The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gigantis
Keizer
Posts: 8432
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:So, what’s the minimum amount of monsters that need to be in a match before it gets labeled a “vs Everyone” match?
dang good question...i wanna say,nine would be before it gets labeled that way? anywhere over ten is where the everyone comes in.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Online
User avatar
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

I would say 12 maybe? We do have that 'A lot of monsters' card that would work for 8 - 10 monsters.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
Gigantis
Keizer
Posts: 8432
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

UltimateDitto wrote:I would say 12 maybe? We do have that 'A lot of monsters' card that would work for 8 - 10 monsters.
the A lot of monsters card is just a Everyone card for parody matches though.
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:I get the irony, but Titanosaurus' sonic ray is his sonar, like dolphins. It's just weaponized. ;) I think it was a specific kind of frequency he was vulnerable to, and that's why it's his weakness.
makes sense

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel
Posts: 761
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Venom 2009 »

I have a match where 2 monsters are fighting 16 monsters. So I take it that’s a “vs Everyone” match? :lol:

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5880
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Venom 2009 wrote:I have a match where 2 monsters are fighting 16 monsters. So I take it that’s a “vs Everyone” match? :lol:
I think that could constitute on a Team-Name basis than "vs. Everyone." So say, "2 monsters vs. Team (Insert)"
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!
GMKgoji wrote:I mean, Rhyperior looks kinda like KaijuX if he gained the brain cells of a rock.

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

ok found a bit of info on the Redman comics. after he, Telesdon and Beacon kill Birdon, Redman gains the power Red Fire. basically the ability to lob fireballs. (guess what happens to Telesdon and Beacon)

Added in 33 seconds:
can that be used as a power for the Red Phantom Killer?

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

kaijufanforever wrote:ok found a bit of info on the Redman comics. after he, Telesdon and Beacon kill Birdon, Redman gains the power Red Fire. basically the ability to lob fireballs. (guess what happens to Telesdon and Beacon)

Added in 33 seconds:
can that be used as a power for the Red Phantom Killer?
Would have appreciate it if you kept it a spoiler warming for those who haven’t bought the book, but I believe KaijuX would have no problem updating Redman’s stat card to use that power.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:ok found a bit of info on the Redman comics. after he, Telesdon and Beacon kill Birdon, Redman gains the power Red Fire. basically the ability to lob fireballs. (guess what happens to Telesdon and Beacon)

Added in 33 seconds:
can that be used as a power for the Red Phantom Killer?
Would have appreciate it if you kept it a spoiler warming for those who haven’t bought the book, but I believe KaijuX would have no problem updating Redman’s stat card to use that power.
sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: (i got it of the tvtroups page, have not read the comic)

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:ok found a bit of info on the Redman comics. after he, Telesdon and Beacon kill Birdon, Redman gains the power Red Fire. basically the ability to lob fireballs. (guess what happens to Telesdon and Beacon)

Added in 33 seconds:
can that be used as a power for the Red Phantom Killer?
Would have appreciate it if you kept it a spoiler warming for those who haven’t bought the book, but I believe KaijuX would have no problem updating Redman’s stat card to use that power.
sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: (i got it of the tvtroups page, have not read the comic)
Eh, it’s fine. I’m sure allot of people would have known by buying the comic back at G-Fest.

But aside from that, it makes me curious if anything new would be thrown in the third issue.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Would have appreciate it if you kept it a spoiler warming for those who haven’t bought the book, but I believe KaijuX would have no problem updating Redman’s stat card to use that power.
sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: (i got it of the tvtroups page, have not read the comic)
Eh, it’s fine. I’m sure allot of people would have known by buying the comic back at G-Fest.

But aside from that, it makes me curious if anything new would be thrown in the third issue.
yes, same here. I kinda want to know if Zetton and Balton will appear. they DID fight Redman in the TV series

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6879
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I have both volumes of the comic, so if anyone's got any questions about them, PM me.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I have both volumes of the comic, so if anyone's got any questions about them, PM me.
By looking at the comics, would you say that
Spoiler:
King Maimai has partnership or rivalry with the Big Ligers?
And just for a fun question, name as many Ultra Kaijus you can think of that would make a good partner with Godzilla, specifically the Showa incarnation.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:I have both volumes of the comic, so if anyone's got any questions about them, PM me.
By looking at the comics, would you say that
Spoiler:
King Maimai has partnership or rivalry with the Big Ligers?
And just for a fun question, name as many Ultra Kaijus you can think of that would make a good partner with Godzilla, specifically the Showa incarnation.
*cracks fingers* gomora, gomess, jirass, pigmon, and his kaiju buddies from Ultraman max, baltans, red king(rivals at most), gabora, pestar, black king, eleking, neronga, pagos(ultra q), darako, and many more that I cant think of

Added in 3 hours 34 minutes 21 seconds:
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Taiga_(series)
new Ultra series, new fighters

Online
User avatar
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2336
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

https://m.facebook.com/HeiseiToku/
This page has the Ultraman r/b movie in English subs, if anyone needs a reference for Tregear, Ultrawoman Grigio, and the r/b fusions.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4014
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The FAQ could probably use some updating, considering both the massive changes to the roster since its last update, as well as the fact there was a new verifier added since then.
Second in Command & Primary Verifier of the KWCE

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5880
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The FAQ could probably use some updating, considering both the massive changes to the roster since its last update, as well as the fact there was a new verifier added since then.
Been meaning to get to that, too... Man, keep losing track of these things. :lol:
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!
GMKgoji wrote:I mean, Rhyperior looks kinda like KaijuX if he gained the brain cells of a rock.

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6879
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Bringing this up here, as GvJ gave the inspiration for this as a joke and it sounded like a cool idea: how would you feel about a Monster Themed Month focusing on Baragon and his relatives?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Bringing this up here, as GvJ gave the inspiration for this as a joke and it sounded like a cool idea: how would you feel about a Monster Themed Month focusing on Baragon and his relatives?
That’ll be a cool idea, imagine it’ll start once Pagos, Geronga and Nidok-. So that one of the matches for that event would be a Baragon knockoff battle royale. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6879
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:Bringing this up here, as GvJ gave the inspiration for this as a joke and it sounded like a cool idea: how would you feel about a Monster Themed Month focusing on Baragon and his relatives?
That’ll be a cool idea, imagine it’ll start once Pagos, Geronga and Nidok-. So that one of the matches for that event would be a Baragon knockoff battle royale. :lol:
If someone writes it, then yes.

KaijuX has already signed off on the idea, with a likely date of March. So get writing, people. All your match has to go to qualify is include any of the following monsters:
  • Baragon (any version)
  • Sea Baragon
  • Pagos
  • Neronga
  • Gabora
  • Magular
* Geronga and Nidoking are not on the list because they are inspired by Baragon, while the others have some sort of close connection to him.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
Image

Post Reply