golgoltha? Is this the home of Golgolem?
Naw, Golgotha is much, much older..

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's actually not the same location. Planet and Satellite Golgoltha are two separate places associated only by name.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

It was amazing to see Jonius in live action. Too bad they didn't include Powered Zetton in the Zetton Army.