The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Post by KaijuX »

Hello all!

One can not deny that the KWC has become an intangible part of Toho Kingdom. It’s one of the most favored areas of the website and garners a good chunk of its traffic. Fans flock to the site when new matches featuring their favorite kaiju colliding gets posted. However, as the KWC becomes bigger and bigger, the requests for non-eligible kaiju keep growing as well. Monsters from the Showa Gamera franchise, Ultraman and even anime are highly desired but, due to their lack of involvement with anything Toho related, they just can’t be added.

There is only one possible answer to this.

A sister to the KWC.

The “Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded”

This idea stems from writers having matches and ideas that just can’t be done under KWC rules and guidelines. Roster-wise, you can use the guys currently in the KWC, but KWCE will be mixed with new kaiju that can never be put in the KWC. Godzilla (Showa) vs. Daimajin? Gigan (Showa) vs. Guiron? How about Gipsy Danger vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)?

This expanded KWC would utilize the same basic principles of the regular KWC. The kaiju would be properly scaled (using a 100-meter scale) and would have a set roster. As of now, we have 60 kaiju listed. The idea would be to get 120 total and that’s it. Any more than 120 and we would start retiring lesser used monsters.

Each match that would get written would go through the same approval process as regular KWC matches before getting posted on a sub-forum here on the forums. Do not worry, you would still get your due credit.

However, all matches that would be approved could not be put up on the regular KWC. This means, if your match only has kaiju that are already part of the main one, it will not be approved for the KWCE no matter how well written it is.

The starting roster of the extras is as follows:

1. Godzilla (Showa)
2. Godzilla (2000)
3. Godzilla (2016)
4. King Ghidorah (Showa)
5. King Ghidorah (GMK)
6. Mothra (2004)
7. Rodan (Showa)
8. Gigan (Showa)
9. King Caesar (Showa)
10. Ebirah (Showa)
11. Moguera (Showa)
12. King Kong (2005, + Toho Powers)
13. Baragon (GMK)
14. M.U.T.O.s
15. Toto Gamera
16. Gyaos (Showa)
17. Guiron
18. Barugon
19. Zigra
20. Viras
21. Jiger
22. Zedus
23. Gipsy Danger
24. Knifehead
25. Otachi
26. Leatherback
27. Slattern
28. Buraki
29. Daimajin
30. Ogra / Gorgo
31. Reptilicus
32. Rhedosaurus
33. The Black Scorpion
34. THEM!
35. Ultraman X
36. Ultraman Next / Noa
37. Ultraman Belial
38. Zetton
39. Gomora / EX Gomora
40. Eleking
41. Baltan Seijin
42. King Joe Black
43. Tyrant
44. Five King
45. Red King / EX Red King
46. Greeza
47. Gargorgon
48. Seamons / Seagoras
49. Galberos
50. Bogal
51. Goldras
52. Bemstar
53. Big O
54. Evangelion Unit 01
55. Sachiel
56. Ramiel
57. Kamen Rider J
58. Zarkorr
59. Kraa
60. Clover
XX. ???

Do note that if a monster on the roster does become part of the KWC, then they will be retired from the KWCE. ;)
Last edited by KaijuX on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Post by Beef Bigshot »

I APPROVE! This certainly seems interesting and maybe it will actually get me writing again lol!

When does this go live?
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

KaijuX wrote: 73. THEM!
Who THEM!? Or is it THEY!

:P
KaijuX wrote: 3. Godzilla 2016
I approve!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Wow! First Star Wars, now this!

Disney must really want a tight hold on certain stories for their new movies.

Good luck on certain stories making it to canon! :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Post by SomeknowmeasXeno »

*Folds arms and smirks* Now ain't this convenient... and here I was thinking nobody cared about 'the underdogs'.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's certainly an interesting concept. Can't help but feel some characters are missing though. Why have Showa and Heisei Gyaos been included, but we only have Showa MOGUERA? If we have Showa Gyaos, why not Space Gyaos as well (unless that can be a 'skin' for him, in which case, that's okay)?

And this is more of a personal preference, but I feel like our Millennium Godzilla shouldn't just be represented by one incarnation (G2000). I know fully well that each Godzilla from those films exist separately from one another, but I think combining them into one version, similar to Showa Godzilla, using whichever powers and image we want, would be much more beneficial, allowing for much more creativity with his matches.

