The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:52 am

tyrantgoji wrote:Alright that's it,i'm getting sick of searching for something i can't find. Can someone PLEASE pull up Crystal Godzilla's card up here?!

Image
It’s near the bottom of the Roster Part 2 album.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Alright that's it,i'm getting sick of searching for something i can't find. Can someone PLEASE pull up Crystal Godzilla's card up here?!

Image
It’s near the bottom of the Roster Part 2 album.


I meant the one from the SpaceGodzilla draft...

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:55 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
I meant the one from the SpaceGodzilla draft...

That card doesn’t exist.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... zilla.html
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:57 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
I meant the one from the SpaceGodzilla draft...

That card doesn’t exist.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... zilla.html


.....OH MY GOD I FEEL SO SKREOONKING DUMB! :oops:

Wait a sec...can i get a card template? Maybe i can make him!

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6056
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:58 am

Do you mean Ghost Godzilla?

Image
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:00 am

Birdman wrote:Do you mean Ghost Godzilla?

Image


No,i got stupid and thought they included the one from the SpaceGodzilla draft.

Can i still get my template though?

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:05 am

tyrantgoji wrote:No,i got stupid and thought they included the one from the SpaceGodzilla draft.

Can i still get my template though?

PM KaijuX and ask for it, he has a blank template.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6056
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:14 am

Actually, I think I still have the template myself. If you have Discord, I'll PM it over to you.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:17 am

Birdman wrote:Actually, I think I still have the template myself. If you have Discord, I'll PM it over to you.


I habe an account but i can't type on it.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5346
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 am

tyrantgoji wrote:Alright that's it,i'm getting sick of searching for something i can't find. Can someone PLEASE pull up Crystal Godzilla's card up here?!

The Crystal Godzilla that soulgodzilla was referring to was one of Ghost Godzilla's forms. ;) The 1st Generation Crystal Godzilla would have to be its own card given how different it is.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13 pm

I'm probably not the first one to come up with it, but it is neat that my idea of using scrapped kaiju was implemented. Also, I was hoping for Giant Dr. Serizawa so that's cool too..
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:36 pm

What other scrapped monsters could we throw in? Anguirus Hound? Barubaroi? Gigamoth?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6056
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Ones with listed powers, obviously.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5346
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:20 pm

I would say powers, appearance, and function in the world / story. So for example, Dogolas is still a no-go because we know nothing about him.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Shrek's swamp

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Wellll once i get my cards done,you guys are gonna see another one from the scrap ;)

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:12 pm

KaijuX wrote:I would say powers, appearance, and function in the world / story. So for example, Dogolas is still a no-go because we know nothing about him.

And it hurts that he’s still a no-go, because man do I like that design...
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:54 pm

KaijuX wrote:I would say powers, appearance, and function in the world / story. So for example, Dogolas is still a no-go because we know nothing about him.


Pfft. 'Nothing?' Please.

Height: Really tall.
Weight: Probably less than Godzilla.
Powers: Can bonk with his tentacles; flight (probably, maybe); adept swimmer if he can't fly; maybe both flight and an adept swimmer?; some type of beam weapon (or twelve) because he's a Heisei kaiju so of course he has one; stomach looks like a vagina, so watch out for that.
Story Function: Fights Godzilla, probably loses.

See? We know a ton about him! :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:05 am

I wanted to ask this question, but didn’t feel it was a question big enough to get it’s own topic.

So, how likely are y’all to read matches with at least one combatant from a franchise you aren’t familiar with? For an example, say if you don’t know much about the Ultraman franchise, will you still read a match with an Ultra or an Ultra kaiju?
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Online
User avatar
UltimateDitto
Futurian
Posts: 1837
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:21 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I wanted to ask this question, but didn’t feel it was a question big enough to get it’s own topic.

So, how likely are y’all to read matches with at least one combatant from a franchise you aren’t familiar with? For an example, say if you don’t know much about the Ultraman franchise, will you still read a match with an Ultra or an Ultra kaiju?

I'd still read it, I'd might have to look up who certain characters are though, for example I'm not familiar with power rangers but I still enjoyed the match against Mechagodzilla.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I would say powers, appearance, and function in the world / story. So for example, Dogolas is still a no-go because we know nothing about him.


Pfft. 'Nothing?' Please.

Height: Really tall.
Weight: Probably less than Godzilla.
Powers: Can bonk with his tentacles; flight (probably, maybe); adept swimmer if he can't fly; maybe both flight and an adept swimmer?; some type of beam weapon (or twelve) because he's a Heisei kaiju so of course he has one; stomach looks like a vagina, so watch out for that.
Story Function: Fights Godzilla, probably loses.

See? We know a ton about him! :P

that sounds like a parody character


Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests