The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX approved the usage of powers from that trilogy of MMD animations for use in the KWCE, and Shippers has not changed that.

Mainly because to paraphrase KaijuX, they take what the Polygon Trilogy reps can do in the canon material and stretches them to their logical conclusions.

So in short, go nuts people.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:27 pm KaijuX approved the usage of powers from that trilogy of MMD animations for use in the KWCE, and Shippers has not changed that.

Mainly because to paraphrase KaijuX, they take what the Polygon Trilogy reps can do in the canon material and stretches them to their logical conclusions.

So in short, go nuts people.
A: that video was amazing. He or she deserves an entire budget to make a full fledge movie.

B: it’s hilarious that a fan-made animated video is more faithful to the character of King Ghidorah than the actual film he starred in.

C: does this mean Anime King Ghidorah is allowed to use gravity beams in the K.W.C.E. now?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm C: does this mean Anime King Ghidorah is allowed to use gravity beams in the K.W.C.E. now?
Yup. All that bonkers shit he does in that vid is A-Ok

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
In fact, let me post the first two vids of that trilogy, for anyone with plans for either Godzilla Earth or Anime Mechagodzilla.

KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm C: does this mean Anime King Ghidorah is allowed to use gravity beams in the K.W.C.E. now?
Yup. All that bonkers poop he does in that vid is A-Ok

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
In fact, let me post the first two vids of that trilogy, for anyone with plans for either Godzilla Earth or Anime Mechagodzilla.

Much as I’m a tad bummed to say it, but I think my plans for an Anime King Ghidorah vs Grand King Ghidorah match have evaporated.

Anime KG’s gone SUPER SAIYAN!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

So does this mean the anime bios will get updated? Like Anime Mothra being able to transfer energy to another creature?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 pm So does this mean the anime bios will get updated? Like Anime Mothra being able to transfer energy to another creature?
In time, but probably for another time.

And once again, thank you everyone for the kind words! But I equally hope you guys look forward to all the future KWC updates on the site! :D
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

Speaking of updates! I've added the Great Namekian card and I've updated the Jugglus Juggler card! :D
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Hi all! Another update: I'm allowing Shinji Ikari and Asuka from Evangelion to be pilots of Kiryu based on the toys released but there's a couple of caveats:
One is that if you have Shinji or Asuka piloting Kiryu, it *must* be in either Eva 01 or 02's paint scheme respectively.
Two is that Eva 01 Kiryu is only the 2002 version, and Eva 02 Kiryu is the 2003 version.

Of course if y'all have any big problems with that feel free to disagree, I don't mind talking it out :)

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

As a reference to "Match 195", maybe should Ultraman Anthony be added to the parody characters section?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Hey everyone, two new combatants have been added. The Infected Sauropod from Primal, and Shin Getter Robo from, well, Getter Robo. Enjoy!
KWCE Administrator

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I hate to immediately bring up a problem with them, but why are their cards so tiny?

EDIT: Actually, it's not just them. Looking through the cards now, I'm seeing that the cards for Baragon (Millennium), Desghidorah, Jotnar, Kiryu, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mothra (2003/04), Titanosaurus, and Varan (Showa) are all appearing tiny and fuzzy as well. Is it just me, or are they appearing like this for anyone else as well?
Last edited by TitanoGoji16 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:34 pm I hate to immediately bring up a problem with them, but why are their cards so tiny?

EDIT: Actually, it's not just them. Looking through the cards now, I'm seeing that the cards for Baragon (Millennium), Desghidorah, Jotnar, Kiryu, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mothra (2003/04), Titanosaurus, and Varan (Showa) are all appearing tiny and fuzzy as well. Is it just me, or are they appearing like this for anyone else as well?
All of those cards were updated recently. That’s why they’re the same as the new ones in terms of fuzziness. As for why? We’re trying to figure that out currently.

Added in 5 minutes 27 seconds:
Alright, there was a error with all of the updated cards Titano mentioned, our apologies. That is being fixed as we speak. As for Infected Argetinosaurus and Shin Getter Robo? Still no clue, but at least they’re not ineligible so it’s not the end of the world currently. We’ll try and get it fixed ASAP.
KWCE Administrator

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I think they're being made the wrong format...? Either that, or the version Harley's downloading is the preview? That's my only guess.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

All issues with cards have been fixed, if you still see anything as fuzzy than its mobile Imgur’s fault, switch to Desktop mode
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Is the KWCE getting a new schedule?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am Is the KWCE getting a new schedule?
We are going to try to go for the 15th of every month. Still once a month, just consistent now.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:48 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am Is the KWCE getting a new schedule?
We are going to try to go for the 15th of every month. Still once a month, just consistent now.
And I'm guessing parody matches will remain the same?

As in; they'll release on whatever holiday they're meant for, but still be posted on the same month as whatever regular match is posted on said month?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:22 pm
And I'm guessing parody matches will remain the same?

As in; they'll release on whatever holiday they're meant for, but still be posted on the same month as whatever regular match is posted on said month?
Yes.
KWCE Administrator

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Hey all! A quick few things:
One is that Hades from Kid Icarus is finally in! Rejoice!
Secondly, is a brief little ruling regarding Chernabog, for any that wants to use him: He can move freely in the night but he must always start his journey at Bald Mountain.

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

KaijuX has left us one final gift everyone: The Kaiju from Godzilla NES Creepypasta have been officially added to the roster! Enjoy the spooks and Happy Halloween!

What? What do you mean it's Februray.