Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:A match that takes place in the Halo universe.
Better yet, a match that takes place in the DOOM universe! Imagine two kaiju duking it out while also having to deal with hoards of Demons!
I'mma be real, that wouldn't work because the minute they blocked part of the demon horde, Doomguy would instantly kill both of them so it wouldn't be a very fun match.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:A match that takes place in the Halo universe.
Better yet, a match that takes place in the DOOM universe! Imagine two kaiju duking it out while also having to deal with hoards of Demons!
I'mma be real, that wouldn't work because the minute they blocked part of the demon horde, Doomguy would instantly kill both of them so it wouldn't be a very fun match.
... Yeaaaaah. Dangit. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ultraseven’s got his capsule monsters now. So, how about they have a Pokémon battle with some of the legendaries on the roster?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ultraseven’s got his capsule monsters now. So, how about they have a Pokémon battle with some of the legendaries on the roster?
So Ultraseven’s Capsule Monsters Vs either Hoenn or Sinnoh Trio?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

soulgodzilla wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ultraseven’s got his capsule monsters now. So, how about they have a Pokémon battle with some of the legendaries on the roster?
So Ultraseven’s Capsule Monsters Vs either Hoenn or Sinnoh Trio?
Pretty much
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Trying to learn how to become a better hero, Jet Jaguar enrolls in U.A High School and meets All Might.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Orga eating any of the NGE angels or EVA units
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat May 16, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

- The Power Rangers/Kamen Riders get to fight human sized baddies

- Fire Fighter Jet Jaguar just puts out a kaiju normally

- Showa Godzilla kills a foe though flying

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A match that takes place in the JJBA universe
-A match that references the MLP/Godzilla crossover fic The Bridge
-Team RWBY fighting a Power Ranger kaiju at human size, before it grows to kaiju size and fights a kaiju helping team RWBY
-Orga eating the Grimm Dragon and gaining the ability to spawn Millennian/Grimm hybrids that start absorbing the DNA of other kaiju and becoming twisted hybrids
-A match that takes place in the TLK universe, and features Audrey 2 singing Be Prepared
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kiryu2012 wrote:-A match that takes place in the JJBA universe
Since Toho distributed the live action DIU, I've been toying around with idea of having a match take place in Morioh.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

KaijuX has told me that the things that all the things Godzilla Earth and Mechagodzilla (Anime) do in these animations, including the things that the former doesn’t do in the movies and that aren’t in the latter’s outlined list of powers, are allowed to be used in a KWCE.

So, them using those powers would obviously be sick to see.
KWCE Administrator

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A match taking place in the Family Guy universe and having a joke where Peter and the giant chicken are fighting alongside the kaiju, and the former ironically end up doing more damage to their surroundings than the latter.
-Jet Jaguar and/or Ant-Man shrinking down to microscopic level to fight another tiny kaiju in someone's body.
-Aku getting into a fight with a kaiju because he bet that he'd win, while the one betting against him (be it someone like Bill Cipher, Discord, etc.) thinks otherwise.
-A match taking place in the Dark Crystal universe.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

- A full scale invasion of the Land of Light.
- Zamsher having a competition with the Dianii to see who can kill a specific target first.
- The Garoga striking a deal with Yapool to join forces.
- A battle taking place inside the Anteverse.
- Zone Fighter teleporting into a completed Colossal Kaiju Combat, with the Garoga then playing the game to try and kill him inside it.
- Mechagodzilla (Anime) controlling the other Mechagodzillas with nanometal and leading them into battle.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Animated battles for the K.W.C.E, it only makes sense for this branch to have one of its own.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Giant Condor gets sick of all the shit the other Kaiju give it and goes on a rampage.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

- Anime King Ghidorah orchestrating an attack by multiple Ghidorahs on one planet
- Orga eating an Oozaru (or a Trilopod hybridizing with one) and gaining access to that Saiyan’s techniques (and maybe, transformations)
- Siren Head mimicking another monster’s call to draw it in and provide help against a monster Siren Head is already fighting
- Yautja piloting a mech
- A kaiju being infected by the G-Virus from RE2
- Characters who already have superpowers becoming Titan Shifters
- The Beyonder from Marvel creating a Battleworld for kaiju
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Showa Godzilla wins a match by flying into someone and impaling them with his dorsal spines.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A match that takes place in the Dark Horse Comics universe.
-A kaiju winning a match by doing absolutely nothing.
-The black goo from Prometheus being used in a match.
-A match that features TyrantisTerror's concept of retrosaurs (they're public domain, so it's okay.)

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

A ferocious space monster arrives in the Land of Light! But gets treated more like a random wild animal wandering into a city than a major threat, especially as the Ultras capable of actually fighting it are too tired to do so or aren’t there at the moment, so the ones still there are too busy trying to get someone else to take care of it.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

a match featuring that seems like a regular match, with one combatant facing off against RPO Mechagodzilla....only for the ending to reveal it's just two players facing off in the Oasis

RIP Evan.