Also, why isn't Ultraman Orb on this list? I am severely disappointed in you.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Beef Bigshot wrote:When does this go live?
If things go accordingly, in about 2-3 weeks. ;)
Birdman wrote:It's certainly an interesting concept. Can't help but feel some characters are missing though. Why have Showa and Heisei Gyaos been included, but we only have Showa MOGUERA? If we have Showa Gyaos, why not Space Gyaos as well (unless that can be a 'skin' for him, in which case, that's okay)?
The list you see isn't the final version. From what I have in mind, there will be room for 50 more monsters to see what people would want. Then after the 50 additions, lesser-used monsters will be retired if the numbers exceed 150.
And this is more of a personal preference, but I feel like our Millennium Godzilla shouldn't just be represented by one incarnation (G2000). I know fully well that each Godzilla from those films exist separately from one another, but I think combining them into one version, similar to Showa Godzilla, using whichever powers and image we want, would be much more beneficial, allowing for much more creativity with his matches.
Mmmm, I don't think so. Showa Godzilla, at the very least, is supposed to be one character; all of his movies, for as loose as they are, are all sequels. Even then, we're mostly running with the late-Showa; so from DAM to ToMG. The Millennium Godzillas are all supposed to be separate entities, and we'd like to keep it that way. While some kaiju we can get away with this sort of thing, sure, the Millennium Godzillas are all different from each other. While I doubt there'd be much problem with merging G2K with GXM-Goji, I don't really see all of them being one singular character.
Also, why isn't Ultraman Orb on this list? I am severely disappointed in you.
Too soon. :lol: Just give him some more time, and we might consider him.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

I like this idea, especially just because of what could be brought to the table. Taking a look at that list, I've already got a few different ideas for it just by quickly looking at it.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

You can't fool me Kaiju-X this is clearly a attempt to strangle the life out of GVJ's FF-Section!

I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY...Will Charles Barkley be usable?
Godzilla

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

WHERE IS GIANT CONDOR?!?

Added in 3 hours 53 minutes 56 seconds:
WHERE ARE MINYA AND REDMAN?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Birdman wrote:WHERE IS GIANT CONDOR?!?

Added in 3 hours 53 minutes 56 seconds:
WHERE ARE MINYA AND REDMAN?
Personally, I'm more of a Giant Eagle fan :twisted:

Still, very cool idea. Curious to see where this'll go.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

WHERE THE FUCK IS REDMAN. I WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY THIS OPERATION IF TEHRE IS NO REDMAN
Resized Image

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Post by SomeknowmeasXeno »

Beef Bigshot wrote:WHERE THE FUCK IS REDMAN. I WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY THIS OPERATION IF TEHRE IS NO REDMAN
*Whispers* Guys... intiate Order 66...
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Well the the fanfiction section's already there. It definitely won't be on the main site though.

Still, I might contribute abit, though my writing skills are kinda rusty.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:Well the the fanfiction section's already there. It definitely won't be on the main site though.

Still, I might contribute abit, though my writing skills are kinda rusty.
Aye. It's not really going to be posted on the main site; just here for peeps that want to write specific kaiju in the KWC style. ;)

Pair of kings.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dibs on Showa Goji vs G2000. :P
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

If someone can provide a list of Kamen Rider J's powers, I may have a go at writing Kamen Rider J vs. Zarkorr vs. Kraa.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Birdman wrote:If someone can provide a list of Kamen Rider J's powers, I may have a go at writing Kamen Rider J vs. Zarkorr vs. Kraa.
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kouji_Segawa

Basically, get big, jump high, and a Rider Punch/Rider Kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRxZ-8Y7sng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtFcZZPSswg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rCJK6UNAVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR2gTValplo

Don't bother with the big crossover movies as all they do is have J job or be a fighter in the background (in other words, a random mook)
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What about Demeking?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

All right everyone, listen up!

For the start of the KWCE, look forward to seeing 5 matches being posted from the get-go. However, one is being worked on as we speak; so feel free to write your own match! And when you're done, you send it to me and I'll take a lookie at it. ;)

Added in 7 minutes 46 seconds:
Ntoe: Make sure to label it specifically as a "KWCE" in the PM, just so I don't mix them up with actual KWC submissions. ;)

Pair of kings.