Favorite of Z's forms?

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.

Best Z Form

Base Z: Master of none but nice and blue.
20%
Alpha Edge: Swift martial artist.
No votes
Beta Smash: Strong wrestler.
30%
Gamma Future: Mage battler.
50%

Total votes: 10

daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Favorite of Z's forms?

Post by daveblackeye15 »

I wanted a poll of this. I know will be at least one more but I don't want to wait. Gonna vote Gamma because long range wizard is quite different. We have monks and wrestlers plenty before.
Last edited by daveblackeye15 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: Favorite of Z's forms?

Post by LegendZilla »

I am gonna wait until I see Delta Rise Claw in action to make a vote.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gamma Future for sure.

I don't have much faith in Delta Rise Claw due to how hard it is to look at. Seriously, it looks like something from a fanseries that tries and fails to rip off Ultraman Star. The weird Belial sword doesn't help matters.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gotta go with Beta Smash. It just looks so cool!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gotta go with Gamma Future, design looks good and elaborate (without being over complex), and the powers it wields are crazy and fun to look at. Not that any of Z’s forms are bad, they’re all quite good, even Alpha Edge which just falls under the radar because of how great the other two so far are.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Post by daveblackeye15 »

Yeah I feel like there is a nice sense of balance between the three forms than usual this time. It seems like there is typically a balanced mode, then a strong then a speed one. This time they did not do a balanced mode and we have speed (well kinda with Alpha) strength and then energy. I like the look of all the forms but Gamma gets more love. I don't have a 'meh' reaction to any unlike Orb''s Burnmite or Geed's Acro Smasher. At least among the initial three of those three series.

We'll see how Delta Rise goes but I kinda like how it looks. It looks very Heisei to me. A kind of annoying thing with modern Ultra is I like the balance of having three forms...but then he gets a super mode and those initial three are kinda abandoned. So I'd like it if the super mode either came in considerably later...or there is a gimmick where he can only use it for 30 seconds a finisher up until the finale.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Beta Smash. The name alone is awesome. I have a weakness for buff as fuck Ultras.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?