K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:The point is, Baraguirus isn't a byproduct of a fusion dance / merger technique. He is his own independent creature, a unique animal. While I have no qualms of having him be part of a species descending from Anguirus/Baragon interbreeding, I don't see him being the direct result of an Anguirus and Baragon getting it on. Just an evolution that happened over several generations of the two species breeding.
That, I can see happening.
Not entirely sure how to feel about Baragon and Anguirus yiffing each other's species into extinction but..alright.
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Deleted.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So can Baraguirus be added to the KWCE with his own card?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Venom 2009 wrote:So can Baraguirus be added to the KWCE with his own card?
Technically, the character doesn't have an official artwork, and I'm generally more held back when it comes to monsters that don't have official concept art to fall back on. So unless there's a scrapped monster in the KWCE list that doesn't have some kind of physical design similar to Baraguirus, I wouldn't expect his inclusion.

EDIT: For clarity, I'll give it some thought, since we have *some* kind of information concerning his powers and role, unlike Dogolas.
Last edited by KaijuX on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we use Dagon as an alt. skin for Monsterverse Godzilla?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote:Could we use Dagon as an alt. skin for Monsterverse Godzilla?
Yes.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Could we use Dagon as an alt. skin for Monsterverse Godzilla?
Yes.
No.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Don't mind Birdman. :lol: Yes you can, that's not an issue. It's basically 2014 Godzilla, if you ask me.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So Vagnosaurus is a conglomerate of a dinosaur and tons of sea life right? Would it be okay to have her (Vagno's female right?) be a protoype monster of the Nilai Kanai before Dagahra?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:So Vagnosaurus is a conglomerate of a dinosaur and tons of sea life right? Would it be okay to have her (Vagno's female right?) be a protoype monster of the Nilai Kanai before Dagahra?
Should be fine as long as you don’t change any of Vagno’s components. The bio says Vagnosaurus is an “it”.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

tyrantgoji wrote:So Vagnosaurus is a conglomerate of a dinosaur and tons of sea life right? Would it be okay to have her (Vagno's female right?) be a protoype monster of the Nilai Kanai before Dagahra?
Should be fine as long as you don’t change any of Vagno’s components. The bio says Vagnosaurus is an “it”.
That's odd. I typed my comment but it didn't show up. :?

Anyway, i just wanted some confirmation so i'd be ready if i had to go back to the drawing board. Also i'm still gonna refer to Vagno as a "she". IDK why i always thought it was female for some reason.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we have Orga or Trilopod gain the DNA of non-kaiju characters? I had an idea for Orga to absorb Cell's DNA to gain his traits and powers, but I wasn't sure if this would be allowed.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

For KWCE, let's keep that off the table. Keep it to the combatants--you have *PLENTY* to choose from.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:

Anyway, i just wanted some confirmation so i'd be ready if i had to go back to the drawing board. Also i'm still gonna refer to Vagno as a "she". IDK why i always thought it was female for some reason.
Wikizilla says she's female. Maybe it's based on translation?

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Should be fine as long as you don’t change any of Vagno’s components. The bio says Vagnosaurus is an “it”.

Wikizilla says she's female. Maybe it's based on translation?
Wouldn't be surprised. Things getting lost in translation with dubbing are rather common (DBZ has this problem.)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I think Godzilla Neo influenced the idea of Vagnosaurus being female. As far as I'm aware, Vagnosaurus was always neutral gender.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:I think Godzilla Neo influenced the idea of Vagnosaurus being female. As far as I'm aware, Vagnosaurus was always neutral gender.
Yeah, pretty much. Same goes for others like Manda.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we have Goku and Vegeta access their saiyan transformations (SS1/2/3, Blue, etc.) in their Great Ape forms?

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Could we have Goku and Vegeta access their saiyan transformations (SS1/2/3, Blue, etc.) in their Great Ape forms?
Golden oozaru is basically super saiyan great ape, and Broly can technically transform from base oozaru to Legendary oozaru.

But since we never see ssj2 to blue used by Great apes, probably not, as cool as a Rosé Oozaru would be.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Yeah, I'm with Ditto on this one. Keep it to what's seen with the respective forms. Golden should generally be enough. ;)

Pair of kings.