The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by DinoMaster »

The first KWCE match was a fun read, and the cards look absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to see what else comes out through the following weeks.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Would it be okay if I made a KWCE trailers thread?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

In a match with Millennium Baragon and Millennium Ghidorah, are we allowed to have Baragon do the soul transfer power up thing to Ghidorah that Mothra did in the movie? They are both Yamato guardians after all. Or alternatively, can we just have GMK Mothra?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:In a match with Millennium Baragon and Millennium Ghidorah, are we allowed to have Baragon do the soul transfer power up thing to Ghidorah that Mothra did in the movie? They are both Yamato guardians after all. Or alternatively, can we just have GMK Mothra?
There's no opposition to GMK Mothra or GMK Godzilla. They just weren't added immediately mostly to save space, as we are going to have a capping point for the amount of "new" monsters for the KWCE (which is, for those that didn't read the FAQ, is 150 extra monsters (both Candidates and Expanded dudes)). It'd probably be safe to assume that Baragon can transfer his energies, as he technically demonstrates that when going into GMK Godzilla.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:In a match with Millennium Baragon and Millennium Ghidorah, are we allowed to have Baragon do the soul transfer power up thing to Ghidorah that Mothra did in the movie? They are both Yamato guardians after all. Or alternatively, can we just have GMK Mothra?
There's no opposition to GMK Mothra or GMK Godzilla. They just weren't added immediately mostly to save space, as we are going to have a capping point for the amount of "new" monsters for the KWCE (which is, for those that didn't read the FAQ, is 150 extra monsters (both Candidates and Expanded dudes)). It'd probably be safe to assume that Baragon can transfer his energies, as he technically demonstrates that when going into GMK Godzilla.
I figured GMK Mothra would eventually show up, its just the fact that 2004 Mothra was specifically added in kinda threw me for a loop on that topic. And thanks for the answer on Baragon.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Can we have Guts Seijin MonsLive into Fire Golza?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kaijunator wrote:Can we have Guts Seijin MonsLive into Fire Golza?
Exactly what is that? Sorry, not familiar with all the Ultra monsters...
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Can we have Guts Seijin MonsLive into Fire Golza?
Exactly what is that? Sorry, not familiar with all the Ultra monsters...
Here is some info on Alien Guts.

MonsLiving is from Ginga. My memory is fuzzy, but you put a Spark Doll on something called the Ginga Spark and you will transform into that Spark Doll. I'm sure someone like Birdman could be of greater assistance.

Also, does Fire Golza has access to both his Maximum Ultrasonic Ray (the beam from Tiga and Ginga S) and the Superheated Heat Ray (the beam from Ultra Galaxy) or just one of them?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Guts Seijin was able to MonsLive via a Chibu Spark (similar device to the Ginga Spark and/or Dark Spark and their respective dummy spark versions). Most likely created as a pale imitation to his (Chibu Seijin Exceller) master's (Dark Lugiel) own Dark Spark. Essentially it requires a Monster/Ultra's Spark Doll (Ultra/Monster turned into an action figure) and by scanning the monster, you can "Live" into it. Essentially you become to monster. It's up to speculation that the host's durability and will power plays a part in how long they can remain in the Live state, as it appears rather inconsistent with host to host. Some are able to take a beating and other's get knocked down once and their are out. Should be noted that if the Spark Doll has level of sentience as with Taro, they cannot be properly Lived.

I can write up bio's on how to properly use Dark Dummy Sparks, Light Dummy Sparks and Chibu Sparks :P

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I just noticed in the KWCE Proposal thread that Goldras is put down twice :lol:
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

WE HAVE OUR SUBFORUMS, GUYS! :D

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Hooray!

How about posting a new match to celebrate?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Hooray!

Eh.

Tomorrow. :lol:

Pair of kings.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

KaijuX wrote:

Eh.

Swear?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:

Eh.

Swear?
I never swear. How dare you imply that I curse, dammit. :P

Pretty sure I'll have one up by tomorrow.

Pair of kings.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

So, there's been a monster I wanted to propose, with '33 Kong and Rhedosaurus in as kaiju. It's... not that surprsing giving my username, but it's actually got some credence. Welcoming back to the limelight, the granddaddy of all kaiju films before it, the beast from a world lost to time, the one, the only,

The Brontosaurus!!!

Cheap jokes aside, there's some precendence with this guy being added to the KWCE roster. Not only do we have recorded combat with other creatures (Both mankind and an Allosaurus), we actually have citywide destruction footage as well. This one also has some potentials for alternate skins, which is provided in a list below. With it's first appearance in 1925, it has the standing of being one of the first if not the first giant monster like creature to destroy a city. It's pretty durable as well, falling down from a cliff face thousands of feet up, bumping along all the way, and still being alive at the end with fairly minimal damage. Not to mention, it destroys London buildings like they weren't even there.

Normally, I wouldn't advocate the use of a certain monster or not, but with a limited list of monsters, I wanted to make sure that this guy at least got mentioned/shown before the majority of the list got taken up by Ultra Monsters. I'd also love to have the Agathamus from the 1925 Lost World, but that's a crack pipe dream. I've also provided a list of potential matches to show usefulness/match adaptability.

Skins
- The Lost World (1925)
- King Kong (1933)
- One Million Years BC
- Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend: (Note: Not reccomended, but is unfortunately a possiblility)
- Dinosaurus
- King Kong (2005)

Matches
- King Kong vs Brontosaurus (Lost World or Kong): While Kong rules the land on Skull Island, the Brontosaurus controls the water. Very rarely do these titans clash, but when they do, the battles are extremely fierce. Could feature scenes around the wall for better imagery.
- Godzillasaurus vs Brontosaurus: In the heart of South America, on an isolated plateau, ancient monsters have thrived since before mankind. Two in particular seem to run the roost: The might Brontosaurus, the largest of the dinosaurs, and Godzillasaurus, the precursor to the atomic titan. There's only so much room until the two collide, and scales will fly when they do.
- Godzilla vs Brontosaurus: The King of the Monsters reigns over the world of monsters, without fear or hesitation. But when an ancient enemy from before mankind's dominance re-emerges, the two will continue a spectacle unseen by mankind. The Godzilla doesn't have to be specific, ranging from 55 to Legendary. Could also be a sequel of the previous match
- Zetton vs Brontosaurus: When aliens plan a future conquest to destroy the earth, it only makes sense to test their saurian beast against that of one of Earth's. Selecting the Brontosaurus, the two creatures duke it out on the surface of the moon to see the fate of the earth itself.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Like I've said on record, nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Plus, I don't think we have that many brontosaur monsters to begin with. And yeah, I do feel like we can owe it to the underappreciated granddaddy of monsters. So hey, really just write a match and send it over. :)

Pair of kings.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

DinoMaster's Brontosaurus post just made me realize a cool addition to the roster would be The Giant Behemoth, with it being invisible to all radar and being able to unleash radioactive heat waves from its body, although the radiation it contains isn't a total benefit to it :freak:

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Let's add Achelon & Mammoth Bosquito.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The Giant Behemoth has already been confirmed to be added.